It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Police encounter. Freeman gets off driving without a license.

page: 7
55
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geeky_Bubbe
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


You are absolutely *correct* when you state my experiences color my perspective and my opinions. It's one of the *main* reasons I did not, nor have I withheld that detail... when it is germane to the conversation.

There are a lot of laws I find stupid. A few I find "chafing." And a smaller few I find *offensive*. But that doesn't give me the "right" to break them... no matter how much I might wish I could break them with impunity.

I enjoy an "orderly" society, if what we have nowadays could qualify for such. Since I enjoy an "orderly" society I must, if I am intellectually honest, accept that society's restraints as long as they do not infringe upon my Constitutional Rights. Thus far, they have not. Though, we are getting perilously close to that. Hence, my "Tea Party Nuttery" activities.

It's time to take the country back. Legally. Constitutionally. Peacefully.

If I have to go the route of Gandhi or Dr. King... I'm prepared to do that.

I am not prepared to thumb my nose as society though and still expect to benefit from that society. The concept just doesn't make sense to me.


If you stand against tyranny, I am at your shoulder.


I agree. i am a peaceful man. My guns have the firing pins removed. I have no intention of using them for anything other than what they are meant for: "what if". Just like our founding fathers intended (or hunting/sport).

The only benefit i want from society is the benefit of being a free man, as my Creator had made us. I want to be confined to His law. It is put many ways, but i like the Wiccan Rede the best, just because it is more poetic: An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will.

I like order, too. Natural order. I think it should suffice. If we do not build on natural order, we are building on a fallacy. That fallacy is doomed to collapse...just like it always does. And we might get to live through a big one. One to make Rome look smallish and insignificant.

The Keynesian system that helped fund the fascist "order" we have now, that created the biggest web of fallacy in recorded history, is listing dangerously to the side.




posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It absolutely astounds me that people think America is "fascist" or "tyrannical". As someone who lived her early years (until about 14) under the Soviet Union, I can absolutely promise you that you have no clue what you are talking about. You are free to buy what you'd like, move where you'd like, you don't have to let other families, whom you don't even know, share your home, you can choose your physicians, your schools, and your employers, and you are free to vote for any person and any party you see fit, even if they aren't on the ballot.

To call what you have in America fascist or tyrannical only highlights how self-absorbed and ethnocentric the culture has become.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Did I misunderstand the video or did the guy say that he was travelling and not driving? How was he travelling? The car magically moves forward when he sits in it? You could come up with a new term and say I wasn't driving, I was sdfsdfsldf'ing. That still doesn't make the fact go away that you were driving. They have him on the police dashcam driving the car and that is way more valid than his word that he wasn't driving.



You were not paying close enough attention. It must have been people with your mindset that created slavery to begin with.

Try freedom it's much better for the soul.


Only the truth can set you free, ignoring reality will bring you terror.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


You remind me of someone I know from "long ago and far away" [on another internet forum
] You're first name wouldn't happen to be Chuck would it?


Anyway, I understand what you are saying, especially the Wiccan Rede. Heck... I've said *exactly* the *same* thing.

But, I must ask, what of someone such as myself, who does NOT believe in God? Does that mean that these "Natural Laws" don't apply to me and when y'all toss out the "tyrants" of today I will be ABSOLUTELY FREE to do ANYTHING I WANT because I don't acknowledge your god's sovereignty over my earthly being?



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Did I misunderstand the video or did the guy say that he was travelling and not driving? How was he travelling? The car magically moves forward when he sits in it? You could come up with a new term and say I wasn't driving, I was sdfsdfsldf'ing. That still doesn't make the fact go away that you were driving. They have him on the police dashcam driving the car and that is way more valid than his word that he wasn't driving.


Driving is a commercial endeavor, traveling is a private matter. What most folks don't understand here is the attorney class has a whole different language then everyday people use and they use it enslave you. The legal definition of words are often different then the common meaning.

If you don't hold the MCO to the vehicle you do not own it the County does and you signed it over to them. Those arguing against anything I have said in this thread are blissfully ignorant. Most people including the cops are hopelessly brainwashed to believe the BS you have been fed by the system. Nothing is as it seems.

Why do you think they can take your car if you do not obey thier rules? Because they own it and you gave it to them. Who is the injured party if you don't register your car? Who are you harming if you don't have a license plate? Where is the crime if there is no injured party? Nowhere! However the majority just keep giving the thieves thier stuff on demand in the name of the greater good of society. And look upon anyone who tries to expose the truth as a nut case... Sigh!

I have got to hand it to the dark brotherhood they have certainly pulled the matrix over the eyes of the majority of humanity... Flame away



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
If you don't hold the MCO to the vehicle you do not own it the County does and you signed it over to them. Those arguing against anything I have said in this thread are blissfully ignorant. Most people including the cops are hopelessly brainwashed to believe the BS you have been fed by the system. Nothing is as it seems.


An MCO just shows the origin of the car and materials and is used a means of tracking/charging import tariffs.


Why do you think they can take your car if you do not obey thier rules?


The same reason they can take your gun when you use it during a crime. If you are actively using something to commit a crime, you obviously have no sense of personal responsibility and it is in the interest of public safety to remove it.


Who is the injured party if you don't register your car?
Who are you harming if you don't have a license plate?


The "injured party" would be anyone (or their property) that you hit without leaving identification, and anyone who pays taxes to use the roads. The vehicle and tag registration fees are rolled into road maintenance costs in many states. Why should you get to avoid these costs of living in our society?


Where is the crime if there is no injured party?


If you never made a mistake while driving, there would be no injured parties. Coincidentally, many of the patients I've treated for motor vehicle accidents were "perfect drivers", despite most of them having hit stationary objects or being at fault in the accident.

No one is perfect, we all make mistakes while driving. Why should *I* have to shell out thousands of dollars to fix myself and my car when some uninsured (because, you know, only "sheep" have insurance, right?) idiot hits my car?



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
'I claim common law jurisdiction, I do not consent to contract and I waive all benefits' are some of the most powerful words you can use in a court.

Because you have pulled the rug out from underneath their revenue gathering feet, asserted your right to not contract with them and any further contract this may result in has been quashed by also implying you have no further wish to enter into a trust relationship (benefit = beneficiary and a trustee to dish it out) which would also be mutual consent.. a society can only apply rules with mutual consent or it is facism. That's the basis of how it works. By maintaining this lawful standpoint and not answering any of their contractual trickiness questions - they'll leave court possibly, try get you to stand when they come back in, call your strawman name out again amongst other things, just to attempt to contract. If they claim contempt of court ask wether it is civil or criminal and respond appropriately. As long as you have caused no harm, loss, injury, defraudment in contract or breach of the peace 'they' have no lawful authority over you.
I can't explain every last bit of it here but I can give you some websites which can help other than ats, I can only open the door, you must step through it.


The courts, government, child services and other groups are corporations. New Zealand treasury is listed on the security exchange commision website as HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF NEW ZEALAND, whos address comes back to none other than 1 THE TERRACE NATIONAL PROVIDENT BLDG WELLINGTON NEW ZEALAND which if you look on google maps you can confirm it [the building] is next to the behive (our capital political building), and 1 the terrace is the treasury.

www.fmotl.com
www.suijuris.org
www.tpuc.org



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps
 



I think that this subject could be too difficult for you to truly understand. No wonder your afraid of the truth.

I will try to explain this for you.

By not saying that your driving you are not under the law. Saying traveling puts you above the law. The police are trying to entrap you by getting you to say driving. When its said in certain terms or circumstance, it has a whole other meaning from it's literal dictionary meaning. A meaning that is hidden from you so that you can be easily enslaved. You must go to the specific law to see what definition is associated in this circumstance.

Havn't you ever heard a person whom defends themselves in court is a fool?

That is because laws are written to keep the basic truth from you.

Have you ever read an legal doc and wonder what it meant? That is because they do not want you to know what it means. There's a reason why you do not understand. That reason is that if you did, you won't go along with it. Unless you wanted to be a slave. Some people do like being a slave, and maybe that is you. In that case your mindset can never understand these concepts.

The law is a tricky thing on purpose. So that the truth can be with held from you even though it is right in your face.

It is your lack of knowing the truth that enslaves you.

By the way you cannot be a good American or support freedom and run from the truth. You can only be a bad American or a tyrannical person like Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler, Joesph Stalin & their like. People whom never told the truth about their true intentions. Just think if Ted Bundy told each of his victims 1st that he wanted to gain their trust so he could rape an kill them after gaining their trust. He would have most likely never killed anyone. It was his hiding of the truth that lead to all of those poor girls rape and murder. The law does the same thing to enslave you. It does it by giving common words special meaning in certain circumstances. WHY

TO ENSLAVE YOU. Why do they want to enslave you, because there something wrong with them. They suffer from mental disorders and server insecurity.

If you still do not understand you most likely never will.

Have a pleasant evening though.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd
 


Ok here's my thought, if you did all that, wouldn't you then be an illegal alien? If you aren't a citizen of the United States or even a citizen of the state that you live in, wouldn't you just be an illegal? Which means they could just deport you, and without a country to accept you, wouldn't you just go to GITMO?



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
It absolutely astounds me that people think America is "fascist" or "tyrannical". As someone who lived her early years (until about 14) under the Soviet Union, I can absolutely promise you that you have no clue what you are talking about. You are free to buy what you'd like, move where you'd like, you don't have to let other families, whom you don't even know, share your home, you can choose your physicians, your schools, and your employers, and you are free to vote for any person and any party you see fit, even if they aren't on the ballot.

To call what you have in America fascist or tyrannical only highlights how self-absorbed and ethnocentric the culture has become.


And I can assure you that even if you're aware of a communist society having lived in one for a time, you have no idea of what a fascist society entails. Just ask your grandparents what it was like to have to try and fend off one back in the 40s. Fascism is a sick form of government and the evidence that America has slipped into one is all around us. You've just been too busy sucking up the proceeds of cooperation with it to see past your self-absorbed nose to realize what is happening here Doc.

How dare you try and lecture us Americans on how good we have it. We have lived here all of our lives and we've seen it get to the lowly level that it has now sunk to. Perhaps we don't have to share our apartments with Ivan and Masha but that was a poison reserved for the socialists who had nobody to blame but themselves for that weirdness and is neither here nor there in this argument to begin with.

Yeah, just keep raking in the bucks like a good cog. You can go to your grave like a good cog too. As for us who have known a much better America, it is our right to fight for what we had and should have back.

Don't like it? There's nothing stopping you from going back to Russia and bringing home a doctor's wage there now is there? You and I both know the answer to that economical reality. You can claim to be a Medical Rockstar there too for all we care. You can tell them how ethnocentric our culture has become too. But don't try and tell us that we have it so good when everyone here know's exactly why you worship the control establishment as shamelessly as we've watched you do on this site.

The OP and other members here have talked about and provided some excellent sources on how we can go about taking back a country that we once knew and I applaud their efforts.




[edit on 26-6-2010 by warequalsmurder]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Geeky_Bubbe
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


You are absolutely *correct* when you state my experiences color my perspective and my opinions. It's one of the *main* reasons I did not, nor have I withheld that detail... when it is germane to the conversation.

There are a lot of laws I find stupid. A few I find "chafing." And a smaller few I find *offensive*. But that doesn't give me the "right" to break them... no matter how much I might wish I could break them with impunity.

I enjoy an "orderly" society, if what we have nowadays could qualify for such. Since I enjoy an "orderly" society I must, if I am intellectually honest, accept that society's restraints as long as they do not infringe upon my Constitutional Rights. Thus far, they have not. Though, we are getting perilously close to that. Hence, my "Tea Party Nuttery" activities.

It's time to take the country back. Legally. Constitutionally. Peacefully.

If I have to go the route of Gandhi or Dr. King... I'm prepared to do that.

I am not prepared to thumb my nose as society though and still expect to benefit from that society. The concept just doesn't make sense to me.


If you stand against tyranny, I am at your shoulder.


I agree. i am a peaceful man. My guns have the firing pins removed. I have no intention of using them for anything other than what they are meant for: "what if". Just like our founding fathers intended (or hunting/sport).

The only benefit i want from society is the benefit of being a free man, as my Creator had made us. I want to be confined to His law. It is put many ways, but i like the Wiccan Rede the best, just because it is more poetic: An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will.

I like order, too. Natural order. I think it should suffice. If we do not build on natural order, we are building on a fallacy. That fallacy is doomed to collapse...just like it always does. And we might get to live through a big one. One to make Rome look smallish and insignificant.

The Keynesian system that helped fund the fascist "order" we have now, that created the biggest web of fallacy in recorded history, is listing dangerously to the side.



Why would you remove the firing pins from a weapon? The "what if" scenarios obviously can't be planned for.. you don't know ahead of time when you're going to need that firing pin.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
And I can assure you that even if you're aware of a communist society having lived in one for a time, you have no idea of what a fascist society entails. Just ask your grandparents what it was like to have to try and fend off one back in the 40s. Fascism is a sick form of government and the evidence that America has slipped into one is all around us. You've just been too busy sucking up the proceeds of cooperation with it to see past your self-absorbed nose to realize what is happening here Doc.


Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler killed Jews. He also starved our people, ruined our economy for the next one hundred years or more, and left an indelible mark on Russian culture, all because he concentrated the powers of the state in himself. This is the definition of fascism. How can you even begin to comprehend something at the level you are claiming when you don't even understand what living in that system is like? It's almost as if you've never even read about what Soviet life was like for those of us unlucky enough not to be born into wealthy, Party families.


How dare you try and lecture us Americans on how good we have it. We have lived here all of our lives and we've seen it get to the lowly level that it has now sunk to.


And what you're doing now (that is, bitching and whining about non-issues) won't make it any better. How about you get off your butt, go to the polling booths, and VOTE? Vote in local elections, vote in state elections, push for political change, get involved in grassroots campaigns, push for new legislation!

No, instead, you and your ilk prefer to sit on your collective rears and play arm-chair general on internet message boards. Way to go. I marched in the streets of Moscow at 14, cheering behind Yeltsin and the new government. What have you done to better your country? Fire off a "nasty letter" ro a politician's secretary?


Perhaps we don't have to share our apartments with Ivan and Masha but that was a poison reserved for the socialists who had nobody to blame but themselves for that weirdness and is neither here nor there in this argument to begin with.


Socialism had nothing to do with it. Even Lenin began turning back the tides of socialism in the last two years of his life. It's sad that the American educational system still teaches that the Soviet Union was a "socialist" system. You should pick up some Lenin or Marx sometime. THAT was socialism. An all-powerful central committee that concentrated powers and goods, which were then sold abroad rather than distributed, is not socialism.


Yeah, just keep raking in the bucks like a good cog. You can go to your grave like a good cog too. As for us who have known a much better America, it is our right to fight for what we had and should have back.


There was a wonderful Daily Show skit about people like you who claim to know a "better" America. Let me guess...it was so much nicer, stress free, and simple when you were a child in America, right? You don't think it has anything to do with you being a child, rather than with America being drastically different? Were those also the days when it was still legal to beat women and blacks were oppressed?


Don't like it? There's nothing stopping you from going back to Russia and bringing home a doctor's wage there now is there? You and I both know the answer to that economical reality. You can claim to be a Medical Rockstar there too for all we care. You can tell them how ethnocentric our culture has become too. But don't try and tell us that we have it so good when everyone here know's exactly why you worship the control establishment as shamelessly as we've watched you do on this site.


So, let me see if I understand you here. I tell you that America is a good system as it is, and you, in turn, tell me that if I "don't like it" (when did I say this?!) that I can just "go home"? Gosh, what a LOVELY xenophobia you've developed! I bet your ancestors, who are most assuredly immigrants like my family, would have loved to hear the same sentiment!

You are a disgusting example of what is causing America to rot from the inside out. Your hate and vitriol have blinded you to the wonderful aspects of our society. You mire yourself in hate-speech and then seek out your little echo-chambers online, where you let your perverse ideas fester until they become a reality to you, allowing you to see enemies everywhere.




[edit on 26-6-2010 by warequalsmurder]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Thanks for posting this thread, I hope it helps some people to understand some things about thier 'legal' status and the difference between it and your god given right to walk the earth. You have to remember though, that this is completely new information to alot of these people, and unfortunately some will reject it outright because they have been institutionalized. Alot of them won't even look into it and they will argue to defend the system they have become accustomed to because they simply don't know any different. These are the truly lost souls. You can't really hold it against them, they don't teach you this stuff in public school. You have to eductate yourself about your common law rights vs your corporate obligations. Imagine trying to tell a blind man what the color blue looked like, they can't see it because they've never known it. Your great great grandfathers were the last people to truly understand their constitutional rights and the Corporation now known as the District of Columbia has been actively trying to erase these rights from the public consciousness since the 1860's.

Again thanks for posting this, for those of us in the know, it's encouraging to see others beginning to wake up and exercising their rights.
For those of you who don't understand all of this but want to know more, wait until you figure out what the District of Columbia really means, why your birth certificate is called a certificate and who owns that stock, the etymology behind the word judicial, that unsecured loans are illegal hence the term 'credit', that social security literally legally translates to 'people collateral' or the fact that statutes are given the power of law only by the consent of the 'governed'. The matrix has you, but it isn't unescapable.

This country was founded on the individual's rights of soverignty, the expression 'every man a king' is a good way of looking at it. This was hidden from you long ago in the interests of corporations and financeers, and if you don't understand it, don't feel bad, you're not meant to. It's your responsibility to understand your rights, most of us just never knew we needed to. Slavery and feudalism are not extinct, they are alive and well, just cleverly disguised beneath a quagmire of 'legal' terminology and dogma designed to obfuscate your god given freedoms.

To explain to the bewildered why the cops had to let this guy go without having a liscence, it's pretty simple really... if you have caused no demonstrable irreparable harm to another, then you have every right to travel as you see fit. Traveling not a privilege, it's a right. That's the difference in legalese between driving and traveling. It has nothing to do with actually operating the vehicle and liscences are intended for commerce, i.e. 'driving'. If you cause an accident sure, that's another matter entirely, you've then commited a crime by causing harm to another, you then become subject to legitimate criminal proceedings and your victim has recourse in civil courts because you've caused a demonstrable harm to them.
It's not an easy thing to understand, and yet amazingly simple, but before you scoff and leave this thread, listen to what these guys are saying and look into it. You might be surprised how free you aren't compared to how free you're supposed to be. The system you think they are bucking, is the grand illusion to perpetuate their class based society. War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength... Orwell wasn't kidding when he wrote that.
Just look into it, the information is out there, for the first time in human history the information is out there.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno
 


That is a great question Wuk, which frankly brings up a whole new set of questions. When was it that people were "required" to have identification in order to prove "citizenship" to begin with? Certainly one does not have to be a "citizen", Constitutionally speaking, in order to be counted by the census? The Dred Scott ruling refused to consider Mr. Scott's case because they had no jurisdiction to hear it since he was not a citizen. The Dred Scott ruling has never been overturned. Yet, slaves were counted as "three-fifths of a whole person" for the purposes of a census. Why weren't slaves deported since they were not citizens? Were the immigration laws different then?

Further, when was it that licensing schemes for travel became a reality? Even further, when was it that some mysterious TPTB declared driving a privilege and not a right? It is not as if there was a Department of Horse and Buggies (DHB) prior to a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Consider the Driver's Handbook for Detroit Michigan, 1937 that clearly speaks to each individuals right to drive. If driving was a right in 1937, how is it driving is not a right today? By what authority did government erase this right?

That was a real sticky question you asked Wuk. I am pretty sure you are no fan of GITMO. I could be wrong on that, I am only guessing, but my guess is it is not that you are advocating we send sovereigns to GITMO but simply asking a valid question. Great question indeed!



[edit on 26-6-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
How about you get off your butt, go to the polling booths, and VOTE? Vote in local elections, vote in state elections, push for political change, get involved in grassroots campaigns, push for new legislation!


Vote? What the hell good is voting going to do for us?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The illusion of choice, pick from Column A or Column B while a computer says it votes for you... no, our republic has been confiscated by corporate interests, utterly. It's no longer fixable through any assemblance or remnant of our democratic process and history clearly shows us the only real political changes are violent events or massive civil disobedience (which leads to violence).
Welcome to the reality of Capitalism, we thought it was a great system because from childhood to the grave, generation after generation, the feudalists kept selling us on the illusion of fiat currencies and quick rich financial dogma. But the truth is that the same familes, the same ruling classes kept on getting richer on the sweat of our labor. Yeah, we as Americans live pretty high on the hog, but I'd trade it all in for a mule and forty acres and the rights God promised us all when we were born. Instead I've got interest payments and gainful employment, and jack to hand down to my family line to show for it.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy
 


Really? I voted socialist in the last presidential election, as did several of my colleagues, and our votes seemed to count in that we had our opinions heard. I've also donated a decent amount to socialist candidates (including the wonderful Bernie Sanders), and will continue to do so as a means of expressing my opinion.

Just because YOUR candidate didn't win, and just because YOU don't like the two major party candidates, doesn't mean that the system is "fixed". Get over yourself. Come to a nation with real fixed election. We'll show you how it's done.

As for your financial burdens, that sounds like your own economic ignorance. I've refused to take any credit cards, knowing I would spend irresponsibly, and I paid my interest on medical school loans while I was in school. All I have now is the principal ($200,000 at graduation), which I'm taking huge chunks out of now by living within my means. I'll have it paid off in a few years, and then I'll be debt free.

Why couldn't you do the same?

[edit on 6/26/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by okbmd
 


Ok here's my thought, if you did all that, wouldn't you then be an illegal alien? If you aren't a citizen of the United States or even a citizen of the state that you live in, wouldn't you just be an illegal? Which means they could just deport you, and without a country to accept you, wouldn't you just go to GITMO?


That's the 'big bang' of State's Rights as opposed to Federalism. This country went to war over this very issue in the 1800's and the Federalists won, but they couldn't just usurp the constitution which gave them the foundation of their very exsistence... so the debate continues, and this issue is at the very heart of that conflict. You are a soverign of the state you reside in, you are a coporate fiction, or citizen of the United States. There are more learned members here who can probably word that better than I can, but that's the jist of it to my understanding.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
Really? I voted socialist in the last presidential election, as did several of my colleagues, and our votes seemed to count in that we had our opinions heard. I've also donated a decent amount to socialist candidates (including the wonderful Bernie Sanders), and will continue to do so as a means of expressing my opinion.

Just because YOUR candidate didn't win, and just because YOU don't like the two major party candidates, doesn't mean that the system is "fixed". Get over yourself. Come to a nation with real fixed election. We'll show you how it's done.

As for your financial burdens, that sounds like your own economic ignorance. I've refused to take any credit cards, knowing I would spend irresponsibly, and I paid my interest on medical school loans while I was in school. All I have now is the principal ($200,000 at graduation), which I'm taking huge chunks out of now by living within my means. I'll have it paid off in a few years, and then I'll be debt free.

Why couldn't you do the same?

[edit on 6/26/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]


You voted? Are you sure, because the last I heard, Diebold, ES&S, or Sequoia voted FOR you and they literally legally own your vote now. Did you read the link I posted or did you just see the title about Diebold and figured I was mad beacuse 'my party' lost. FYI I have never registered to vote and I've never supported ANY party, ever. Party? LOL
As to my financial situation, I take it you are employed? Good for you, you will be doing that for the rest of your life until you're too old to do it anymore, and so will your kids, and their kids... What you should be doing is picking nuts and berries, hunting the open lands, and raising children in a tribal partiarchy which is the natural way of our species. Society itself is the conspiracy.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler killed Jews. He also starved our people, ruined our economy for the next one hundred years or more, and left an indelible mark on Russian culture, all because he concentrated the powers of the state in himself. This is the definition of fascism. How can you even begin to comprehend something at the level you are claiming when you don't even understand what living in that system is like? It's almost as if you've never even read about what Soviet life was like for those of us unlucky enough not to be born into wealthy, Party families.

Oops, somebody needs to go look in the encyclopedia and educate themselves and her handle starts with the letter V!. What you just descibed in no way defines fascism. It only shows the end results and contrary to what you say here, the historians beg to differ with your assertion that Stalin was a fascist to begin with. The only person who is having trouble comprehending things right now is you because you are obviously mixing up Totalitarianism (i.e. Stalin's form of government) with Fascism. As to the rest of this paragraph, sob, sob but that was all the results of totalitarianism not fascism.



VneZonyDostupal
And what you're doing now (that is, bitching and whining about non-issues) won't make it any better. How about you get off your butt, go to the polling booths, and VOTE? Vote in local elections, vote in state elections, push for political change, get involved in grassroots campaigns, push for new legislation!

Yeah, like us Americans haven't gotten off our butts and tried that already. That's a nice lecture reserved for cogs like yourself. "Oh dear, oh my, let's go visit the Diebold laptops that are so honest and true with never a shred of controversy on throwing elections!" Just one more example of your head being stuck in the sand.

VneZonyDostupal
No, instead, you and your ilk prefer to sit on your collective rears and play arm-chair general on internet message boards. Way to go. I marched in the streets of Moscow at 14, cheering behind Yeltsin and the new government. What have you done to better your country? Fire off a "nasty letter" ro a politician's secretary?

Well whoopy F##ing doo! Did you all obtain a permit before you marched like we have to do here now? Was it approved? Did they tell you all you could march a few miles away from the government buildings like they do to us now? Or did they send in police agitators like they do here now in order to break the peaceful march into a violent melee so that they could come in with their batons swinging? And by the way, you marched for a drunk. Good on you. Pull your head out of the sand.

VneZonyDostupal
Socialism had nothing to do with it. Even Lenin began turning back the tides of socialism in the last two years of his life. It's sad that the American educational system still teaches that the Soviet Union was a "socialist" system. You should pick up some Lenin or Marx sometime. THAT was socialism. An all-powerful central committee that concentrated powers and goods, which were then sold abroad rather than distributed, is not socialism.

Yeah, that's nice. But you all were still stuck with Totalitarianism and not Fascism so you ain't squirming out of the bag with these statements Doc.

VneZonyDostupal
There was a wonderful Daily Show skit about people like you who claim to know a "better" America. Let me guess...it was so much nicer, stress free, and simple when you were a child in America, right? You don't think it has anything to do with you being a child, rather than with America being drastically different? Were those also the days when it was still legal to beat women and blacks were oppressed?

Wow! Now that's a nice attempt at deflection! Yeah, that was what America was all about in the old days... Beating blacks and women! In fact you just figured out what our grand scheme here is you clever little lady you. Now, I've seen some non sequiturs in my day but this is the epitome of thread derailment attempt if there ever was one. Yeah, let's all follow the Doc's childish line of thinking here and bring back these two things that she feels that we are all secretly gunning for. What a disgusting train of thought and a pathetic fail at that!

VneZonyDostupal
So, let me see if I understand you here. I tell you that America is a good system as it is, and you, in turn, tell me that if I "don't like it" (when did I say this?!) that I can just "go home"? Gosh, what a LOVELY xenophobia you've developed! I bet your ancestors, who are most assuredly immigrants like my family, would have loved to hear the same sentiment!

They would have Doc, trust me on that one. You are like the Royalists who were completely content to be ruled by tyrants. So, don't let the door hit you in your fragile posterior on your way out!

VneZonyDostupal
You are a disgusting example of what is causing America to rot from the inside out. Your hate and vitriol have blinded you to the wonderful aspects of our society. You mire yourself in hate-speech and then seek out your little echo-chambers online, where you let your perverse ideas fester until they become a reality to you, allowing you to see enemies everywhere.

Yeah, that's right. My felllow ATS members would be those echo-chambers online. I'm very proud of this high concentration of such brave people who post here knowing full well that the NSA is watching their every keystroke. They have much more bravery than the likes of knee licking cogs who can't jump high enough when their lords tell them to prostrate themselves.







[edit on 26-6-2010 by warequalsmurder]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 


Yea, just asking really, I mean if someone were to do this all the way, wouldn't that pretty much end their citizenship, thus, all protections under the United States Constitution?




top topics



 
55
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join