It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police encounter. Freeman gets off driving without a license.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So when it's the law to take vaccines, you're going to take it? So when it's the law to be chipped, your gonna be chipped? So when it's the law to spy on your neighbour, you're gonna be a rat? Dont you see the pattern that going on.. Our freedoms are being systematically taken away. You seem like an intelligent man. The freeman society is all about love and respect.. It's about a peacefull coexistance. The law states that they can walk in your house for no reason. Is that what you're defending?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Geeky_Bubbe

Not being familiar with SC laws and just skimming through the link you posted here is one out right here and there is probably others but I don't have time to go through it all. When you buy a new car the Dealer usually sends the MCO (Manufacturers Certificate of Origin) to the county or state where the car is to be registered. Then they issue a certificate of Title. Note a certificate of title is not the title it is a document stating there is a title. The real proof of ownership is the MCO. So who hold the MCO now? The County. So you are given permission to drive THEIR vehicle as long as you follow their rules. The Key is to get the MCO. Then you are not subject to the corporate rules. IOW if they do not have the MCO they cannot issue a COT because they do not have jurisdiction unless you voluntarily give it to them.

If the car is used then there are procedures you can go through to get the car out of the system but you are dealing with ignorant brainwashed bureaucrats so it can be a lot of work, and of course having no license plates or unusual license plates makes you a magnet for getting pulled over. Some people choose to do it on principle and have been quite successful. It depends on your area also some areas of more tolerant then others but it can be done by anyone who is determined and willing to preserver.

No. You just have to take the proper documentation to the highway department and show that it exists and is in order.

Both of our vehicles are paid in full and we "own the titles" for each. Should we sell one of them, say for $1.00, the new owner would own the vehicle and the title. He would then take that title to the Dept of Motor Vehicles proving ownership, along with proof of having paid the taxes, or current taxes on a license plate his is simply transferring to his brand new $1.00 vehicle, and of course, proof of insurance. The state does not maintain any of these documents, nor "own" them in any way. Showing proof that they exist and are in order is all that is required.

Restating: Have a free and clear title does not magically allow you to operate your paid for private property on the public roadways without having the proper license.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

As has been mentioned - fuel taxes are what pay for our highway infrastructure. At least that which isn't siphoned off for other uses by parasites.

Once that fact destroys your argument, you speculate that he might be making his own fuel - thus bypassing fuel taxes.

So, he paid for his share to use the highway. If you're still jealous, find a better argument.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geeky_Bubbe

Originally posted by hawkiye

Both of our vehicles are paid in full and we "own the titles" for each. Should we sell one of them, say for $1.00, the new owner would own the vehicle and the title. He would then take that title to the Dept of Motor Vehicles proving ownership, along with proof of having paid the taxes, or current taxes on a license plate his is simply transferring to his brand new $1.00 vehicle, and of course, proof of insurance. The state does not maintain any of these documents, nor "own" them in any way. Showing proof that they exist and are in order is all that is required.

Restating: Have a free and clear title does not magically allow you to operate your paid for private property on the public roadways without having the proper license.

'Registration' of anything transfers superior ownership to the entity accepting the registration. Once an item has been registered, you are no longer the OWNER (even though you will still be paying for the item), but instead you become the KEEPER. This includes cars, houses, children (who become 'wards of the state' by virtue of a birth registration),

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Both of our vehicles are paid in full and we "own the titles" for each. Should we sell one of them, say for $1.00, the new owner would own the vehicle and the title. He would then take that title to the Dept of Motor Vehicles proving ownership, along with proof of having paid the taxes, or current taxes on a license plate his is simply transferring to his brand new $1.00 vehicle, and of course, proof of insurance.

Not quite true at least not in most states that tax vehicle sales. If you apply for a license and you show that the sale was clearly less than the vehicles value, the state is obligated to collect use taxes equivalent to sales taxes where the purchaser resides based upon fair market value of the vehicle rather than the purchase price. My state uses NMR, but you can can challenge them using NADA or KBB or by providing an affidavit from a registered dealer or registered mechanic of repairs needed.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

Nice Avatar and OP.

made me think a little of .. Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole.

Here ya go Sovereigns, a helping hand...

Dear Police Officers,
What is the number of mandatory expectations (laws) that any one citizen must adhere to (by law) in order to conform to your societies' required obligations?

A number of laws, please.

if you don't know the number, how do we know you are effectively enforcing the laws, or even know them? you can't even count them.

"America is not a nation of men. It is a nation of laws."
- General/President George Washington

i am not a man, just an accumilation of laws,
ET, the anonymous american

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
So when it's the law to take vaccines, you're going to take it?

Depends on what it's for. If bubonic plague is suddenly released upon the US, you're damned tootin' I would take that vaccine and you better not stand in my way either. Smallpox and Polio: Same. Any new high CFR "bug" would find me scampering for my place in line and if I am any judge of human nature at all... so too most, if not all of the "vaccine deniers" out there who feel confidently cocky in our reasonably safe modern 21st century modern medical society. Take away that [false] sense of security... it's gonna be a completely *different* story.

So when it's the law to be chipped, your gonna be chipped?

Depends on the "why." I actually support the "chipping" of dementia patients such as advanced Alzheimers sufferers. Beats the heck out of strapping them to their beds 24 hours a day.

Additionally, if chipping were more accessible I would advocate the "chipping" of my granddaughter until she reached "age of consent" at which time she has every right to have it removed - or maintain it for her safety.

So, ultimately, yes I would should I happen to develop Alzheimers I would *hope* my husband would choose to "chip" me as opposed to restrain me in modern "benign" shackles.

So when it's the law to spy on your neighbour, you're gonna be a rat?

Must we devolve into the far-fetched? In a post above I clearly stated I wouldn't even KNOW my neighbors by sight - let alone name. Does this strike you as someone who would be prone [or capable] of "spying" on neighbors?

Dont you see the pattern that going on.. Our freedoms are being systematically taken away.

I conscientiously advocate and *work*, and financially support efforts to advocate and ensure the ideals America was founded upon. It's *easy* to complain in an anonymous internet forum and fantasize about being a "free anarchist." It's a whole other world to put your *face*, *name*, *reputation*, and *money* to guard our rights. I know what I do.... what do YOU do?

You seem like an intelligent man.

I am not a man, though I do take some measure of pride in my intelligence.

The freeman society is all about love and respect.. It's about a peacefull coexistance. The law states that they can walk in your house for no reason. Is that what you're defending?

No, "they" cannot "just walk into your house for no reason. Yes, sometimes reason *is* *contrived*... even I would not argue that sad fact, but it's not for NO REASON. Again, advocate, work and support to STOP the contrivances when and where they happen. Bitching on the internet... well... it's as productive as arguing on the internet, and we all know what they say about that.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

Both of our vehicles are paid in full and we "own the titles" for each. Should we sell one of them, say for $1.00, the new owner would own the vehicle and the title. He would then take that title to the Dept of Motor Vehicles proving ownership, along with proof of having paid the taxes, or current taxes on a license plate his is simply transferring to his brand new $1.00 vehicle, and of course, proof of insurance.

Not quite true at least not in most states that tax vehicle sales. If you apply for a license and you show that the sale was clearly less than the vehicles value, the state is obligated to collect use taxes equivalent to sales taxes where the purchaser resides based upon fair market value of the vehicle rather than the purchase price. My state uses NMR, but you can can challenge them using NADA or KBB or by providing an affidavit from a registered dealer or registered mechanic of repairs needed.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by verylowfrequency]

True, but in my state sales tax on a car, any car, no matter the value, does not exceed $300.00. And sales tax is based on sales price by some formula... not to exceed that $300. Additionally, in my state, there is provision for a transfer of real property for that $1.00 + "Love and Affection" as it is stated.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

As has been mentioned - fuel taxes are what pay for our highway infrastructure. At least that which isn't siphoned off for other uses by parasites.

Once that fact destroys your argument, you speculate that he might be making his own fuel - thus bypassing fuel taxes.

So, he paid for his share to use the highway. If you're still jealous, find a better argument.

Not at all. There is an entire segment of drivers who brew their own bio fuel or collect used fry oil from restaurants. We even purchased an old diesel "junker" for that exact purpose, with the added benefit that the engine would conveniently and without much cost or effort convert to a handy power plant for the home.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Depends on what it's for.

identity theft.

If bubonic plague is suddenly released upon the US....

released by whom? those who stand to gain from releasing it?

... and if I am any judge of human nature at all...

tonights news has been brought to you and sponsored by the pill and vaccine makers....

source: the commercials.

yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I must say these cops where pretty cool about it. Seems they determined that they have more important things to do than doling out punishment for the revenue squandering bureaucrats.

How many jurisdictions would have at the very least fined him a few hundred for being on the highway without a license plate, another five hundred for not having insurance, a few hundred for not having a drivers license, impounded his transport for a few hundred plus fifty dollars a day, searched his transport to take an inventory of his possessions and then maybe even arrested him to insure he comply with local laws? One stop would have severely disrupted his life and cost him at least two or three thousand dollars or more precisely a month or two of his labor.

It's not about people paying their way in this world. It's about governments and corporations fighting over who's going to steal more of your labor. The licenses, taxes, fees and laws are just the means in which they implement their dirty deeds. The man who was pulled over has found a means to beat them - I say more power to him and how do I join.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Eventually we'll have more electrics on the road as well. I predict we'll all be moving toward a per mile use tax. We're leaning toward more toll roads with transponders here in WA, but maybe a GPS based system would be better.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

True, but in my state sales tax on a car, any car, no matter the value, does not exceed $300.00. And sales tax is based on sales price by some formula...

in the 1920's, less than 100 years ago i could have bought a new car for less than $300. now i have to pay (by law) about a third of that a month in mandatory insurance payments.

i've paid almost almost $90,000 in mandatory insurance payments required by law of me.

never made any claims. so, does someone owe me a car? not by law.

in less than a hundred years, if we keep going the way we are going....

my new car (averaged $12,000 today) will cost me aroung $480,000, and i will be paying about $60,000 in insurance annually.

hope my social security checks cover that one aspect of my life, so i can at least drive myself to the morgue before i die.

anyone got a vaccine for reality?
yes, but it will cost you a lot.

yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Did I misunderstand the video or did the guy say that he was travelling and not driving? How was he travelling? The car magically moves forward when he sits in it? You could come up with a new term and say I wasn't driving, I was sdfsdfsldf'ing. That still doesn't make the fact go away that you were driving. They have him on the police dashcam driving the car and that is way more valid than his word that he wasn't driving.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Depends on what it's for.

identity theft.

If bubonic plague is suddenly released upon the US....

released by whom? those who stand to gain from releasing it?

... and if I am any judge of human nature at all...

tonights news has been brought to you and sponsored by the pill and vaccine makers....

source: the commercials.

yep yep,
ET

Sure. This is, after all, ATS. Where the conspiracy theory reigns supreme: Everything's a "False Flag."

Suggestion: Read up on how easy it would be to resurrect small pox. Or, read up on the genetic "biohackers." Our world is not a very safe place irrespective of "False Flags"... true or not.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well what ever turns your crank.. You're brainwashed and mission accomplished with you. Keep taking in their bull. That system has never worked and it never will. Your government doesnt even follow it's own laws. Illegal wars all over. It's ok for them to break em but not the lowly peasants? Remain a slave to the "law society". At least you're now aware of the truth.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Grossac]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well what ever turns your crank.. You're brainwashed and mission accomplished with you. Keep taking in their bull. That system has never worked and it never will. Your government doesnt even follow it's own laws. Illegal wars all over. It's ok for them to break em but not the lowly peasants? Remain a slave to the "law society". At least you're now aware of the truth.

Hummmm... I posted this in an earlier reply to you, which you either didn't see or chose not to answer....

I conscientiously advocate and *work*, and financially support efforts to advocate and ensure the ideals America was founded upon. It's *easy* to complain in an anonymous internet forum and fantasize about being a "free anarchist." It's a whole other world to put your *face*, *name*, *reputation*, and *money* to guard our rights. I know what I do.... what do YOU do?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

“The claim and exercise of a constitutional Right cannot be converted into a crime.” Miller vs. United States, 230 V. 486,489, (1956).

“There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional Rights.” Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F. 2d 946, (1973).

Streets and highways are established and maintained for the purpose of travel and transportation by the public. Such travel may be for business or pleasure.

“The use of the highways for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common and fundamental Right of which the public and the individual cannot be rightfully deprived.’ [Emphasis added] Chicago Motor Coach vs. Chicago, 169 N. E. 22 (1929); Ligare vs. Chicago, 28 N. E. 934 (1891); Boon vs. Clark, 214 S. W. 607 (1919); 25 Am. Jur. (1st) Highways Sect. 163.

and...

“The Right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by horse drawn carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city can prohibit or permit at will, but a common Right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” [Emphasis added] Thompson vs. Smith, 154 S.E. 579 (1930).

A Citizen has a Right to travel upon the public highways by automobile and the Citizen cannot be rightfully deprived of his Liberty. So where does the misconception that the use of the public road is always and only a privilege come from?

“...For while a Citizen has the Right to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, that Right does not extend to the use of the highways, either in whole or in part, as a place for private gain. For the latter purpose no person has a vested right to use the highways of the state, but is a privilege or a license which the legislature may grant or withhold at its discretion.” State vs. Johnson, 243 P. 1073 (1926); Hadfield, supra; Cummins vs. Homes, 155 P. 171; Packard vs. Banton, 44 S. Ct. 256 (1924);

Here the courts held that a Citizen has the Right to travel upon the public highways, but that he did not have the right to conduct business upon the highways. On this point of law all authorities are unanimous.

“Heretofore the court has held, and we think correctly, that while a Citizen has the Right to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, that Right does not extend to the use of the highways, either in whole or in part, as a place of business for private gain.” Barney vs. Board of Railroad Commissioners, 17 P.2d 82 (1932); Willis vs. Buck, 263 P. 982 (1928).

and...

“The right of the citizen to travel upon the highway and to transport his property thereon, in the ordinary course of life and business, differs radically and obviously from that of one who makes the highway his place of business for private gain in the running of a stagecoach or omnibus.” State vs. City of Spokane, 186 P. 864 (1920).

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Your not using the rights your defending. What's the point of defending them. Your judgment is obscured by many years of brainwashing.

I read this once
Going to church doesn't make you a christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
It applies to you and the IDEALS your supposedly defending.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
In the USA, we can travel freely in any of the States without a driver's license, ...

execising my right to deny ignorance...

Or, walk,

there are laws governing how and where one can walk.

ride a bicycle,

there are laws governing bicycles ...

ride a horse,

there are laws governing horses...

drive a horse and buggy,

there are laws governing horse and buggies....

travel the waterways in a small watercraft (without sails or motor of course),

there are laws governing small watercrafts...

and even fly in ultra-light or lighter-than-air aircraft,

there are laws governing ultra-lighter-than-air aircraft..

all without a license.

of course you can, i almost believe you!
enjoy your free dumb.

Naturally you will need ID of some kind,

i was born naturally with an ID. The laws are .... less than my natural ID.

to travel across the US using only unregulated means.

and you think you couldn't break any laws travelling across the US?
how many laws are you referring to, a number please, i beg you...

yep yep,
ET

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join