It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police encounter. Freeman gets off driving without a license.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This has to be the best video I've found about the Freeman movement. In this encounter, the cop pulls him over because he has a home made license plate that reads FREEMAN. You will notice how the police try to entrap him with the "driving" and "traveling". You need a license to "drive" as it's considered comercial. A truck driver for instance. Every living being has a right to travel freely. Score one for the good guys. Here is the link for this amazing video. Feel free to embed as I've never done it.Freeman Video

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

nice video

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
Every living being has a right to travel freely.

Gee, wonder why people who lived behind the Berlin Wall didn't know about this "right to travel freely"?

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

But as one who drives...with full documentation, I don't WANT people driving cars on the road who don't have licence and insurance! Given the number of drunks and arses-at-large who could be making it dangerous for others...not to mention lacking the ability to take financial liability for any screw-ups they cause...I want drivers licenced!

You wanna 'travel' unbeholding and unaccountable to anybody else? Try 'two feet and a heartbeat'.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I cant comment on the video due to being behind the great firewall and unable to watch youtube vids.

I have heard befour about people getting away without licenses using "freeman" and it seems to work.

The only beef i have is that if you dont have a licence then you cant get insurance, and if you cream somebody how can you compensate the victim or the family of the kids you crushed.

Other than that sweet!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

That's where civil suits come in to play. Also, you can get insurance through the freeman society of canada.

CX

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The law here in the UK gets round this by requiring you to tax your car, and to get a tax disc you need to provide a curent insurance certificate and MOT certificate.

So no insurance, no tax disc for your car window...law broken straight away if you drive on a public road.

Basicaly whilst this is a nice idea, it wouldn't work over here.

Great vid though, cheers for posting it.

CX.

[edit on 25/6/10 by CX]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Most people in the Freeman movement take it very seriously and are bonded instead of being insured. They do not want to act fraudulantly as that would be against Natural Law and everything that they stand for.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Do you agree with that? Do you believe in communism? Do you agree to be governed? Doesnt that make you a slave? Hence FREEMAN.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

I'm confused, what piece of legal document or what set of rights sets him apart from normal law?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

First of all, you have to release yourself from govenment control.. As soon as you vote, you consent to be governed. You're basically giving consent to the governemt to make decisions for you.. You become part of "That society" the "law society". Therefore you have to follow their rules. You here him say the cop was reading his affidavit of truth, that's a piece of paper stating that he is not part of that society and he choses not to be governed. You do that with a notary public.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

Yes, I understand the concept of being a free man, I just don't understand how it works legally.

He can denounce society and normal law doesn't apply any more. Can anybody just do that?

Is this a particular law or set of rights that allows for this?

I'm just curious.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Grossac
Every living being has a right to travel freely.

Gee, wonder why people who lived behind the Berlin Wall didn't know about this "right to travel freely"?

Yep i cannot do anything in uk in freedom, just made up rubbish about freedoms.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

It's complicated and lengthy . To remove yourself from 'the system' , you must go all out .

You can't be a 'partial' citizen , meaning , you can't refuse to have a drivers license while still retaining marriage licenses etc.

You must rescind social security numbers , stop acknowledging the IRS , don't vote , etc.

If you are seriously interested , I could dig up some addresses , information , etc ., and PM to you .

Laws made in Washington , D.C. , cannot be legally enforced upon the United States .

Like I said , it's complicated , and more than I care to explain in one post .

[edit on 25-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In the USA, we can travel freely in any of the States without a driver's license, just have someone else take you. Take a bus, train, boat, whatever, and let someone else do the driving.

Or, walk, ride a bicycle, ride a horse, drive a horse and buggy, travel the waterways in a small watercraft (without sails or motor of course), and even fly in ultra-light or lighter-than-air aircraft, all without a license.

Naturally you will need ID of some kind, but you don't need a driver's license for that.

There are still a number of unregulated forms of travel left to US citizens who want to reach a destination on their own. It would be an interesting trip, as well as a personal statement, to travel across the US using only unregulated means.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
this is the first I'm hearing about any of this Freeman stuff.

I won't take this thread off topic asking about it, but you should really compile all that information you have and make another thread about it when you get the chance...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I'll gather up some info and make that happen. It's very interesting. Here is some basic info on getting rid of the "strawman"

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This usually doesn't work and there are many "freeman" in jail being held "against their will"

“No place so sacred from such fops is barr'd ... Nay, fly to altars; there they'll talk you dead; For fools rush in where angels fear to tread.”

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Actually , it works more times than not .

Those who wind up in jail , held against their will , are those who have not educated themselves to the point of being able to present irrefutable knowledge of how this process works .

It is indeed possible to extricate yourself from the 'system' with no repercussions from the 'legalalities' of the 'system' .

There are entire communities in the Pacific Northwest where this way of life is commonplace .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am intreaged!
I know they would have beat my ass and then tazed me...
You hardly ever see cops like that.
Keep this thread going, I want to see more information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join