It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Illegals have it so great, why not join them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Illegals don't pay taxes, yet suck the system dry.

They are above the law, don't need license, DUI's don't matter, no worries.

Could you denounce citizenship and join them? Seems like a win-win, you get to live here and live it up.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
interesting idea. If a cop pulls you over and asks for ID, just tell him you don't have any because you are an illegal. I'm sure you would get in trouble for "lying to a cop" but it's not like they never lie to us. Remember D.A.R.E.?

However, you know that in a few years, it'll be the illegals that are mostly in the FEMA camps. Just like with Bush and the war on terrorism, after that storm passed, they are now building mosques at ground zero. So it's the illegals day in the sun now, soon it will be their day at camp fema.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

No way! If I were so pessimistic about the future of the country that I decided to give up my citizenship, I would just move to a different country. Maybe Canada, maybe Europe, I'm not sure. Seems like if the US collapses, the rest of the world is going to be the same s***hole.

I'd never renounce my citizenship in the current atmosphere. The worse it gets, the more effort we need to put forth to making it better. But hey, we're in a sort of war. Our country has been hijacked by foreign entities. There's no room for apathy and no time for procrastination. In the words of Coolio, "If you can't take the heat get yo' ass out the kitchen".

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, did you ever consent to be governed in the first place?

If your American born, where would they export you to? They don't export anyone anyway.

new topics

top topics

join