It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: Administration Weighs Bypassing Congress to Let Illegal Immigrants Stay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Many ballots allow for casting multiple votes for a single position (city council, county commissions, judges). We have all seen them on the ballots. They usually say something like "vote for not more than 2 of the following:".

The big problem here is that it was never intended that people could cast more than 1 vote for 1 candidate, but as far as I know that was never codified in law.

Once again, we have been victims of lawyers and judges applying loopholes and trickery instead of following the intent of the law.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Obama Administration- "Just give em amnesty, the American people hate you anyways, might as well get something out of it while you can".

Another Line.

More like if you add the zombie followers of Obama, the far left and the new Hispanic Citizenry...Obama gets reelected without even having to campaign. Everyone will hate him, but he'd still get elected and stay in power to push through whatever his heart desires. Win/Win for the far left. That isn't to say that I think we should ship all illegal aliens back...but there needs to be a plan, not a blanket of legality.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

By no means am i asking for someone to shoot him, It just seems that whoever is in charge wants Americans to go crazy and start shooting people up.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is just one of many reasons why I have no faith in the vote anymore.

And why I no longer believe in a government for the people by the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join