It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical question about alien technology.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Some folk who are abducted claim they come back with their jammies or nightgowns on back to front, or outside in. What if someone, say a Scotsman, came back with the wrong trousers on and in the pocket was the wallet belonging to the owner who lives in the US, and he in turn had the Scotsman's breeks on, and his wallet? Neither of them have a passport and both men had used their own credit cards/ID or whatever, from their wallets, just an hour or two before their abduction.

Would that prove they'd been abducted?

Do you think anyone would be interested in buying their bits as souvenirs?

Is this on topic or have I had too much sun today?

The whole thing about alien abduction facinates me, but I try to keep my feet firmly on Earth when I think about it. Of course other worlds harbour life, it is very selfish and narrow minded to think we're the only life forms out there, and are the only advanced one.

However, if aliens have been abducting us for years, you'd have thought they, being perhaps a million years more advanced than us, would have learned all they need from probing us and probably taking samples, dna etc?

If they are working on experiments based on humans, then my guess is it would be on their home world as opposed to Earth. Abductions might happen when they need an extra gene, or something, or to implant us with devices perhaps designed to monitor our emotions, behavour patterns etc.

<< 1   >>

join