It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Broad Way verses The Narrow Way

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

ah but face to face is much different

then we shall see face to face-1Cor13.12

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.-Dan7.13

Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."-Luke21.36

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.-Luke9.26

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
To alll those who preach another path... Death is the outcome of being separated from G-d. the devil has the power of death that is separation from the source of life.

So its not G-d that condamns us to eternal death, more so he's there screaming at us.

Romans 10:1 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

it is WE ourselves that have to choose the narrow way to G-d or the broad way to separation.

He is the true vine of life, and without him we just dry out and die thats the way it is. You dont go around crying unto G-d why he made the night dark and the winters cold do you?

Deuteronomy 30:19

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

John 15: 1-6

1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
One thing obvious, we certainly have diversity in this thread. Well, since I didn't see anyone yelling about the preaching of New Age Religion in here, thought I might come back and finish my thought.

I am glad to see the interest and ongoing discussions. My, I even got a black eye out of the deal!

As an afterthought for some who have posted, if you have felt offended that I have not personally replied to a question or comment, I want it to be known I am quite new here on ATS and not really up to speed as far a posting quotes and so forth and so on. At the moment, I am just asking the posters to recognize that I am trying to follow my own little path here and do not want to get sidetracked with any, way out there in left field stuff. I recognize that others feel what they have to say is just as important as anyone else's thing, however, there is no rule here on ATS that states I must respond to all posts and so I may not like to play in your ball park.

I have a hard time comprehending of just how little value has been placed on scripture of which Yahweh, The Almighty states that He has magnified above all!

God watches over His Word! God thinks very highly of His Word! It is His Will!

Many believe the Holy Bible is outdated. The Holy Bible is not outdated. The Word of God is perfect!

"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." (Psalms 138:2)

"Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." (Psalms 119:105)

"Thy word [is] very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it." (Psalms 119:140)

"Thy word [is] true [from] the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments [endureth] for ever." (Psalms 119:160)

"My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments [are] righteousness." (Psalms 119:172)

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts." (Jeremiah 15:16)

And finally Jesus is praying to his Father, God:

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." (John17:14-26)

Many have fallen for this NewAge Philosophy stuff of which I am completly ignorant of. Maybe I should be more learned about it for better debate. I do know however, that many teach that we all have past lives which is not true. Some may think they have past lives because some are possessed by very old demons. Many teach that every living being is a light being, which is not true. Since those who believe that we are all light beings who also do not believe in the whole of The Holy Word of God, I am quite sure that they have no true text nor Holy scripture to back up their claim. And, to say you can't learn this by scripture but that it is tought by spirit, I wonder what spirit they refer too.
New Age Religion is confusion!

The Devil has twisted the Original Revelation of Jehovah's Will and has devised plans for man to do the same as he!

Without God in Christ in You by means of the gift of the holy spirit which was sent by The Lord Jesus Christ after he ascended to The Father, man cannot discern truth from error. One of the manifestations of the spirit of God is the manifestation of discerning of spirits. Without the spirit of discernment many believe the Devil's lies, to be truth.

Therefore mankind with help of course, by unseen forces have devised many ways to reach God. One of the first ways was The Tower of Babel.

God had to disrupt the plan devised then, and soon God will have to disrupt the devised plans again because God see's the plan for a New World Order. God see's the Plan to bring the World under a One World Authority. And God's Wrath will be poured out because the enemy of God must be destroyed according to His Holy Word!

In truth, AGAIN! Jesus Christ himself stated: "Iam The Way, The Truth and The Life."

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)

What many fail to realize is that Lucifer, Satan, the Devil has always sought to be worshipped. Satanist can tell you that if they could be honest. Satan has desired that ever since his rebellion against The One True God.

To fallen man and yes mankind is a fallen race and in need of a Savior. To believe otherwise is to call God a liar!

Fallen man is right in his own site until he comes to know the truth. And, the truth is, he/she is forever separated from God, that is until that individual makes that decision for Christ according to God's rule book.

Romans 3:23
Romans 6:23
Romans 5:8
Romans 10:13
Romans 10:9,10
Revelations 3:20a

Call it outdated if you want. But, The one True God still has a very high regard for His Word which is His Will.

The preaching of the Word of God is not a conspiracy. It is a means of obtaining faith in The Bridge, (Jesus Christ) to the Father!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I know that to some this may not seem relevant considering other events taking place in the Earth. But, I believe it to be very relevant because what we ARE seeing are The Beginning of Sorrows!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The BEGINNING of sorrows? I think they began the day religion was invented.

The preaching of the Word of God is not a conspiracy.

Then why the hell are you preaching on here?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Firefly_]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Because people like yourself think it is. I have just as much right to post as you do. And, if you don't like what I post, close your eyes. It seems you already have your head buried.

Why weren't you upset over other's preaching their stuff? You don't have to answer!!!!

We are in a spiritual warfare whether you know it or not and you are being used!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
And, to say you can't learn this by scripture but that it is tought by spirit, I wonder what spirit they refer too.

This one-

"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." (John 14:16-18)

"The Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." (John 14:26)

"When He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come." (John 16:13)

Paul was the deceiver Jesus spoke of;

Matthew 24:4-5 (King James Version)

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And those other church leaders who followed him. Which is why even though there are more Christians in the world than any other religion, that form of Christianity IS the broad way, not the narrow way.

Paul taught that belief was the key, and that all sins were redeemed by the death of Jesus, (his sacrifice)

Jesus taught that you must live a certain way, and think that way too. In non-judgment, focusing on our own flaws, not those of others, loving thy neighbor and enemy alike, giving what you can, caring for those who need you, and not pursuing the material for its own sake.

What we actually see around us is not that.

What we actually see in Paulian Christians is judgment of most others not like them, and even among them, we see calls for war and retribution, we see the pursuit of wealth for its own sake, and we see charity with strings, and usually very moderate giving. We see church attendance to make oneself look holy, or as a social event, we see preachers who preach war against others, (enemies, other faiths, science) we see fabulously wealthy Christians who love their money. We see glorious churches, empty most of the time while families sleep in tents or cars because they are homeless.

Modern Christianity is the broad path. Although not everyone who calls themselves Christian has abandoned the narrow path, the name alone tells you nothing.

It is by your works, and you life that you can be known. Not your belief or words. I recommend a reading of all of Matthew 7, but particularly this;

15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

He warned about Paul and the rise of false Christianity. But because many pay no heed to the spirit of truth sent to guide them, (internally) they instead focus unduly on chapters of a book written by men, and listen instead to the teachings of Paul over those of Jesus himself.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

The image of the OT God is very Earthly in nature.

The idea of the perfect word of God being in a Earthly object, that holds no life, should be a key for many in their discernment, for the Holy Spirit is within life itself.

What is Holy, is nameless, is not bound to languages of Earthly tongue, is not bound to the desire or need of a Earthly Temple, is not in need of rituals of Earthly practices or the need of a chosen land of Earth. These should be keys of discernment, for a true seeker.

The above things are of man and what man desires to have....not of Spirit.

The word of God is within the blueprint of life all around you, within the blueprint of the Universe, within the cycles and orders of emanations. God did not need any man to place Thee's 'word' here....its in a place that it could always be found without distortion, without change, without mans influence.

The Bible is a good book to practice discernment between things of flesh and things of Spirit.

The greatest thing about this experience is there is not a right or wrong...for even the paths that are not lead to the path that is eventually, through cycles we learn and sift out our truest nature within us, we awaken to what we are of.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Paul was not the only begotten Son of God who was killed, buried and after 3 days and 3 nights raised from the dead. Jesus Christ was. The Apostle Paul was not the redeemer of mankind.

However, The Apostle Paul who had been named Saul prior to his conversion to Christianity had been commissioned by God via the Holy spirit to go to the Gentiles to preach Christ and salvation through Christ.

The Holy Spirit had revealed to The Apostle Paul, to teach the Church, the mystery regarding the new birth, that it was God in Christ in the believer but also that the Gentiles could be fellow heirs and joint heirs of the Kingdom with Christ.

The Apostle Paul is a brother in Christ. You are in error with your assessment of a man whom God used to spread the good news of salvation through Christ.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Many teach that every living being is a light being, which is not true. Since those who believe that we are all light beings who also do not believe in the whole of The Holy Word of God, I am quite sure that they have no true text nor Holy scripture to back up their claim. And, to say you can't learn this by scripture but that it is tought by spirit, I wonder what spirit they refer too.

Everything is a form of light. Study quantum physics, everything is a form of energy, a form of light.

My son at the age of 5 had a light being come to him. This was not of a evil nature and was very pure in nature. You grip on to the fear the Bible places in you....which blocks you from being able to see and understand. There is nothing to fear at all....God would not allow such things to happen. You must trust the Holy Spirit, how can you be shown anything if you dont trust and hand over yourself to the Spirit? We are not expected to bank our souls on faith. There are experiences awaiting every single soul, to be shown, what we are of, that we are here to figure out things and grow as spiritual beings.

There has also been a light being around me, it was here for about a year. Others around me, who were not specific believers of anything particular, would see this 'other me'.

There are convergences happening right now with many body complexes, these convergences are happening due to beings awakening to the true nature within them, the knowing that their deepest being is of the Spirit. There is only one Spirit within all things, and it is Holy, it is Divine. Much sifting needs to happen before the lower self (Earthly self) does not stand in the way to the nature of the Holy Spirit. Forgiving, healing, understanding, mabey some fasting for cleansing, and personal seeking so the Spirit knows your seeking is true of heart.

Mankind as a whole, has a huge change going on right now, there are souls that are discovering the leap from service of self to service to others. This will create room for more humble souls to be born here, this is mending alot of karma (reaping what has been sown) and is bringing a start of healing to us and our Sphere.

There is no fast way out, there is no leaving behind those that still need to learn, the Spirit leaves behind no one and gives up on no one. When one learns this through the Holy Spirit....then their will becomes one of Thee....they are willing to offer to be a part of the cycle in what ever way suits the Spirit best, for the ALL>

How do you think we reap what we sow? Look around at the blueprint of life....what things in nature, dont recycle??? The answers lay right before you, everywhere. Its up to you to look and be open enough for the Spirit to show you things.

I have seen my mother go beyond this world, she saw herself in a past life in the time of Jesus, she was a family member to the wife of Piolot. She saw that her mother, still needing to learn many things, was reborn. She saw a angel with the face of my youngest child. She saw that her oldest son and her youngest son were connected somehow, the youngest was born after the oldest had passed on. She was a Christian lady, very devout, and learned during this experience that she could not be saved through the blood shed of another being. We all must carry our own cross, we all must walk through the doors of death shedding our own blood of Earth.

My family has had way too many experiences for us to just place faith in something we have no experience of.

I dont expect anyone to just believe what I say.....these are things we can all test through the Holy Spirit. Through all of these experiences, I was deeply reaching out to Thee and seeking Thee for guidance. Even the man Jesus can show such things to us, for hi learned he was of Spirit in his purest nature, he chose to live for the life of Spirit, so now, he is of the Spirit and can help guide us.

Jesus offered his life of Earth back to Earth, he offered his life of Spirit back to the will of the Spirit, we are all to do this....this is what the sifting of this world leads to....offering our life back to Spirit, being of the will of Thee. Choosing what life do we live for.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Sorry, too far out there to play. I will however say this, You are in error. You say there is no right and no wrong. And basically you are saying if I understand correctly that God is nameless!

You therefore do not know the true God. You know not what you worship. To worship creation more than the creator, God calls it idolatry

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis

Sorry, too far out there to play. I will however say this, You are in error. You say there is no right and no wrong. And basically you are saying if I understand correctly that God is nameless!

You therefore do not know the true God. You know not what you worship. To worship creation more than the creator, God calls it idolatry

I learn what I say, from the Holy Spirit. You can take it or leave it. Ive been on this path for about 3 years now, was a Christian before that for a good 20 years plus.

The Holy Spirit is the one that showed me how names limit Thee. The Holy Spirit is what showed me God desires no worship. When one learns the nature of Thee, natural reverence is a relation, there is no desire or demands of worship. I was shown, the Bible taints what is Holy, what is truth. I in no way worship creation...but God has shown me Thee is within all life around me an that here I can learn through the cycles and orders of life.....here, is the true word, of God.

In the very blueprint of life, is the word. God has no intention or ever intended on leaving all the answers in a Earthly object that holds no life therein. Mans hopes are thirsty, and easily quenched.

Many think they know Thee....when all they do is follow words from a book.

Have you ever experienced a wrathful nature to God in your prayer time? Have you ever experienced a jealous God? These are human attributes that are not of what is Perfect and Holy. There is no reason for God to be wrathful, when Thee's emanations/creations are perfect according to plan.

We learn from both right and wrong. So their value, in our stage of learning, are of equal value to us. Yes, as adults, there is a difference to acting in ways of Earth over ways of Spirit....but even when one chooses to keep walking ways of Earth....they will still learn, through reaping what they sow. Those wrong ways, are still going to be a valuable tool for them to learn from and weigh and measure what they need to work on.

A mature soul can learn that all bad and good in the past can be cherished, for they all have taught us something, rather it be on a individual level or a united level, the polarities are a must and are a part of Gods plan, its not a mistake we have polarity and duality here. It is all meant to be, is perfect, just as God is perfect.

The path that is not...is of worth....because it leads one to see finally, that path that is. How can we discern anything, without its polarity teaching us? How do you understand the worth of love without feeling the sorrow of hate? How can you understand the worth of trust, without experiencing the weakness of deceit? Just as as have the Sun and its worth of light, we are reminded of the value of the light, when darkness comes. Without the cold harsh winters when we can not grow food....how must then would we cherish the summers sun, and the cycle that brings us the ability to plant and harvest?

The word has always been here, before man walked the Earth.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Read the bold. God blinded their eyes UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles is come in.

Rom 11:7-27
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear
unto this day.
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

God will never break his covenant with Israel.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Why do you think that Jesus never mentioned someone who would come along shortly after his death and correct Jesus' omissions? But he DID mention that someone would come along and deceive them, pretending to be a prophet?

Was Jesus just in error?

The holy spirit was not said to come in the form of a human being.

"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." (John 14:16-18)

But something that will BE IN YOU.

Paul contradicts Jesus. He is preaching a whole other religion pieced together from Judaism, Jesus' teachings, and pagan ones. He shifts people from the more difficult, (living and thinking and being like Jesus) to a simpler one, (accepting a gift of free salvation and redemption.) It is not surprise that many shifted to the easier way, the way that demanded little from them. But that is WHY it is the broad path.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

God will never break his covenant with Israel.

This is not of Spirit, such concerns are of man, are of Earthly things.

You are following and not seeking, this is not spiritual understanding.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

We will just have to agree to disagree. Time will tell.
Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

And with all due respect, to your journeys...

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thank you,

I've been reading some of your posts and you'd be surprised how much I can parallel some of your ideologies right along with orthodox Christianity. Not all though.

People in tune with the Holy Spirit experience many emotions. Emotions such as conviction and guilt come from parts of our life that are out of tune with the Holy Spirit.

For a Christian to have a joyful life they also have to be free of guilt. Guilt comes from sin. So what is sin? Sin is not just breaking the big 10. Sin can be even the smallest thing such as passing a hitchhiker when I could have just as well picked them up. Even thoughts can be sin, e.g. have you ever cursed someone under your breath?

So, I realize that I may not be able to completely eliminate sin while living in this physical realm. So how can I have joy? How can I be free of guilt? Because I know (have faith) that Jesus bore all my sin and washed me clean. BAMM! Free of guilt. No more sin. Ready to boldly meet God face to face.

There are so many different doctrines out there (broad) but only Jesus (narrow) solves the sin issue. For every source claiming to prove the Bible is flawed, I can provide one claiming the contrary. We are all on our own path to the truth and I believe mine is the short-cut. Alpha and Omega are the beginning and the end - in one place.

Peace

ETA - I agree there are some contradictions in the Bible - but they are minor - IMO.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

the KEY word-in my Name!

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.-1Cor12.3

Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes, To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours-1Cor1

not one place will you find Paul claiming to be THE Christ! I do know and have experienced a lot of people who call themselves jews(see Rev2.9,3.9,Rom2.29) and women that absolutely become hysterical over Paul

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

So you are using something Paul said to support Paul as a prophet. Its just not surprising that Pauls writings would support his authority to speak for Jesus, is it?

Why dont you find something JESUS said to support Paul as a prophet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join