It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Broad Way verses The Narrow Way

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Really great post, I gain hope every time I see a post that is showing a seeker of the Universal way, for a 'all'.

I have yet to read through the other posts, I read the OP and then jumped to the end and glimpsed your posts and just wanted to comment to others, there are beings here carrying a light, just as Jesus at one time carried a light, just as many other beings have carried lights here....they have been or are on, a Divine Path. This is the Narrow way.

To sum up the Narrow Path....is when you understand this body complex does not make you what you are, your deepest core being is of Spirit, and the purest vibration of this Spirit is love. You then see, all others, are a part of you, in Spirit. You then dont seek paths for the self (salvation, ascension) because you see the purpose of your soul, is to be of service, for the Spirit of life. The nature and fruits of these beings, are humble, honest, compassionate, unconditional love, forgiving, and understanding.

I sometimes get a little tired responding to the Biblical God threads...in my Spirit, for I would like to spend time enjoying with others, the Greatness of the Holy Spirit. As long as there are those following in ways of self and ways of Earthly nature, a part of me cant help but to bring a voice, just in case, one has ears.

We all will have somewhat different revelations, for a personal path with Thee revolves around our own past lives, past learning, past hurts, past experiences, past religions, past thoughts ect.....but the one things that we should be able to discern amongst each other, is there is a nature of Spirit showing itself. Humbleness, Honesty, Compassion, Love, Forgiveness, and Understanding.

Seek the nature of each being, to know if the Spirit shines forth.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

None of us are good enough to be saved.

Your belief is reflecting your inner vibration of your nature. What you accept by another mans mouth shows what you are willing to learn and what you are not willing to learn.

The teaching that we are not good enough has caused a huge blocker that does not allow the Holy Spirit to guide and teach.

It is a shame you are teaching others of Spirit, they are not good enough. All are worthy, all are receiving the path they are in need of right now, be it pride, greed, love, or compassion....all receive what they need to learn.

Your nature shows that you think there will be some who are not worthy of the 'gift'. Its not about a gift, its not about rewards, if this is why you walk the path you walk, then its not a honest path to Thee.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The Almighty has many names. He has even said He is "I AM" But, in the Word of Truth the name Enlil is not one of His names.

What is Holy, is the nameless. Language and names only limits Thee and bounds Thee is things of Earth.

We are not fallen, this is wrong and this is causing much confusion in many. Gods emanations are perfect for the purpose of the Divine Plan. Through laws and orders and cycles, through reaping what one sows, sifting, measuring, and weighing, we are experiencing exactly what was intended for us to experience, to learn. It has been perfect, is perfect, and will continue to be perfect, for the purpose of the Divine Will.

It is a part of the Divine Plan that we experience polarity, this is not a error or mistake or something that went wrong. Nothing goes wrong in the Divine Emanation of the Spirit of God.

You need to start asking yourself, why would God intend for it to be the way it is, what does this experience offer us as Spiritual beings of Thee.

If you keep clinging to the books, the Spirit can not show you things, you think you have the food, you do not. It wont be in a place for a common man to stubble upon it, it wont be in a Earthly object that holds no life.

The food is what is offered, by the Holy Spirit, on your personal path with Thee.

The masses following the books are not the few, is not the narrow.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks, I enjoy hearing other perspectives.

"Hence only I will review my actions and judge myself accordingly as any other portion of 'God' will do when they awaken from this Dream we call Life in the World."

It sounds like you believe in reincarnation. Is that correct?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
Here is what I see. And, I know others see it as well. Remember, I ask you be kind.

1. Israel was born a nation again in one day in 1948

ahhh, but you see, you are basing everything (as far as your timetable, that is) on a misnomer.

a nation named "Israel" was born in 1948, true.
although "born in one day", i find some problem with, considering the agenda had been in the works for several decades prior.
but that's neither here nor there, in the bigger scheme of things, because...

...my point is this:
a nation named Israel by men is not the same thing as GOD's nation Israel.

the name Israel means "who prevails with GOD"

what did GOD tell the children of Israel, through Moses, in regard to their neighbors?

Leviticus 19:
(13) Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.
(14) Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.
(15) Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
(16) Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.
(17) Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
(18) Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Mark 12:
(29) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

does the nation called "Israel" love its neighbors as itself?

from all observations, NO!

Romans 2:
(28) For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
(29) But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

just because they chose to steal the name "Israel" to hide behind while committing acts of violence against their neighbors, does not mean they are the same that is the "Israel of GOD."

why isn't this obvious to so many christians who claim to know the bible and to know GOD's will?

don't be fooled!!!

Interesting perspective but...

Sounds like replacement theology? I would venture to say a majority of Jews that live in Israel would like their government to obey those commands. If that is the case (only God knows) then those Jews in Israel are also spiritual Jews.

The Bible speaks much about Jerusalem being the headquarters of God's future kingdom and as you know, Jerusalem is in Israel.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

i'm sure they are.
i'm not speaking of all the citizens, en masse.
just the representation of the government.
still, it is causing great imbalance.

Jerusalem means "vision of peace."

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."-Matt15.24

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.-John10.27

The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.-Acts11.26

new Name-Is62.2,65.15,Rev3.12

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.-Is65.17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!-2Cor5.17

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—Phil3.3

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.-Gal3.16

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.-29

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ.-2Cor1.20

They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves.-Rev20.9

But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.-Gal4.26

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-Phil2.9

Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.-John4.21

Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."-Mark3.35

As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you."
28He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."-Luke11.27

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.-Rev19.13

She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
-Rev12.5

sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.-1Cor7.14

The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.
-Rom8.19

For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.-Is60.12

Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."-John6.29

Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you-Rev15.4

For Moses said, 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. 23Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from among his people.'-Acts3

if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.-Rom11.23

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. 21Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my Name is in him.-Ex23.20

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is my example of what the narrow way is:

I grew up in a Baptist church and one day noticed I was being taught stuff that wasn't in the bible, and that there were stuff in the bible the people did not do.

Yes, the bible was written by Man, and inspired by God.. not everything in it is 100% correct. You really have to study the Hebrew people and their lives to know why they would write down some of the things they wrote. Very few people do this.

So I studied. I asked why the church did these things and didn't do these other things. I studied the peoples of the bible both from their biblical accounts and from historian accounts of the time.

I wanted to know which was true, which was right and which things were not right.

I came across a few verses that said to test the spirits by the spirits, and Jesus's words were spirit and they are life. The bible also tells us about the Holy Spirit, that if we obey the words of Jesus then The Holy Spirit can lead us into all truth. So I said, " O.k. God, I will do all Jesus says and see what is real or not, to see what truth was."

I prayed I fasted, I did all the words of Jesus and as I continued doing these things and reading the bible I would understand things more and more.. so much so that these things and meanings had never been taught to me in church. The Holy Spirit or "something" was showing me things no one talked about. As the Bible says, line upon line precept upon precept. I discovered the bible was written in code. ( Not the same as the bible codes you have heard about)

The key to understanding this code was doing what the bible said coupled with study and prayer and fasting. I was surely testing this thing. I came to understand that many things were written like they were because all the information is not meant for everyone to understand. This is done for a reason. This code has it's roots in ancient Hebrew. This was done to protect secrets from non believers and enemies of the Hebrew people. The Jews are still this secret to this day.. and they still use codes. Just walk into any Jewish school and ask to sit in on a lesson. You will be booted out before you can say Shalom.

It didn't matter what I choose to call God, or if I even believed everything in the bible it was the information that was important. (One is not required to first believe all the bible before one can test it. Truth of what is correct in it and what is hidden will be shows as time passes. This is a Big mistake most people make and it keeps them from experiencing what is true about the bible. ) This information taught me to do things that I was never taught to do in any other church. Mystical type things, like heal the sick or discern demons. Sure the churches talked about these things because they read about them.. but they had no real knowledge of the practical application of these 'gifts'.

When I started seeing these things happen, I knew that there was something to it. It may not all be as written, or as you read it. It may not be as most people think of it. But somewhere in this story of Jesus, there is something I know is real because I have been down a road few people dare to go and have seen things I could not have otherwise have seen. I didn't concern myself with all the questions people ask that they don't understand.. like your questions.. I simply did as the bible said and went where it led me. That's why I believe as I do.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I briefly skimmed over your posts and as you can tell by my avatar, I think you "christians" are probably the biggest joke this planet has ever experienced.

And as far as your preaching...Preach that garbage to the wrong person, like myself, and you might find yourself a day later with black eye.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.-Luke12.5

He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.-Rev19.15

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.-Luke12.5

He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.-Rev19.15

I fear nothing, except for going insane which clearly 99.9999999% of you so called christians are indeed insane.

You clowns would kill your new "messiah" because you would FEAR HIM. How do I know this? You keep killing messiah types over and over and over again throughout history. You guys are parasites to this planet because you are complete cowards. You're little children who are confused and constantly fear this or that.

Grow the F up, PLEASE. Let your ego go and maybe you might be able to see the light.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Hi, is it possible to dicsuss anything without using bible quotes for the entire post?

I would dearly love to hear your words NKBJ, to read what you personally have to say.

There is no discussion in posting bible quotes only. So please give me something from You.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks, I enjoy hearing other perspectives.

"Hence only I will review my actions and judge myself accordingly as any other portion of 'God' will do when they awaken from this Dream we call Life in the World."

It sounds like you believe in reincarnation. Is that correct?

Hi,

I hold no Belief in Reincarnation.

Yet I have experienced directly the Fact of Reincarnation.

And thus I am aware of the process and motivations behind reincarnation in a sense far more than what is possible with mere Belief in a thing.

Part of my work here is releasing the 'trapped dead' from their self-created hell and once healed I take them directly into the Light.. a place I discovered for myself over 40 years ago.

Once there I get to observe the 'dead' Awaken from the Dream that was their Life in the World... it is simply the most beautiful thing I have ever been fortunate to witness in my life so far... as they begin to shine from within as they wake up and remember having been "there" before.

So you ask if I believe? I say no friend I do not Believe, I know. there is a vast difference between the two.

I hope this answers your question adequately.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light -John3.18

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.-John15.18

if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name-1Pet4.16

God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.-2Thess1.5

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light -John3.18

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.-John15.18

if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name-1Pet4.16

God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.-2Thess1.5

"The ultimate coward is one who thinks he speaks wisdom using someone else's words."-truthtothemasses

In otherwords, think for yourself. You can only find truth within.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth-John7.18

Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; 11yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. 12But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught-2Pet

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth-John7.18

Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; 11yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. 12But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught-2Pet

So I guess I'm going to have to assume that you are a complete coward since you refuse to use your on "wisdom" in this argument.

Your little world only exists 5000 years or so. In my world, there is no time, only infinity.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God-Rom3.23

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.-Rom10.4

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.-1Tim1.5

you have not proclaimed freedom for your fellow countrymen.-Jer34.17

At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.-Gal4.29

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress-James1.27

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.-Rev20.4

children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.-John1.13

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
-1Cor7.14

Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand=Rom9.11

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.-1Pet1.23

If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.-Mark3.24

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.-Matt12.25

But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."-Matt9.13

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis

It is because that many will go the way that is "broad" which is the way to destruction, that it will take "Books" (plural)

There are more "Christians" in the world than any other religion. 2,039 million of them. It is the largest religion in the world. And you dont think you are on the broad path? Interesting.

And do you know why it is the broad path? Because what passes for Christianity in most cases has nothing to do with what Jesus taught. There are some, few, exceptions, and they may well be on that narrow path. But simply invoking Jesus' name is not going to cut it. Belief in a savior is not the ticket. Paul lied to you. Its how you live. Which is what Jesus himself said.

My two cents.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Infant soul.

Get yourself into a situation with people who are having a conversation about everything of BS type of banter. If someone looks at you and asks you a question or wants your opinion on said BS, don't say a word. Just look that person in the eye and say nothing.

Do this, and this will be your first step towards this "god" you really seek.

Good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join