It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the signs that tell you whether you have been 'abducted' or not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Once again, you present none of your own "research" and you continue to point at the research and accomplishment of other REAL regression therapists. Why?

It's obvious you are not a certified hypnotherapist and with the way you're spouting off about the "zetans" it's obvious you aren't a very unbiased amateur hypnotherapist. I'm not trying to attack you by saying this but it was your type that started the whole "satanic abuse scare" with the "hypnotic confessions" of abuse and sexual depravity by "satanists". I do applaud you for claiming (and probably believing) you're helping others but if this is the kind of crap you "talk" to your abductees about...you're unethical.

Don't you agree that leading is unethical? I know you can't possibly be a certified hypnotherapist nor a certified counselor so my question is...do you know what leading even is and if you do...how do you lead a patient or potential patient?

Where did I mention Satanists? *L*

Did you even bother to look at the links I listed?

What�s the matter?

Afraid you might learn something?

You apparently are clueless as to what hypnotherapy entails. Being a certified hypnotherapist only means that you know how to hypnotize people; it doesn�t mean you have any knowledge about space-aliens or proper therapeutic procedure, both of which I learned along the way in the process of helping many people. Some of which I learned before becoming a certified hypnotherpist.

Some things have yet to be taught in academia. Regardless, I suggest taking a course in hypnotherapy as you apparently need it badly.

To state one�s conclusions and them back them up with independent research is good form in any debate. If you have doubts about my conclusions, then why don�t you back them up with your own independent sources?

Or is the problem here that you don't have any credible sources with which to back up your erroneous beliefs and sophomoric reasoning?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck, not a giraffe. Regardless of what you think of me personally, which is irrelevant, one must judge the aliens in question by how they treat us. If that treatment entails violating innocents, then that is what should be addressed -- and is by many researchers.

Now if you don't start coming up with independent research and cogent arguments to substantiate your erroneous claims and attacks, I will be happy to make you go 'bye-bye' like I did recently with the other wacko in this thread and simply continue this discussion with more mature members in this forum.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
On second thought...

No, you don't have any credentials or cogent arguments and are simply biased and obnoxious...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sinobyte

There is nothing new in your last bratty, asinine post except a few more personal insults. I already answered all of your questions and there is nothing I can do to solve your personal problems. Go find someone else to pester.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Where did I mention Satanists? *L*

Did you even bother to look at the links I listed?

What�s the matter?

Afraid you might learn something?

You may want to read a bit closer...I never claimed you said anything about Satanists.

As for whether I bothered to look at the links, I've been reading books, essays and research on UFO's and abductees for the last 20 years and those links aren't new to me. Nor is the research of Budd Hopkins and others. As I said before, everytime I ask you why you haven't offered your own research you keep posting the links of other researchers results. You continuously dodge the topic of "your own research". You make declarations of an alien race without any proof, documentation of your own and then point to others work. It's fair to say you could be considered a liar simply because you cannot provide your own documentation, right?

You apparently are clueless as to what hypnotherapy entails. Being a certified hypnotherapist only means that you know how to hypnotize people; it doesn�t mean you have any knowledge about space-aliens or proper therapeutic procedure, both of which I learned along the way in the process of helping many people. Some of which I learned before becoming a certified hypnotherpist.

Some things have yet to be taught in academia. Regardless, I suggest taking a course in hypnotherapy as you apparently need it badly.

Hypnotherapy is a therapy technique using hypnosis and it's primarily used to access the subconscious mind in order to confront issues the conscious mind may not be able to deal with or understand. It's being widely used for addictions and stress relief. Being a certified hypnotherapist does not only mean "you know how to hypnotize people", you know that's an incorrect definition, magicians can hypnotize people...does that mean they're certified? lol...a certified hypnotherapist means the paticular hypnotherapist is CERTIFIED and QUALIFIED to deal with subconscious issues by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. It's usually an indication of not dealing with a biased amateur. Of course, it doesn't teach about space aliens...does that even make sense? lol...

To state one�s conclusions and them back them up with independent research is good form in any debate. If you have doubts about my conclusions, then why don�t you back them up with your own independent sources?

Or is the problem here that you don't have any credible sources with which to back up your erroneous beliefs and sophomoric reasoning?

I agree, to state one's conclusions and then back them up with independent research is a good form of debate...so why do you continue to dodge the subject of your research? Why do you continue to point to other researchers data? You haven't backed anything at all up. It doesn't make sense for me to present "my own research" when I don't need any research to claim you're making unsubstantiated claims. It's plainly obvious. I've never stated in here that I don't believe in intelligent life, UFO's or the abduction phenomenon have I? What do you know of my "erroneous beliefs" or "sophomoric reasoning"? I don't believe I've stated in this topic what I believe so for you to make that assumption is just silly. The only people in this post who should be proving something is you and EarthSister and as of yet neither of you provide anything but personal guarantees. As a "researcher" you should know what steps should be taken to present data and back theories...why haven't you done that?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck, not a giraffe. Regardless of what you think of me personally, which is irrelevant, one must judge the aliens in question by how they treat us. If that treatment entails violating innocents, then that is what should be addressed -- and is by many researchers.

So if it sounds like a crazy person is spouting craziness, they're crazy? That seems to be what your little duck analogy seems to indicate. I really don't see how anybody can "judge" aliens and their actions toward us...we have new agers like EarthSister claiming they're all peace loving Woodstock type, buddhist monk type beings while we have you claiming they're vile beasts of hatred.
Neither of you "believers" offer any research or data, just arguments on which species is called what and which is more loving.

Now if you don't start coming up with independent research and cogent arguments to substantiate your erroneous claims and attacks, I will be happy to make you go 'bye-bye' like I did recently with the other wacko in this thread and simply continue this discussion with more mature members in this forum.

Once again, you continue to dodge the topic of YOUR OWN research, though you claim you have some. It just doesn't make sense for me to present evidence of something I don't believe does it? The burden of proof is on you to back up your wild speculations on "zetans" NOT for me to present evidence that suggests there is no zetans lol...come on now, there's no 4th graders posting here so why make challenges like one? I've questioned you fairly like any skeptic would and you continue to skip around your own research and documentation. You're no different from EarthSister, neither of you have presented any evidence to back up your claims...both of you have espoused alternative new age methods of learning and both of you seem to want to turn this around on me and my questioning. This could all simply be solved by presenting us hard evidence of your claims...evidence that's been collected by YOU, not Budd.

[edit on 6/21/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

On second thought...

No, you don't have any credentials or cogent arguments and are simply biased and obnoxious...

And you have done nothing but make ridiculous claims and misrepresented yourself as some type of professional hypnotherapist with research. You avoid requests for research or data to back up your wild claims of alien species and their intent and you constantly offer up others hard work as your own proof. You are a biased and childish amateur hypnotist who leads people with outlandish information with no facts. You avoid my direct and reasonable questions. I didn't know you needed credentials to ask for proof lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Sinobyte

There is nothing new in your last bratty, asinine post except a few more personal insults. I already answered all of your questions and there is nothing I can do to solve your personal problems. Go find someone else to pester.

And there is nothing new in your avoidance of my questions. Nice reversal but I have no personal problems but if you feel I do...why don't you solve them by having your husband prove to everybody on this board that what you guys do is real...have your husband communicate to one of these aliens to come to me while I'm sleeping or meditating and have the alien prove their existence by communicating with me in some form. It's a fair challenge.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

why don't you solve them by having your husband prove to everybody on this board that what you guys do is real...have your husband communicate to one of these aliens to come to me while I'm sleeping or meditating and have the alien prove their existence by communicating with me in some form. It's a fair challenge.

It is up to the alien people who they contact and "prove" things to. Not me. The relationship is set up even before life. You can't be chosen part way through your life just because you dared somebody, lol. Anyway, taking time out of their busy schedule to appease your whim would not prove anything to anybody else, and why scare you out of your wits for nothing? If you claimed to have contact, you would be treated just like I am. Only others with a high degree of true understanding of contact itself could have a fair idea of whether you were being honest or not.

If you want contact, you have to already have it, and all you can do is try to become aware of it. That's the way it works. I don't make the rules. I can't hook you up, sorry.

I don't care an iota whether you believe anything about the aliens or about me. I have nothing to prove to anybody, least of all you.

I understand and sympathize with your frustration though. It's a worldwide phenomena, and you just have to be patient.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Earthsister:

I thought you said that the aliens wanted everyone to know of their existence? If that was so, then why do they cower in the shadows all the time, and not show themselves but to a few people, and then not give them the PROOF they need to show others of their existence? I'm sorry, but as this goes on, I am finding it harder and harder to believe what you claim.

Paul_Richard:

We, as scientists, thrive on evidentiary proof. If you have none, then just say so. Otherwise, now's the time to present it, before your argument fails completely. You say that you've done research.. Where is it? If you've just thumbed through someone else's work, that's not YOUR research; it's someone else's, and you're claiming it as your own is Plaigerism, which is a felony, if I remember correctly. Granted, you refer us to their sources, but you give no evidence of your own.

I'm being as reasonable as I can be here. We want the research that you've done.

As for credentials, I'm not gonna go there. That's between you and Sinobyte. I just want that research you claim to have.

Also, that duck analogy bothers me because if that's true, then what I've heard so far is nothing more than heresay. If it sounds like heresay, looks like heresay, it's most likely heresay.

*Note: Added content.*

[edit on 22-6-2004 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Borg,

Have you ever gone to college?

I have, a BA in History, graduated with high honors.

I also have a number of copyrights.

Plagiarism is not stealing an idea (which can't be copyrighted unless it�s a patent of some kind); it's using one's direct wording extensively without permission. In general, ideas can't be copyrighted, only wording. Valid research entails calling upon many sources of information and documenting them. The use of well-known and independent references is perfectly legit in any thesis, which I�ve done, and in any debate; which is why I use them.

A lot of my experience has been mystical and anecdotal. Oh, I could go into it I suppose. But to convey that to you would be like trying to explain the color green to a blind person, as we have no common frame of reference.

The answer is to drop down to your dialectically materialistic mindset and spoon feed you little snippets of conclusions from well-known researchers and authors. I have found this to work quite well in debates.

Now, if you were mystically inclined, then I would use other approaches as well to get the information across in a way that you could relate to.

Regardless:

"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Anyone with physical proof of extraterrestrials faces incarceration, interrogation and possibly worse. There's that little thing called The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law.

Ever hear of it?

So even if I had physical proof of space-aliens to offer I would not even attempt to present it here.

What we have to work with in forums such as this one is anecdotal evidence from credible witnesses, research surrounding that evidence, logical extrapolation, occasional insight from governmental insiders and other sources, and our own experiences.

I don't see any evidence to support your conclusions, only accusations.

Do you have some anecdotal evidence and/or independent research to present to us?

As I stated in another thread, you are one of those people that has to be hit over the head by a two-by-four before embracing the likelihood of alien visitations, despite the overwhelming anecdotal evidence. Perhaps you would �see the light� if they covertly broke into your home in the middle of the night, dragged you out of bed and performed a physical on you onboard their spacecraft.

Well�actually not. *L*

You�d probably just dismiss it away with some �rationale� explanation like it was the result of a bad dream from watching the Sci-Fi Channel too much, along with a touch of food poisoning from the dinner which you had out that evening.

In light of all this, this entire debate is largely based on hearsay. You keep beating your head against the wall demanding physical evidence.

It isn't going to be given to you.

FUHGEDDABOUTIT.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

I thought you said that the aliens wanted everyone to know of their existence? If that was so, then why do they cower in the shadows all the time, and not show themselves but to a few people, and then not give them the PROOF they need to show others of their existence? I'm sorry, but as this goes on, I am finding it harder and harder to believe what you claim.

Please allow me to try to explain this in a very simple way: Almost ALL of everything humans hear or think they know about alien life is not accurate. It all comes from hearsay, rumor, gossip, sensationalism, fabrication, perception and professional propaganda deliberately generated against them. It comes from not knowing, from fearing what we don't know and the manipulation of reputation so that it stays that way.

The problem is not proving existence or visitation, the aliens can make that happen all at once in a heartbeat. The problem is "what" any proof naturally means to any humans. But the worst problem is that any devious humans can claim that the proof means anything they say against the aliens, as long as most people do not know any better themselves.

I know you do not just believe this because you can't, because it does not make sense to you yet. You cannot believe something that does not make sense to you. You can only believe what it looks like to you. And to prudently test your theories, you listen to many others, who you respect, what it looks like to them too. The more who agree what it looks like to them, the more that proves that it must be the way it is.

So think of a large suburban neighborhood with lots of kids growing up together in it. At the edge of their neighborhood is a big old broken down house with peeling gray paint and broken windows and missing shutters. The yard is overgrown weeds with gnarly rotten wormy apple trees, crooked bushes, blown trash and leaves and a broken black cast iron fence around it all. Of course the house is haunted, anybody can see that, and even ask the big kids who know everything about the whole neighborhood because they have been there the longest, and they can prove everything. And the ugly, old crooked man inside has lived there alone for a hundred years and he's crazy, which everybody in the world knows by the way he screeches and shakes his cane at the big kids when he catches them sneaking into his yard to steal some of his poison apples. Only a crazy man looks like that. That crazy man has a dungeon, just ask the big kids, because they used to know someone who was the only one to ever escape it, just ask them. And you know what that means, that man must be trying to capture kids to eat them. That is what crazy men in haunted houses with dungeons do. All the kids get together and talk about it a lot, and everyone agrees. And that is why the biggest bravest kids throw rocks at that man when he dares to come out to try to talk and pretends to want to make friends. The kids wisely keep the rocks lined up, ready to fire because they have to protect themselves and each other and their own neighborhood from such evil. Everyone's stories prove the man is insane and you can tell by looking at the house and the man and at the fear on everyone's faces that there is definitely something BIG to be afraid of.

Everybody says, "Anyway, if it was not true he would not look like that or act like that. It's not anybody's fault but his own so he must deserve it. This is the right way to treat people like that, we know because it is the way it is always done. And if he wants everybody to think differently of him, he can come out of there and prove that he has not done all the things everybody here knows he did. If he does not trust us and prove to us that he did not rape and kill and eat all those people, then he is a liar, and we will not believe anything a mean crazy old murderer liar says.

"Anybody who claims that they have ever been inside that old man's house and that he is nice must be lying because everybody knows that nobody ever comes out alive. Anybody who thinks that crazy murderer is a loving person is out of their mind too, and must be under a devil spell and trying to lure more innocent people into his dungeon. We would never believe anything such a liar and poor judge of character would claim. We will never listen to a person like that or let them play with us anymore. If that evil monster was the innocent angel saint some people go around claiming he is, God himself would save him from our rocks. What a fantasy world some people live in. Why don't those people act normal like everyone else?

"What do you think we are, stupid? Nobody can fool us and we are going to prove it until the end of time."

[edit on 22-6-2004 by EarthSister]

[edit on 22-6-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Earth Sister:

You claim to know for a fact that 218 different non-Terran races are currently visiting Terra in one form or another--not 217 not 219, but 218 exactly.

Where do you come up with this figure? Are you personally counting alien beings in your spare time?

Or are you getting this from some classified CIA document marked EYES ONLY etc.

One would imagine that if alien species are simply on reconnaissance tours collecting info and e.g genetic samples (human DNA) from plants, animals and yes, humans still (newsflash: the mutiliations are still continuing in 2004 which are still involving complete anal-rectal coring, drainage of all bodily blood ---but miraculously without causing vascular collapse! -- and removal of sex organs and salivary glands, eyes etc. ) the number of visitors would vary from month to month, or even week to week.

Just a little curious as to where you're getting your "information" is all.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeus

You claim to know for a fact that 218 different non-Terran races are currently visiting Terra in one form or another--not 217 not 219, but 218 exactly.

Where do you come up with this figure?

Everything I know about the alien races, I learn from the alien races, especially from the leaders of the organization of those visiting Earth. My husband and I work together with the organization. Our contact and teachings are ongoing through life for the purpose of education of the public and assisting individuals with the progression of their experiences.

I don't know everything, and I can't have all the information I ask for. But I do not gather any various materials to mix with or claim as my own. I have no evidence. I offer understanding.

I have known at intervals the number of races visiting Earth since 1990, when there were 170. At that time, 30 of them were working together to organize all of the rest. Now all our visiting races are working together under one system run by the most advanced of them and the original 30. They are our neighbors, all from "close by" in our area of this galaxy.

A few races who would not or could not conform have been dismissed permanently from visiting by the organization, and a few have been assisted by the organization to improve their methods to meet the higher standard. More have begun to visit in this time because now we are organized enough for it to be a positive and progressive venture between us.

There is a larger organization, a union of five galaxies. Participating in the union are over 5200 worlds of advanced intelligent races. There are a relative few younger races in the area also, but like us, not being advanced yet, they are not counted as participating members yet.

Every world of intelligent life has an organization of visiting life.

It sounds wild, I know. But this is the way it is.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeus

newsflash: the mutiliations are still continuing in 2004 which are still involving complete anal-rectal coring, drainage of all bodily blood ---but miraculously without causing vascular collapse!

Hi Amadeus,

That is intriguing.

Could you elaborate on this a little for us?

Thanks...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Borg,

Have you ever gone to college?

Yes I have.

I have, a BA in History, graduated with high honors.

I have a BA in Computer Science, with a minor in Religion/Philosophy.

I also have a number of copyrights.

Where are they? All that I've seen so far is other people's work. I want to see some of your's. I think I'd understand more than you think I would if I could see your work. You think I'm incompetant, but I can ASSURE you that I am not. I'm very knowledgeable in several different arenas, and I also like to sit around and think about all sorts of 'what-if's' all day long. But I'm not going to sit here and encourage a fantasy, that while intriguing and cool to think about, has no basis in fact whatsoever.

Plagiarism is not stealing an idea (which can't be copyrighted unless it�s a patent of some kind); it's using one's direct wording extensively without permission. In general, ideas can't be copyrighted, only wording. Valid research entails calling upon many sources of information and documenting them. The use of well-known and independent references is perfectly legit in any thesis, which I�ve done, and in any debate; which is why I use them.

You reference us all of the time to these other people, but show us no work of your own. I would very much like to see your work, in paper/article/online book form. At that time I'll shut up on this issue, because then I have something to go on. I get the impression, however, that not only don't you have any articles written, but you're also just now formulating a thesis, which is fine, but please specify that.

The answer is to drop down to your dialectically materialistic mindset and spoon feed you little snippets of conclusions from well-known researchers and authors. I have found this to work quite well in debates.

Now, if you were mystically inclined, then I would use other approaches as well to get the information across in a way that you could relate to.

Nice way to call me stupid or unknowledgable in this field. While I may be unknowledgable in many things, I'm not when it comes to argumentative tactics. This previous statement was nothing more than an insult, put nicely, but an insult nonetheless.

In many cases, you're right, I am a Realist. However, I think that's a good thing to be when it comes to situations such as this because these people have REAL problems. Sitting here speculating about alien abductions, when there is NO PROOF of that is quite damaging to the whole question-answering process. Not to mention it doesn't do any good for the person to unnecessarilly worry about something that may or may not be happening to them. All this speculating is doing is giving them more of a reason to worry. With worrying brings stress, and stress brings more problems.

See where I'm going with this? We could indirectly be making the situation a heck of a lot worse by suggesting these things. Just a thought

"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Anyone with physical proof of extraterrestrials faces incarceration, interrogation and possibly worse. There's that little thing called The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law.

Ever hear of it?

So even if I had physical proof of space-aliens to offer I would not even attempt to present it here.

I would LOVE to see them try and enforce that sometime. They couldn't keep that away from the American people. We would all rebel if anything like that happened blatantly to someone, which it hasn't yet. Good point though. And I would also like to point out that that Law is NO LONGER in effect, as of '91.

I don't see any evidence to support your conclusions, only accusations.

I'm not trying to accuse you of anything. I'm just trying to give another view on the same situation; one which I think is a touch more rational. I don't mean to offend; I'm simply trying to suggest that it COULD be something more simple, and MUCH less sinister than aliens.

Do you have some anecdotal evidence and/or independent research to present to us?

Other than the fact that no one of any status has been abducted, that we know of, no I don't.

As I stated in another thread, you are one of those people that has to be hit over the head by a two-by-four before embracing the likelihood of alien visitations, despite the overwhelming anecdotal evidence. Perhaps you would �see the light� if they covertly broke into your home in the middle of the night, dragged you out of bed and performed a physical on you onboard their spacecraft.

Well�actually not. *L*

You�d probably just dismiss it away with some �rationale� explanation like it was the result of a bad dream from watching the Sci-Fi Channel too much, along with a touch of food poisoning from the dinner which you had out that evening.

In light of all this, this entire debate is largely based on hearsay. You keep beating your head against the wall demanding physical evidence.

It isn't going to be given to you.

FUHGEDDABOUTIT.

Well, what can I say? I'm a stickler for detail. Let me give you an example.

I know this kid that lives nextdoor to me. He's 3. He claims that he's had a monster in his closet, and has ran to his parent's room screaming about it. When they go in there, there's nothing there. When asked to describe it, he points to several different things: a dragon on my shirt, or something else as big.

To many, this would appear to be just a childish thing, or a 'phase' as many people like to call it. I liken this situation to that EXACTLY. He claims that he was scratched by something big, and describes it as a monster, and yet he got the scratch the day before while playing outside. It's an interesting parallel that I think no one has yet to follow.

Please let me know what you think.

Mods: Sorry this is LONG and has lots of quotes, but I couldn't break much out of it without losing vital points in my rebuttel. If I have to have points dropped, then please do so.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Borg,

It's good that you went to college and unfortunate that they didn't teach you the definition of plagiarism and copyright law.

My copyrights involve metaphysical teachings. Since you are, as you say, a "realist" then there is no common frame of reference, as I surmised earlier, and it is therefore a further waste of my time to go into it.

Where do you get off thinking that I owe you anything?

I have provided many links to independent and well-known sources that confirm my own conclusions, for the benefit of many interested parties. If that isn't enough, then you have a big problem.

Your arrogance in thinking that you can single-handedly take on the government who has threatened, incarcerated and murdered many people in the past, is nothing short of laughable, and also shows us your egotism.

This conversation is going no where, as you have not contributed to this discussion.

Say bye-bye to the ignorant borg.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It's good that you went to college and unfortunate that they didn't teach you the definition of plagiarism and copyright law.

They did teach that; I just forgot. Sorry.

My copyrights involve metaphysical teachings. Since you are, as you say, a "realist" then there is no common frame of reference, as I surmised earlier, and it is therefore a further waste of my time to go into it.

So what you're telling me is, is that you have no proof of anything that you've said thusfar? If we're going to speculate, that's fine, but please, let's say going in that it's speculation and not actual fact.

Where do you get off thinking that I owe you anything?

I have provided many links to independent and well-known sources that confirm my own conclusions, for the benefit of many interested parties. If that isn't enough, then you have a big problem.

I am QUITE capable of "thinking outside of the box", so to speak, and I do that regularly. My problem here is that we're making these things out to be fact, when in reality, they are no more than speculation. As for the works that you yourself have done, I have yet to see any references to any of your copywritten works, or anything else like that. All I see are references to other people. Now, while they may be interesting reading, as I'm sure they are, it's all still in the realm of speculation.

Your arrogance in thinking that you can single-handedly take on the government who has threatened, incarcerated and murdered many people in the past, is nothing short of laughable, and also shows us your egotism.

I never said that I would single-handedly take on the government, or anything like that. What I said was that if something happened, like someone being kidnapped or killed for discovering that the government was covering up UFO and alien evidence, and if the people found out, they would rebel AS A GROUP. Please stop putting words into my mouth.

Say bye-bye to the ignorant borg.

Again, nice way to insult me. This one, however, I don't take lightly. Calling me ignorant, simply because I don't share the same views as you is kind of arrogant in and of itself, don't you think?

I think it pertinant to make mention here that I have no intention of accusing anyone by saying anything that I've said. If that HAS happened, then I'm sorry. I'm simply posting my views on the subject. Just because I focused on your posts in particular does not mean that I'm trying to pick on you; I'm simply trying to give another take on the same situation, using the same evidence.

Now, if we're just going to sit here and speculate, that's fine. I can do that, but what I thought we were doing was trying to help someone figure out what happened to him. If that's the case, then I think we need to examine ALL possibilities, no matter how remote, which DO include what you've said. I'll go so far as to grant that he MAY HAVE been abducted by aliens while he slept, but I don't know by WHICH ONES, or for what reason he was abducted, nor do I think anyone here does. To sit here claiming I know who did would again be kind of arrogant, now wouldn't it?

If you still feel that I'm an ignorant, arrogant excuse of a Realist, then fine. You can think as you will. I'm just basing my understanding of the world around me on the evidence presented. And there isn't much evidence here that suggests anything but a terrestrial explanation.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
People come into this post and present outrageous information...they are challenged and asked to provide data to back up these claims. Instead of providing proof or at least some type of research collected on their own...they make excuses.

"You don't have a degree how dare you question me!"

"Aliens want to be seen but only ME AND MY HUSBAND can see them, sorry!"

Very very interesting...the way these 2 are stonewalling, all of my questions are answered perfectly and now everybody else reading this post can see it as well. Instead of providing solid research...Paul Richard decides it's easier to try and create an educational pissing contest in which he feels he can outrank and therefore nullify everybodies inquiries. How utterly intellectual lol. Where are Paul Richards "metaphysical teachings" titles and copyright registration numbers? Hmmm...for something he claims is protected by copyright he sure is holding onto them awfully tight, I wonder why? Perhaps they're just intellectual properties? *shrugs* Who knows?

lol...EarthSister, your excuses are typical. Every fringe speaker and theorist uses them.

"You won't be able to contact the aliens we contact because your heart isn't open to their spiritual nature."

"We personally work with the aliens because we are more spiritually evolved and the aliens don't like your bad attitude"

It's always the same with you people. BIG CLAIMS with a whole lot of excuses excuses excuses.

[edit on 6/23/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Damn it, now I WISH I could speak that fluently. I hate sounding retarded,

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

lol...EarthSister, your excuses are typical. Every fringe speaker and theorist uses them.

"You won't be able to contact the aliens we contact because your heart isn't open to their spiritual nature."

"We personally work with the aliens because we are more spiritually evolved and the aliens don't like your bad attitude"

I am not like "every fringe speaker and theorist" and I have never said any of these things, yet you announce to others that I have.

You are scornfully, without provocation, misrepresenting and misquoting me directly to others. This means you can find no legitimate basis for what you spit, yet you go out of your way to make things up to start a fight.

You got what you wanted. I am offended.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
TheBorg

I think you are intelligent, honestly interested and caring as you offer thoughtful advice and ideas. You only sound like a real person, and a nice one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join