It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the signs that tell you whether you have been 'abducted' or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Jamuhn, sorry it took me a bit to reply to your guess

Actually come to think of it..I have ahad about 4 dreams until now, the first one..

1)I only dreamt a character from charmed got abducted and I was looking everywhere for her. That was probably just some Spontanious dream

2)Another, I was walking witha friend past a church and saw a group of people get taken by a sudden flash of light with some object on top and we where like : OMG did you see that?...this friend is also a conspiracy theorist

3)Okay the next...erm...I remember standing in some kind of space ship, and these people next to me, showing me this screen infront of me, I looked at it and they talked to me, they where explaining to me about how bad the environment has become and that humans need to do something fast before destroying her more. Then They showed me this screen, and they showed me something that looked like a simulator or maybe it was real...I can't remember, anyway, they said that when they shine a laser type thing onto a place, (for an example they showed me london) they tried to heat it up, but then because of the twisted up environment it would go seriously wrong, bring on heavy rains and the heat wave would go to Africa. Then I looked upwards and straight ahead and saw Earth from space...(end of dream)

About a few days after this dream, I was writing about my own dreams (what I want to do), and I said: If It's the last thing I do, I would want to see Earth from space again...

The thing is, I completly forgot about the dream until I wrote those words down...

4)My other dream was that I was at the Olympics and I got these amaizing tickets, like the best you can get, then all of a sudden, the box turned into an aeroplane of some sort and I was flying. I looked through a window and I could see building imersed in water, literally the oly building you could see were sky scrapers, and then I looked at the sun and I couled see what resembled a space ship there, hovering then it went zooming past the plane... a few UFOs done that, then all of a sudden, one changed direction as fast as it had been moving and then sat on the water and unraveled itself to resemble a triangle with a small cut out triangle at the bottom... if you get me.

I really don't think these where real dreams that happened, though the 3rd one is the one which had most impact on me.

I'm talking nutso now...you really don't need to listen to me

Love and Light
Phoenix

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by porque
Paul_Richard, how where you "almost abducted"?

Good question.

I'll be happy to relay one of those experiences.

Back in the early 1990s, I wrote a well-known abductee (who I prefer not to name) a letter and used a pseudonym. I challenged his view that the aliens were so far ahead of us technologically that we cannot and should not judge them. I stated that intellect and technology is irrelevant and that we should judge them by how they treat others.

BTW, this abductee was a suspected insider to a group of Zetan-aliens.

He didn't respond to my letter, at least not directly.

Weeks later, at the house I was living at at the time, late at night in the winter, I was asleep in a locked bedroom. A close relative of mine was in another bedroom and up with a number of small dogs. That second bedroom was on the second floor and had an adjoining bathroom with a window to the outside backyard.

Let's call that relative, Marge.

Marge witnessed a very strange occurrence. From the open second-story bathroom window, came an intense white light. A white light that was much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight and there was no house or parking lot directly behind us. Outside, it was completely silent.

The light filled the bathroom and then illuminated the entire second story bedroom.

Well, from my many conversations with Marge over the well-known and doucmented method of operation of the Zetan-aliens, she immediately recognized what was happening. They were attempting to paralyze her and then enter the house.

I think that the aliens actually thought that the letter was written by her and not by me, as she has more college degrees than I have.

Anyway, she got up and slowly left the room, carefully avoiding direct contact with the paralysis beam. The small dogs, who usually bark up a storm when anyone comes near or into the house, were strangely quiet, and followed her single file down the stairs and into the family room. They were as spooked by what was happening as she was.

Marge carefully avoided going near the sliding glass door in the kitchen and often checked the clock on the kitchen wall to check for missing time while she quietly waited in the first floor family room.

After a while, Marge, who is also very intuitive, clairaudiently heard a voice which stated: "Its' okay now for you to go back to bed."

She checked for missing time again and went upstairs without further incident.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
EarthSister,

You present the classic New Age argument in favor of the space-aliens that use many of us as farm and laboratory animals, slaves, etc.

The reason why I refer to them as "Zetans" is because many have reported that the aliens in question originate from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. It's like referring to the people in America as "Americans." What the aliens call themselves is largely irrelevant.

I am sure that the Zetans have outposts in different corners of the galaxy.

Many Ufologists and some scientists and military personnel espouse that the US government and the Zetans work side by side in secret underground installations. Discreet international relations in modern times date back to the Eisenhower administration in 1954.

All true.

>

Yeah, those vintage 1950s fighter jets really posed a major threat to the Zetan interstellar cigar-shaped battleships! Give me a break. *LMAO*

>

This "relationship" is ongoing as abductees have even reported being taken to underground US military installations whereby they see Zetan-aliens and US soldiers working together.

>

Sure, I'd love to have a lengthy conversation with benign extraterrestrials. (Well, actually I have, but in the discarnate sense.) Problem is, THOUSANDS of abductees testify to the fact that the Zetans are hostile.

So what is my motivation?

Remember the scene in the classic film, "War of the Worlds" when the Christian minister takes his bible and makes the incredibly stupid assumption that since the aliens are more advanced technologically, then they must also be closer to God? He then walked up to their ships and recited the Lords' Prayer.

Do you remember what happened to him?

He was butchered by spiritually indifferent aliens.

Same idea.

It is my most sincere desire to explain the Zetan agenda and to help prevent further abductions from occurring.

>

What is the source of that appraisal? A channeling from a Group Entity of Zetan-aliens?

Hey, life is scary. You simply do the best you can and learn from your experience.

Because of the testimony of thousands of credible witnesses.

The Zetans cannot do any of these things but promote those abilities through screen memories through the abductees. Those that are kidnapped are less likely to resist if they think their captors have godlike abilities (which is utter nonsense).

Fine, then have them contact me directly and I will confirm to you that they are truly telepathic. I have no evidence, directly or indirectly, that that is the case.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It varies. There's no definitive list of symptoms or signs.

Things worth being suspicious about are "dreams" you have that other people have on the same night, and which include identical details, particularly of locations you've never been to before, but which you then find as a result of these shared dreams, and then find them to be identical in every respect to the dream.

That's what happened to me.

But that's the only thing I can offer because that's pretty much been the extent of my experiences, and though it still baffles me to this day, it could have resulted from many different phenomena.

I agree with others; there is no uniform experience palette you can use to determine whether you've had an experience.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
EarthSister,

You present the classic New Age argument in favor of the space-aliens that use many of us as farm and laboratory animals, slaves, etc.

The reason why I refer to them as "Zetans" is because many have reported that the aliens in question originate from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. It's like referring to the people in America as "Americans." What the aliens call themselves is largely irrelevant.

What the aliens call themselves may not be relevant "to you" but when you say "Zatans" and then get all your horror stories mixed up with past and present, and pin crimes indiscriminately on large groups of people, post them in public forums... it sounds like you are saying that Americans are murderous, kidnapping criminals, which is true in some way. Then you modify it and say that Americans of a certain unsure color are murderous kidnapping criminals, which is true in some way too. You admit that you think there may be more Americans that you do not really know about who are not murderous criminals, but they do not matter to your position against Americans. And when you really should be very specific and know exactly what and who you are talking about when you accuse people of such crimes, you say their names do not matter.

Don't you see anything wrong with this?

I am sure that the Zetans have outposts in different corners of the galaxy.

Why are you sure? Because if you were a murderous kidnapping criminal, you would build outposts in different corners of the galaxy?

Yeah, those vintage 1950s fighter jets really posed a major threat to the Zetan interstellar cigar-shaped battleships! Give me a break. *LMAO*

The threats were of slander, propaganda, blackmail and framing for crimes. Not to mention threats of harm to the aliens whenever possible, and to their individual human contacts. What could somebody make you do under threat of harm to your family and friends? You said yourself that you know the laws concerning alien conatact and that individuals can be captured and held for it.

This "relationship" is ongoing as abductees have even reported being taken to underground US military installations whereby they see Zetan-aliens and US soldiers working together.

Don't believe everything you hear, or everything somebody else tells you they hear, or even everything a lot of somebodies tell you they all hear. It only takes one good story to go around a hundred thousand times with a hundred thousand spins. Those stories are professionally fabricated, and then picked up and claimed by lots of confused people.

Then we can discount every scientific discovery since the beginning, which is nonsense. Humans and aliens have this thing called a brain. Some have even learned how to use it.

Evidence and true understanding of the evidence qualifies and/or disqualifies all of our discoveries. We believe things for a while, like bloodletting and exorcisms for possession by demons, then we discover germs and find a better way, which becomes bloodletting for germs for a while. We as a race do not accept or recognize the evidence of the aliens yet. All you have to do is look to see where information is coming from, to know how valid or biased it must be.

One does not have to be kidnapped and have screen memories implanted with sophisticated drugs in order to learn how to avoid that from happening.

There is no need for the aliens to go to that length of measure. They can get to you in many ways. You think you stopped them from doing this to you, but they were never going to do it in the first place. It's a popular myth.

You are sincere in your beliefs but are quite naive about the nefarious Zetan agenda.

Oh I am getting a very good idea of it right now, and so unfortunately are many other unknowing people who don't have the personal background I have, that they can at least use to form their own opinion with. I have only ever been treated very well by all the alien races I have met, including "The Zetans."

Sure, I'd love to have a lengthy conversation with benign extraterrestrials. (Well, actually I have, but in the discarnate sense.) Problem is, THOUSANDS of abductees testify to the fact that the Zetans are hostile.

Sure and THOUSANDS of people who ride rollercoasters testify that the experience is frightening and violent and they will never ride again. Here you go, take somebody, anybody, to a doctor for the first time for a simple check up, but don't tell them why or explain anything that's going to happen. Just tell them first that the doctor is a mean murderous vampire kidnapper that wants to cut off their tongue and scrape out their eyes, but that the monster will act nice so they will be fooled into submission. See what happens to that person. I think you might have to immobilize him.

Discarnate? You mean out of body. Don't you know that is a spiritual ability natural to all life? Beings of different races cannot physically be in the same atmosphere if it only fits one of them. At least one has to be out of body. When the aliens visit us where we are, they are usually out of body. When we visit them on their crafts, we are usually out of body. But most visits, we are all out of body!

So what is my motivation?

Remember the scene in the classic film, "War of the Worlds" when the Christian minister takes his bible and makes the incredibly stupid assumption that since the aliens are more advanced technologically, then they must also be closer to God? He then walked up to their ships and recited the Lords' Prayer.

Do you remember what happened to him?

He was butchered by spiritually indifferent aliens.

Same idea.

Don't you see? The only "same idea" here is that you have taken a fictitious account and used it to "prove" to others the nature and intention of the non-fictitious races of people that visit Earth.

>

What is the source of that appraisal? A channeling from a Group Entity of Zetan-aliens?

This comes directly from the most advanced races that visit Earth, who are in charge of the entire organization of our visiting races, from mine and my husbands hundreds of discussions with them and with "The Zetans." I don't "channel."

Okay. Tell you what. Attend abductee therapy groups and ask around for someone who gets routinely abducted. Then arrange to be around that person when it happens again and tell us all the details, if you can that is.

I have been there. I have worked in the field for 14 years. In person, physically, most "abductees" recall tiny pieces of scary but benign memories, and fill in the missing periods with whatever they have read, or whatever the person sitting next to them in the group thinks might be true.

I see these people like this, and then I see them on a craft working with the aliens that they say they hate! LOL. You prolly do the exact same thing.

Lots of those people are lying, either by confusion, "exaggeration" or by complete fabrication. I am sorry to say, that is just the way people are. And the UFO field attracts them, and brings that nature out in people who would otherwise not do such a thing. The abductee support group attracts "groupies" and "wannabe victims." A certain element of human nature keeps a certain kind of people inside those groups, and those are the people who are running and controlling the flow of popular belief and information to the rest of the group.

The problem is that the groups are infiltrated by propaganda agents. Those of us who have progressive alien encounters, good communication with our alien contacts, and an individually based idea of what is going on, are not sitting in the support groups! They are working, or home with their kids, or writing alien stories, or visiting alien ships, or giving talks to all kinds of groups of people, public, private and to professionals.

The "abductee support group" is the investigative pool. People like me are not even very welcome there, because I try to readjust everybody's special stubborn victimization thinking, so we can get this marble rolling. Those who are fiercely protecting their lies, are afraid that people like me who really know the aliens can know that they are lying, and we can, and that we might expose them, and sometimes we do.

>

What is the source of this information? Ashtar command? Zeta-talk? A channeling of your own?

I have known the increases and decreases of the number of alien races that has been visiting Earth since 1990, when there were 170. It is from my own meetings and discussions with my own alien contacts, who are in charge..... I already said all that. I do not collect any material from any other source. I do not support any other alien site or material.

>

Then tell him to go public NOW on international television. I'll do a re-evaluation at that time and let you know what I think.

It is not up to me to tell them to do anything. However, the organization itself will be "going public" in the near future. First open contact for our world will be with one initial nation, which is Japan. As for your reevaluation, you already have a choice, you already have both sides. You have personal alien contact and you have human propaganda.

Fine, then have them contact me directly and I will confirm to you that they are truly telepathic. I have no evidence, directly or indirectly, that that is the case.

What happens during your contacts is strictly up to you and your alien contacts. I can't affect that for you. But I recommend that you ask your alien friends for exactly what you want to know. The more open, honest, professional and kind (in other words, sincere and approachable) you can be for them, the better chances that you can accept the meeting for what it is. You can't be standing there with a baseball bat, if you know what I mean.

But you already told me that you had telepathic contact with an alien being. It was when you said you actually did have a conversation with a benign alien entity but that he was discarnate, and I told you that he was out of body. What do you think he used to speak with if his vocal cords and mouth were not there? And what did he hear you with if his ears were somewhere else? Do you recall actually moving your mouth when you spoke? Or did you must think of what you wanted to say?

haha

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by TheBorg
Does anyone here ACTUALLY converse with these beings on a regular basis? If so, I'll give you my name, and I want you to tell them to come visit me at a time of my choosing; how will that be?

Contact is never random. Either you have personal contact or you don't. Nobody can fix you up. If you have contact, you may not know it. To optimally increase your chances of finding out, I suggest you ask about it yourself. It can't hurt to ask.

Show me some proof please. I'm remaining as skeptical as I can here, but you're gonna have to give me more than that little bit of nonsense to get me to bite. I have no intentions of offending anyone here, so if I do I'm sorry. But I just cannot grasp the idea of an alien race being a good one, and being so secretive. Anyone THAT secretive suggests that they have something to hide.

If it's ridicule that they are trying to hide, then well, they're just gonna have to get over it. I've been ridiculed all of my life, and I've gotten used to it.

And why can't anyone fix me up? If they are truly from another world, then they should be able to zip right over here if I wanna have a little powwow with one of them. Oh, and before I go on, am I to assume that I couldn't pick these aliens out of a crowd of normal people? Cause if so, then I have some real doubts as to the nature of the claims presented by you and Paul_Richards.

I eagerly await your response.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'd make a long rebuttal here to the latest rambling about my perspective if the arguments and my meaning weren't so completely twisted, taken out of context, and out and out false in a number of instances.

So I'll make it a much shorter response this time.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Borg,

Careful who you group together in opinion and focus. We are not all of the same ilk.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Borg,

Careful who you group together in opinion and focus. We are not all of the same ilk.

Point taken, but I'm still waiting on proof. If they are so scared of people, then they need to know that some of us are civil. I might be shocked at first, but I can quickly adjust. I just don't want the little SoBs abductin me.

Now, if they want to show me their ship, I'll gladly go, because as one member just mentioned, I do enjoy technology. I'd have to be able to walk into the ship under my own power and be completely cognisent though. I even have an Alienware laptop, heh. See the Irony? To be able to have a tour of their ship would be kickass, but not under the influence of some alien knockout gas. Drugging me will do nothing but piss me off and start an intergalactic war.

IF they ARE real, I'd love to meet one, but only on MY terms. I could guarantee a safe stay, and good conversation. But one thing's for sure, if they look like us, my faith that they're really alien is gonna drop like a rock.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Borg,

Point taken, but I'm still waiting on proof. If they are so scared of people, then they need to know that some of us are civil. I might be shocked at first, but I can quickly adjust. I just don't want the little SoBs abductin me.

Now, if they want to show me their ship, I'll gladly go, because as one member just mentioned, I do enjoy technology...To be able to have a tour of their ship would be kickass, but not under the influence of some alien knockout gas. Drugging me will do nothing but piss me off and start an intergalactic war.

IF they ARE real, I'd love to meet one, but only on MY terms.

I really don't think that a fear of us is the reason for avoiding open disclosure but I agree that many of us are indeed civil and certainly deserve the opportunity for open diplomatic relations with a group of friendly extraterrestrials.

Secondly, there is that ever-present little problem with our own government hiding much of this from us.

For example, years ago there were reports that signals of a decidedly extraterrestrial nature have indeed been detected with the large radio telescopes of SETI. The government then proceeded to end the funding of the program at that time and put a lid on the discovery. This is what later prompted the well-known nuclear physicist and UFO researcher, Stanton T. Friedman, to rename SETI's meaning to "Silly Efforts To Investigate." *L*

See:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Is that a fact.

Absolutely. No groupie wants anybody to upset their group belief system and that's what happens.

Has it ever occurred to you that the abductees, myself, and many other researchers are right and that you are being misled by the aliens your husband communicates with?

This has often been posed to us by people in the field. You have to understand, our contact is considerably wider, more extensively in-depth, progressive, informative, educational and personal with many races who all work together and who are in charge of organizing all of the rest. We know the aliens and we have a very good inside view of why the humans are acting the way they are.

When a whole lot of people have an experience with something or someone who is "unknown" to them, meaning that they know it happened, but they do not know how or why it happened, or who it happened with or what it meant... and when these whole lot of people have "the same kind" of perception of the things they do not know, that is due to "the true nature of those whole lot of people" and not to the true nature of the unknown. It's because these people are so much alike. But the more of them who think a thing, the more they think this proves that thing is true!

Let's say that downtown there are two factories. One packages hotdogs and one packages cigars. At noon, the whistles blow, and everybody goes outside to meet the lunch truck. Just then, a long round tubular brown "UFO" flies over the factories and everybody sees it.

It's a UFO and that means that nobody knows what it is. There are some good ideas, but nobody knows. They can't know, but lots of people think they know.

The police are called and everybody gives a report. Which of all the witnesses say it looked like a cigar and which say it looked like a hotdog? An argument breaks out over what the UFO looked like it was. The hotdog people say they can PROVE that what they think is right because there are more of them. The cigar people whip out their stoggies and say We KNOW what a cigar looks like and they prove it by holding their cigars up for all to see with their own eyes. The hotdog people have in their midst a judge, a medical doctor and a priest. Most of the gathering crowd decides to side with the more professional group since they are the smartest and brightest of all the witnesses.

Out of sight and out of mind of the idiots, the UFO continues to drift along until another day.

Ok, another one: A bunch of people find themselves on some alien crafts. What if one is a really pretty ship with pretty aliens in it, and the people say Wow this is nice and they relax and open up and talk with the aliens... what do these people think when they get back, as opposed to people who visit an ugly ship with ugly aliens in it? Which group of people was abducted?

Let me get this straight. You claim to have exclusive contact with the "aliens who are in charge" and that they are benevolent. You want us to take that on face value, despite the thousands of abductee testimonials that the aliens from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System (that many refer to as Zetans) who routinely abduct people from this world for various unethical reasons (as mentioned previously), are actually benign space brothers here for our own benefit. Is that what you claim?

Our contact is not exclusive! In fact, all humans who have alien experiences are working with this organization now because their own alien contacts, no matter who they are, are working with this organization now. This was not always so. There are many reasons why my contact is so extensive, but anybody can have a clearer, more open relationship with his alien contacts.

You seem to be calling every race Zetans, but they are one race of the 218 here now. You know, most people who have any alien contact at all, immediately assume that it is with Zetans, and do you know why? Because they hear about them the most. That is because the worst propaganda has been heaved onto this race, and many races are assumed to be them when they are encountered. The stories are repeated over and over and over again.

I am saying that "Zetans" are no longer running their hybrid program, with or without the willing consent of humans. It's over. What you heard about it was in part true, but for the most part largely exaggerated for a specific purpose to turn you against the aliens-- not just this one race or a few races, but all races. Apparently, it worked.

When pregnant mothers report being abducted and then find themselves no longer pregnant, how can you explain that away as human propaganda?

It happened to a number of people at one time, and now you report that it happened to all people who have alien contact and that it is still happening, and of course along with all the worst intentions and worst abuses imaginable, then yes that is absolutely propaganda. That is what propaganda is. You do not know what the aliens were doing, or why. But you assume and perpetuate the absolute worst ideas and defend them. That is ok, I understand.

What about the reports of people, even military personnel, being abducted and DISSECTED and then the corpse is dropped off in the general area where the person or soldier was initially reported missing? Is that also just human propaganda?

Yes. It is designed to make you hate the aliens. Our government did the same to us during wars with Germans and Chinese, turned you against them, making them into monsters so that when you met them on the battle field or the street, you would kill them before they killed you. I understand that we "had" to war between countries in some horrible way. But I think it's long past time for humanity to grow up about it. There are better ways to solve differences now, or should be.

If we humans still can't even stop hating and warring with our own kind and unite our own countries, why on Earth would anybody expect us to realize that we can welcome races from other worlds? You mock me for my position that the aliens are fine people but I know the aliens and you don't. But would you even consider Germans and Chinese to be your brothers yet? What does that word mean-- brothers? Friends, allies, mutually respected space-sharers? If so, then yes I consider the aliens to be our brothers. As for benign, look for yourself and SEE who exactly is causing all the damage around here.

How do we know that what you are espousing is not just another attempt to further alien propaganda?

Just think for yourself and keep on thinking for yourself as you get to know the aliens.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight; you claim aliens exist, and are among us, yet at the same time they don't openly converse with our population because of our government? Something about that doesn't sound quite right. If these aliens are as technologically advanced as you claim, then why are they taking orders from our puny government?

If I was an alien race, and was wanting to talk with the everyday people of the planet, I'm sure that I would do so anyway, because there isn't much that the entities on the planet could do about it. It's the logic of illogic that makes this "claim" of aliens aready being here not stand up to reason. At least that's my take.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
EarthSister: You claim that you are in contact with these aliens, and that they are not here in a good capacity. If that's so, then why do you keep in contact with them? And why can't I meet one? You mean to tell me that they can't entertain me with conversation? I'm an open-minded individual, moreso than most I would say, and I think it would be cool to hang out with them, so long as it's in just a friendly capacity. I just don't want one to harm me in any way. If they attack me, then I'd defend myself appropriately. I don't see a reason why they would though, considering that I have no reason to harm them in any way.

Anyway, in all seriousness, what are they afraid of? It's not like I'm gonna blab that I talk with aliens to everyone. I'd be labelled a quack by society, which I'm not interested in. And another thing, if they look like humans, how do we know that they aren't humans claiming to be something that they aren't?

Just a few thoughts.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight; you claim aliens exist, and are among us, yet at the same time they don't openly converse with our population because of our government? Something about that doesn't sound quite right. If these aliens are as technologically advanced as you claim, then why are they taking orders from our puny government?

This is our world. The aliens don't own it and can't take over. It's our joyous home and our mess and our right to ask for help with it. The other races cannot interfere between a government and its people. They view us as one unit of humanity with some problems within it. Government blackmail and threats of personal harm to friends and family are enough to make anybody do just about anything, at least for a while, even the aliens.

If I was an alien race, and was wanting to talk with the everyday people of the planet, I'm sure that I would do so anyway, because there isn't much that the entities on the planet could do about it. It's the logic of illogic that makes this "claim" of aliens aready being here not stand up to reason. At least that's my take.

The aliens "do" do so anyway. But the problems start for the aliens' particular humans when they speak out. More so in the past than in the present, individual alien experiencers were watched very closely by government. The aliens want to share technologies with our leaders to help us out, but the governments want those technologies for other kinds of things than what the aliens will allow us to have them for. The governments wanted to make the aliens stay away from humans who would befriend them, because when people finally really know the aliens, and we see what the governments have actually been hiding, it will expose a history of government crimes against the aliens and against humans about the aliens.

Let me ask you: If a well-known alien experiencer activist strangely "disappeared" would you more likely assume he was abducted by the aliens or by the government? And why?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

EarthSister: You claim that you are in contact with these aliens, and that they are not here in a good capacity. If that's so, then why do you keep in contact with them? And why can't I meet one? You mean to tell me that they can't entertain me with conversation? I'm an open-minded individual, moreso than most I would say, and I think it would be cool to hang out with them, so long as it's in just a friendly capacity. I just don't want one to harm me in any way. If they attack me, then I'd defend myself appropriately. I don't see a reason why they would though, considering that I have no reason to harm them in any way.

All of the races that are visiting Earth are working toward one goal together now. The goal is to build a diplomatic relationship with our world. The main objective is to teach humans what is true about alien life.

If you have alien contact, you have it for good, and you can try to become aware of it or your aliens will make you aware of it at some time. You would not be harmed but find that out for yourself. They are very busy and very professional, and they do not hang around idle with us for no reason. If you meet them, it will be a large, long, well-planned event to them.

Anyway, in all seriousness, what are they afraid of? It's not like I'm gonna blab that I talk with aliens to everyone. I'd be labelled a quack by society, which I'm not interested in. And another thing, if they look like humans, how do we know that they aren't humans claiming to be something that they aren't?

Why give somebody an education if they were not going to use it? All alien experiences are conducted by the aliens for a reason. And every time a human is aware of it, that is also for another reason. The aliens are avoiding causing more confusion while they are trying to get us to get to know them. It is a delicate task because of how intricate humanity and human ideas are.

If you ever meet an alien, you will know it if you need to. Some can look like humans if they want to but they do not go around impersonating humans to get a laugh. There is no need or desire to act so foolishly. They look like people, but not like human people.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
EarthSister,

It sounds like the communication that you have with the aliens through your husband is telepathic, which is actually a form of mediumship, as the universal language of Spirit is telepathy. You phrase your words carefully so as to leave open the possibility of discarnate communication. I therefore assume that the aliens that your husband is in contact with are not in the flesh.

The term "Zetan" typically applies to a group of extraterrestrials: the Preying Mantis types/Insectians, the Greys (who are the most commonly reported aliens), the Nordics (who have been reported as providing guard services for the Greys), the Hybrids, and the ruling Reptilians -- all based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

How do you classify the aliens with which you are promoting and what do they call themselves?

Where is their core system?

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This argument doesn't make any sense, and I cannot see how anyone could possibly buy these claims. Let me guess, just because I don't believe that aliens are here, they won't come to visit me will they? If they truly are interested in helping us all learn of their existence, why wouldn't they come to me by my request? Just goes to show you that if they existed, they would be trying to make more contact with people like me.I figure it would be a very interesting experience to meet one, but they must maintain their alien form.

As for your question about a well-known alien experiencer being abducted, I'd say he/she would be abducted by the government because they would be tring to quell a possible uproar. Remember the War of the Worlds scare in the 50's; completely pointless to panic, but it was a well-orchestrated play, so people bought it as reality, when it was nothing of the kind.

Now, if you truly talk to them, how about you have one come by and visit me and my family sometime in the next week. Have them come by during the day, and walk right up to my door. I'd gladly let them in for conversation. And before you ask, they should be able to find me with no problem. They got better tech than I do. If they look like any ordinary human though, all they get is a door in the face. I wanna see the phenomenal stuff that everyone keeps touting about them.

I'll be watchin my door.....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

EarthSister,

It sounds like the communication that you have with the aliens through your husband is telepathic, which is actually a form of mediumship, as the universal language of Spirit is telepathy. You phrase your words carefully so as to leave open the possibility of discarnate communication. I therefore assume that the aliens that your husband is in contact with are not in the flesh.

I also communicate with our alien contacts by telepathy. Also, sometimes some of them speak English audibly. Sometimes we see them physically at the same time we are talking with them telepathically. They are all "flesh" until they die, just like us.

Telepathy is not a language, it is a way of communicating. It's natural to all intelligent life.

The term "Zetan" typically applies to a group of extraterrestrials: the Preying Mantis types/Insectians, the Greys (who are the most commonly reported aliens), the Nordics (who have been reported as providing guard services for the Greys), the Hybrids, and the ruling Reptilians -- all based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

Good God Man. "The Grays" are one race and they prefer to be called The Ancient Ones. There used to be two races that looked alike, that humans called The Grays. The other has been dismissed from our planet. They have no relation to any insect in any way.

There are no "Nordics" and no race that humans call Nordics, but the term persists anyway. Another race of small beings who is often mistaken for The Ancient Ones, works closely with an advanced race of humans who are of the exact same genetics we are, but are much further evolved and advanced than we are. When humans meet these guys, because of all the talk about Grays and Nordics, they assume that these are them.

The hybrids are not an independent race, but a product of ours and The Ancient Ones' races. They are now a race of their own but have no history of visiting Earth such as the other races do.

The race humans call Reptilians is not reptile at all, although they have some resemblance in our minds. They are a fine race as well, and are not ruling any other race.

How do you classify the aliens with which you are promoting and what do they call themselves?

I have not been given but a few real names of races by the aliens, and this is for the purpose of protecting their names from being "borrowed" indiscriminately, and none of them are what humans popularly repeat. More than that, languages are such that unless there is a translation in adjectives or locations, the alien races have had to create names for themselves that humans can use. This goes for names of individuals as well as names of races. All of the individuals Jack and I have met, we have been given either real names, nicknames, or titles for.

Two race names that I have been given are The Ancient Ones and The Gendar. The organization of alien races is called The Project At Earth. The leader of the organization is a being of light of a race that is over 6 billion years evolved, and the most elite of the races that visit Earth. His name is Zar.

The 10 beings who sit on The Project Council are each of a different physical race, not of light. If you view my drawings, you will see 9 members of The Council. The 10th was added last year.

Where is their core system?

We all live in the same place. It is called T-Quad-24.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Borg,

Ever hear of Lyssa Royale? She is a well-known medium/channeler of at least one group of benign alien spirits, that, in my opinion, are not grounded in reality. They represent New Age thinking which is in sharp contrast to the much less comforting precepts of Solist Mysiticsm (which I espouse).

In analyzing the posts of EarthSister/Nancy and in briefly viewing the website of her and her husband, Jack, I believe that that is exactly the situation we have here: another New Age teaching.

Qwanee is a Group Entity (collective of spirits) that Jack channels, not a physical alien with which he communicates.

In light of this, Nancy and Jack could not grant you a request for a meeting with a physical alien even if they desired to do so, which is precisely why she has avoided addressing your request and agreeing to it.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
TheBorg

If you believe alien races do not even exist, why are you trying to make contact? lol

If you really want to, invite them over. It could not hurt to ask. It is not up to me to decide what they do or with whom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join