It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three white dots cross the sky of Saratov in a westward direction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Can anybody follow up on this lead? The Russian press reports it as a 'UFO'.

12:20 AM – June 24
Three white dots cross the sky of Saratov in a westward direction.

Photos and video:

www.saratovnews.ru...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Triangle craft that is showing up worldwide right now

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Could they possibly be regular terrestrial aircraft with their landing lights on?

I don't know how close they are to an airport, but when I'm close to a major airport (such as Philadelphia) I have seen planes on approach with single bright lights -- and these planes are sometimes "stacked" in a manner that makes them look as if they are in a triangular formation from the point of view of some observers.

EDIT:
I see now after using the on-line translator that they say the objects were horseshoe shaped.

To tell you the truth, I can't tell from the photos if the really are horseshoe shaped, or if the camera was shaken to produce that effect. The objects look to be a different shape in each picture -- dot, oblong, horseshoe.

[edit on 6/25/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In the images the lights don't look white, they look somewhat orange. A lot like sky lanterns.

Is there a video link there somewhere?

[edit on 6/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Can anybody follow up on this lead? The Russian press reports it as a 'UFO'.

12:20 AM – June 24
Three white dots cross the sky of Saratov in a westward direction.

Photos and video:

www.saratovnews.ru...

Satellite constellation, perhaps?

I can't find the video link...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Available Saratovnews were shooting footage of unidentified flying objects in the sky above Saratov. Pictures belong to a journalist "MK in Saratov Svetlana Mikulina and Vladimir Dementiev. "Around midnight, 23rd June's husband, was smoking while standing on the balcony (we live near the business center of the" Navigator ", on the streets of Stepan Razin), and suddenly called me: come here, the sky is moving a strange object. The night sky really moved bright-yellow dot, or rather a small golden ball, which resembles a piece of the moon. The fact that this is clearly not a plane, it was understandable. Charmed strange spectacle, we woke up and decided to film it on video. camcorder was not connected, and the camera was in completely working condition ", - has shared what he saw with the Svetlana Saratovnews Mikulina. "While we ran for the camera, a mysterious night visitor went far enough", - explained Svetlana. Most of all, according to a journalist, these flying objects are shaped like horseshoes. They flew for about the same distance apart, very synchronously - only one of them is in the middle was slightly higher than others. "Once we brought the computer screen images, it became clear that the objects appear to rotate around its axis, because of their" horns "are no longer looked down and placed - in one photo - along with the sky, on the other gone down, " - explained Svetlana Mikulina. According Mikulina flew "horseshoes" from east to west. Deleted from the field of vision UFO no fast, but fast enough. Photo by Vladimir Dementiev

Above are the photographs and english translation of the OPs article.I don't think there is video for this, notice this part :

Charmed strange spectacle, we woke up and decided to film it on video. camcorder was not connected, and the camera was in completely working condition ", - has shared what he saw with the Svetlana Saratovnews Mikulina.

Still only personal opinion

[edit on 25-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

new topics

top topics

join