It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Another "icke is ripping people off thread"

I have listened to icke. I am not mentally ill . I am not gullible.

I know icke is not doing this for money, and its annoying that people keep on bringing this up.

I believe he believes what he is saying, that does not mean he is right , but icke does make sense in some of the things he says.

As for the lizard theory, that is not ickes theory, and has been around for centuries.

People seem to think that icke is doing this for money. If he wanted to be rich, he would have been better off sticking to he old job as one of the UK's biggest and respected sports presenters. Rather than taking the huge risk of losing all that on the off chance of becoming loaded with what mist people would call crazy talk.

Off course he is not going to give all his stuff away for free. People seem to think that people like icke don't have families, bills etc like everyone else.

That they have money trees in their garden, so they have no right to ask for money, even though its his full time job.

I don't believe everything the man says, but we need more open thinkers like icke, and I applaud him for giving up everything, being ridiculed by the press, made a laughing stock. But he had the balls and determination to continue what he believed in.

And I respect that and applaud him

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I know icke is not doing this for money, and its annoying that people keep on bringing this up.

That statement cant be taken seriously unless you first know how much he is making per annum. What is it?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

That statement cant be taken seriously unless you first know how much he is making per annum. What is it?

Wait there, if people don't know how much he makes per annum, how can they say he is doing it for the money ?

His history tells you he is not doing this for the money.

OK, icke wakes up one morning and says " okay, I am going to quit my well paid and respected job, and go down the route of conspiracy theories, on the of chance I can make more money than I do now "

Its obvious he believes what he is saying. Yes, he makes money from selling books and shows, but why shouldn't he? Its a full time job for him. He has spent most of his time on this.

Okay, why don't you do your job for free and see how long you last?

Its just an easy escape route for haters to say, he is doing it all for money. Haters must believe that icke is different to other people, that he does not pay bills. Does not eat, has no family, and has a lovely money tree in his garden.

If you were to dedicate your life to a subject and do talks and write books, you saying you would do it for free? If yes, then you are lying!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I've just skimmed through this whole thread, one in which I participated at its inception, and it's VERY interesting to read some of the replies regarding ritual child abuse.

It was, four years ago, being used as evidence of Ickes mental fragility and altogether wickedness.

Now certain historic sex offenses have come to light I wonder if certain members have changed their opinion?

Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I don't doubt he loves what he does, but we are putting in question his role in Ufology. I don't see what hes bringing to the table which is of any use to ufology?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I don't doubt he loves what he does, but we are putting in question his role in Ufology. I don't see what hes bringing to the table which is of any use to ufology?

He is not a ufologist. He mention aliens in one of his theories. That does not make him a ufologist

He does not investigate UFOs, so how is he a ufologist?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In the past several years, some of Icke's most controversial theories have been established as fact in criminal courts of law. I think many people, even some of the posters in this thread, may just owe David Icke an apology.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

no one owes him apology, you owe us an apology for suggesting so

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Scdfa

no one owes him apology, you owe us an apology for suggesting so

This thread is stupid because icke is not even a ufologist. And fact us, icke was right about child abuse in the government. That's just coming out now. But some people will never hold their hands up and say he was right

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I agree with those arguing that although Icke undoubtedly has his faults, lessening the respectability of ufology isn't among them.

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join