It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
LOL! I just mentioned Icke as being not good here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then saw Icke was at the top of the board list here before I replied to the one on Alex Jones.

Icke is like Alex Jones only way more coherent and much more scholarly and much less narrowminded (Alex hates talking about UFOs and aliens unless it's to use good vs evil aliens in movies or cartoons as a metaphor in his rants). Icke is not good as a spokesperson for ANYTHING, because he promotes the silly theory that alien reptiles are ruling as and have been and that the Bible is basically manipulative nonsense, and has no evidence for either. And don't even bring up how there are missing books in the Bible (how would you know unless they were found?) or that the Bible "has been changed" (again how would you know unless you found the "genuine" version?) or that it's been misinterpreted (which is a pointless statement and again, how would you know unless there was a correct one? And as if you just happen to only know the correct interp, or just a few special others and just now recently? Sure!).

[edit on 10-8-2010 by intrinsic]

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You are in my humble opinion closed minded and proud of heart.

If David Ick is so "mad" than how come he was 17 years ahead of Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking, two of our greatest minds now living?

Ya gotta learn to think outside the box.....................mainstream science is now coming around to admitting Mr. Icke's theories may not be so outlandish.

It seems there has been a little confusion as to what David Icke is describing. Someone pointed out that Icke is just talking about the electromagnetic spectrum, but though it's not in this clip, David Icke also talks about other entities existing on other frequencies exactly like Michio Kaku has explained here.

Source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: added last paragraph from video site.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
im going to see Mr. Icke in NYC in a few weeks - anyone else going?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Ofhumandescent.....

You are in my humble opinion closed minded and proud of heart.

I think one of the tragedies of nasty con men like Icke is that decent people (& you appear to be one of those) are lulled into a sense of acceptance by his charismatic presentation.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I agree about Icke and I sometimes wander, that maybe he is used by someone, to give large amount of disinformation, to cause fear. Fortunately most people doesn´t take him seriously. He might be right about pedophilia and cults to some degree, of course things like this exist, but his paranoias about aliens and reptilian shapehifters are ridicculous. At least that´s how I feel and think. Especially when I know, that reptiles (dragons, snakes) were good and symbols of wisdom in ancient world and in many cultures. Sometimes I even think, that maybe there really are reptilian aliens and someone must be very afraid of losing power ower people, when they contact us openly and that´s why people like Icke are trying to cause fear. But it´s just an idea.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
David Icke earned the equivalent of $1 million a year (today’s cash) in his broadcasting role and he gave that up to awaken people. I would hardly call that “doing it for the money”, in fact quite the opposite.

As for paedophilia and Satanism, I agree absolutely and sodomy too – most of the elites engage in these types of sordid escapades.

Reptilians? Why not? People have been talking about demonic possession since the dawn of time. Why can’t it have a modicum of truth?

ET reptilians controlling or possessing human elites from an other dimension? Again, why not? Our very existence in this universe is fascinating and preposterous in itself.

David Icke is the man and his books and lectures are relatively cheap for what you get.

As for why isn’t he liquidated for revealing such secrets? They wouldn’t dare! They missed the chance when he wrote Robot’s Rebellion in 1994. Liquidating him now would just make a conspiracy martyr out of him and verify all or most of what he said as being true. It would also mobilise people against them as they pile on the pressure with the NWO one-world-government.

Posts like yours are the way to go. Someone gave him a bad review in Amazon, however it’s too late, the horse has bolted and you can’t touch Icke. He is untouchable now.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Macdon

Macdon.....

David Icke is the man

But.....

Not the sort of "man" we want.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
If David Ick is so "mad" than how come he was 17 years ahead of Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking, two of our greatest minds now living?

He was not ahead of them at all. Theories such as the one Mr. Icke co-opts are decades old, finding their origins in the 1960s.

There is some rather faulty logic here too; just because Icke may have mentioned something that superficially resembles something mainstream science, it does not mean any of his beliefs are right.

Ya gotta learn to think outside the box....

You are constantly calling people closed-minded, yet you are perhaps one of the most ignorant, arrogant people in these forums. Your posts are an insult to intelligent minds.

You have not demonstrated "outside of the box" thinking; you simply follow and believe whatever Woo-source tells you, without the slightest bit of critical thought. This is demonstrate in your consistently egregiously wrong posts.

mainstream science is now coming around to admitting Mr. Icke's theories may not be so outlandish.

Name a single belief of David Icke's that he has not lifted, twisted or co-opted from another source that mainstream science is now accepting.

edit on 23-9-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macdon
As for paedophilia and Satanism, I agree absolutely and sodomy too – most of the elites engage in these types of sordid escapades.

Oh no!

What is so wrong with being a Satanist? Satan cannot be any worse than the mad-man of a god the Jews, Christians and Muslim worship. When Satanists commit the same amount of atrocities as those following "God" have, then I'll start worrying about them.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

DoomsdayRex.....

What is so wrong with being a Satanist? Satan cannot be any worse than the mad-man of a god the Jews, Christians and Muslim worship.

Why don't you tell us what you really think?

You're a hard man, Doomsday!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
David Icke is the worst ufology ambassador. His theory of the moon being a spaceship and that aliens are living amongst us and have a satanic agenda makes people interested in UFOs look like crazy people. In my opinion, Icke is a good writer, an great speaker and someone who is very wealthy. Even if he was proven a total 100% fraud he would not have to give anyone their money back. He is a true capitalist. He realized that many are sheep, and they are easy to convince. He charges for his speeches and books and all.

He does make UFOology look bad, but I think many can see past him.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Discovering David Icke is actually what got me into conspiracy theories in the first place. I forget how I came across him (goofing around on the interwebs when I was supposed to be working probably) but I thought "this dude is crazy!" At that time I new next to nothing about conspiracy theories and started delving in mainly for my own entertainment. I thought all conspiracy theorists were probaly this nuts. However, I ended up finding a world much more complex and nuanced then I imagined. Do I still think Icke in nuts? You bet. But I owe him a small measure of gratitude for opening up my eyes to things I was previously unaware of.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Come on man, in the age of free information, don't you thing that as soon as one of these nut cases starts pandering to our wallets that their no different than the scum were complaining about?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

In this reality that we live in, it's accepted and believed to be completely sane for adults to believe in, talk to, and pray to invisible entities (angels, demons, gods, God ...etc.) that nobody has ever truly proven to exist, but if you believe that reptilians have invaded our society and shape shift into humans who control this planet you are a nutjob?

Seems like an egregious erroneous double standard eh?

"Earthman, your Mickey Mouse is one big stupid dope! "
-Jerry -Enemy Mine

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
In this reality that we live in, it's accepted and believed to be completely sane for adults to believe in, talk to, and pray to invisible entities (angels, demons, gods, God ...etc.) that nobody has ever truly proven to exist, but if you believe that reptilians have invaded our society and shape shift into humans who control this planet you are a nutjob?

Are you saying what Icke has is faith? Faith in reptilian overlords? Do you not recognize a difference between religion and what Icke "preaches?"

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by General Zod

He believes what he "preaches". What makes that any different from what other people believe?

But no, I was saying that it's funny how millions of people can be considered sane when they talk to, pray to and believe in invisible entities...but when people like Icke do it they're considered "crazy", "nutjobs", "insane".

Where does the line end? Which invisible entities is it OK to believe in?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
reply to post by beebs

Come on man, in the age of free information, don't you thing that as soon as one of these nut cases starts pandering to our wallets that their no different than the scum were complaining about?

What about the church? Don't they also need money to survive? Just like the "scum" and "nut cases" you're complaning about?

I for one will support any of my friends, and any and all of their invisible entities....because you never know, one day, one of them just might be right.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I agree - David Icke not only gives Ufology a bad name, but he preys on the gullible and weak minded folks to make money with his tales and stories that would be better suited for a Hollywood sci-fi movie script (or ripoff, hello V)

Its people like David Icke that make honest researchers study the UFO/ET subject behind closed doors to avoid ridicule.

He makes a mockery out of the whole subject.

I am totally anti David Icke also. While he maybe a good man, the guy needs to leave the Ufology field and never look back. Anything by him is automatic fail.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

I quote the whole posting because it is a breath of fresh air among the others.

Some of you are out there, away from your other electronic toys, are wanting to be entertained, and merely that. Icke does that for you, and you don't much care about if what he says is creddible or not as long as it is entertaining for a few minutes.

Some folks draw no distinctions between the BS of self-prometers and info and data presented from some virtually anonymous person that does a bit of research and thinking and presents it freely for your consumption. There is a great difference, if you allow yourself to think about it..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hi MMN hope you are well.The questions i am going to ask you is nothing personal against you or is in any way intended to attack you personally.

Right first of all i will say that in the past Icke has on occasions challenged several people to have an open debate or even a challenge in court to their attacks of him being a fraud and liar and a " only in it for the money" parasite. There was one man who tried to basically shut down Icke and even tried to hasve his publication rights for his books and future books taken way from him, this man failed and was shown to be no very human rightist;
His name was Human rights lawyer Richard Warman.

Officials at various libraries around the greater Vancouver area say that Icke's books are almost perpetually in high demand and that they have received no complaints from the general public or special interest groups regarding the Englishman's tomes.

source; www.davidicke.com... /articles/big-brother-mainmenu-34/57-david-icke-book-withdrawn-after-threats-from-richard-warman

Human rights lawyer Richard Warman, working at the time for the Canadian Green Party and later for the Canadian Human Rights Commission, took credit for much of this in an interview with Jon Ronson for the latter's documentary about the Canadian tour, David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews (2001), in which Ronson catalogues the cancelled radio interviews and book signings that Warman appears to have engineered.[73] In response, Icke's Children of the Matrix (2001) reportedly accused Warman of being an Illuminati "gatekeeper," and of working to stop the exposure of child abuse, which triggered a lawsuit from Warman.[74] According to Maclean's, Warman issued libel notices to Canadian public libraries that he would include them in his action if they did not remove Children of the Matrix from their shelves. The B.C. Libraries Association cited the notices on an Internet database of censorship attempts, which attracted another libel warning from Warman. To settle it, the Association agreed to remove quotes from Icke's book from its website.[75]

source; en.wikipedia.org

Right now for my questions to you, would you challenge Icke either in an open debate face to face or even in a court of law to prove BEYOND doubt that , ICKE as you have said is a nasty, fraudulent and money making manipulator.Would you feel confidant in your evidence that it would be enough to prove him outright as nasty raudulent and money making, would your thread you have on him contain enough evidence to convince a court of law or open public debate.Would you succeed where Human rights lawyer Richard Warman failed, that is to have Icke banned from speaking in most nations and not just Canada , to gain permission from courts of law that could ban him from publishing his works again or have his books removed for book shops ect and hit him so hard in the pocket that he could no longer afford to pay for his publishers to print any future books.

The main points of my questions are based on my keen interests in the perceptions of the notion's of" freedom of speech" and of course analytical evidence and its informational gathering or put it short my love of the battles of "defence" an "prosecution "debates.Again i am not attacking you or you views that you hold on Icke but rather from a perspective of interest in the "defence" and "prosecution" debate , i just love films also that are based on true life court cases, hope this explains my questions to you, cheers in advance.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Personally I think it is more likely that intelligent life evolved on Mars, traces were left, life devolved and that the planet got hit by a planet killer asteroid, altering its gravity (spinning speed)? and rendering life impossible, than Aliens visiting earth at about the same time man heavily induldges into science. I really doubt the greys gave the Germans Bluebrints for their flying saucer.

But who know, maybe Hitler was an Alien Agent, whose job it was to depopulate earth for the Alien invasosr

EDIT: Talking about something on a TV Show in 1991 does not mean you are ahead of everybody else. Also he did not in fact elaborate anything. The radiowave and frequencies were just an example, to help you understand, but it does not mean we can actually alter our frequencies, to decode another reality. At least not through meditation.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join