David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 30
29
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   


Perhaps this site can help any discrepancies.

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of

German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the

beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between

Hitler’s Germany and international Zionism. Through this agreement,

Hitler’s Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930’s

to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals.

Hitler and the Zionists had a common goal: to create a world Jewish

Ghetto as a solution to the Jewish Question.

The fundamental aim of the Zionist movement has been not to save

Jewish lives but to create a “Jewish state” in Palestine.



On December 7, 1938, Ben Gurion, the first head of the Zionist of

state of Israel’ declared “If I knew it was possible to save all the children

in Germany by taking them to England, and only half of the children by

taking them to Eretz Israel, I would choose the second solution. For we

must take into account not only the lives of these children but also the

history of the people of Israel.”

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...



IMO Icke was doing really good with his research until he brought in the

'reptile' factor and other variable cosmic junk. le shrugeth!




posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 



“Became aware of "a presence around me, like there was always someone in the room when there was not.....”

“If you are there will you please contact me because you are driving me up the wall....."

“A voice in my head began to say: Come to me, come to me, come to me.... “

“It was then I heard the third voice in my head.....”


oops! I didn't see that! Voices in his head? That sounds like psychotic

episodes!



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
ATS Team:

Here is some UFO info from Icke’s website:










www.davidicke.com

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


And he's got all the bad stuff covered which makes his impact on UFOlogy even worse! MMN, are you getting that sexy Human Race... t-shirt? Would look kewl in the gym no?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by cripmeister]



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


Why did you post those images when a link would suffice?

Also, what message are you trying to convey by posting the images and not the links?



posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Why did you post those images when a link would suffice?

Also, what message are you trying to convey by posting the images and not the links?


It makes it a bit harder for certain members to deny Icke has anything to do with UFO research.



posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Are those links from Icke's website?

These threads seem to be made by members of the discussion board, I don't think Icke is presenting this himself.

Or is any thread made on the Icke forum automatically his own personal work and view?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Point of No Return]



posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Are those links from Icke's website?


Yes

www.davidicke.com...



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
ATS Team:

Icke really can stoop very, very low, into some appalling, unfounded material, all with the sole intention of gaining more attention & making more money.

The problem is….. vulnerable, gullible believe in & get damaged by this material. What a shame that is.

Have a look at this material from Icke:


David Icke Promotes Anti-Choice Conspiracism

In his 1995 book, "....and the truth shall set you free," Icke describes Planned Parenthood in the following terms on page 145:

"The Planned Parenthood Federation, which has been supported at every opportunity by George Bush and the manipulating elite, was actually founded in London, at the offices of the British Eugenics Society. You can see that while the names change and the rhetoric may be couched in terms deemed acceptable to public opinion at the time, we are looking at the same unwavering agenda, weaving its way through the decades and the generations. Nazi Germany was but its most famous example. Global centralisation of power, fundamental control of the minds and bodies of the mass population, and the creation of a master race. These are the themes that span the centuries and they still dominate the secret agenda today, which is manipulating our lives."

Icke's web site at also carries anti-choice material, including a reprint of an article from the August 23, 1999 issue of Alberta Report entitled "Secrets of the Dead Baby Industry"

www.davidicke.net...

Secrets of the Dead-Baby Industry

The information in the article at the link below shocked me to such a level that I decided to get it to people who had the tools to make the information widely known. Because the article is lengthy I have included only short portions of the article.

albertareport.com...

Secrets of the Dead-Baby Industry

Aborted Fetuses Are Being Dissected Alive, Harvested And Sold In Pieces To Fuel A Vast Research Enterprise
The doctor walked into the lab and set a steel pan on the table. "Got you some good specimens," he said. "Twins." The technician looked down at a pair of perfectly formed 24-week-old fetuses moving and gasping for air. Except for a few nicks from the surgical tongs that had pulled them out, they seemed uninjured. "There's something wrong here," the technician stammered. "They are moving. I don't do this. That's not in my contract." She watched the doctor take a bottle of sterile water and fill the pan until the water ran up over the babies' mouths and noses. Then she left the room. "I would not watch those fetuses moving," she recalls. "That's when I decided it was wrong."

www.publiceye.org...


Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


There is no doubt in my mind that D.Icke is an extreme right fear monger!



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

And he's got all the bad stuff covered which makes his impact on UFOlogy even worse! MMN, are you getting that sexy Human Race... t-shirt? Would look kewl in the gym no?


Cripmeister.....



And he's got all the bad stuff covered which makes his impact on UFOlogy even worse!


Exactly.....

The UFO material Icke promotes on his site is junk ufology in the main, which further pushes this important area of research & discussion into the lunatic fringe.



MMN, are you getting that sexy Human Race... t-shirt? Would look kewl in the gym no?


"Would look kewl in the gym" yes!


Cheers
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


There is no doubt in my mind that D.Icke is an extreme right fear monger!


Cripmeister.....

Icke's is an appalling, disgusting, dishonest, selfish way to make a living.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


And what if he is Pro-Life? Many people who look at the world from a spiritual standpoint are as they see that as a soul lost. I am not getting into a debate on the pro's/con's topic myself as there a plenty of threads covering this but to label him right-wing because of this seems unfounded.



posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extreme Pilgrim
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


And what if he is Pro-Life? Many people who look at the world from a spiritual standpoint are as they see that as a soul lost. I am not getting into a debate on the pro's/con's topic myself as there a plenty of threads covering this but to label him right-wing because of this seems unfounded.


Extreme Pilgrim.....

Apologies.....


I'm not quite understanding your point.

If you feel inclined to clarify your point for me, I will try to respond.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extreme Pilgrim
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


And what if he is Pro-Life? Many people who look at the world from a spiritual standpoint are as they see that as a soul lost. I am not getting into a debate on the pro's/con's topic myself as there a plenty of threads covering this but to label him right-wing because of this seems unfounded.


Oh but there's more, so much more. Read this thread and find out.



posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim
 


It is not whether Icke is pro-life or pro-choice, it is how he how he conducts himself in promotion of that ideology. He does not simply state his view and reasons for, rather he accuses abortionists of even worse atrocities, with no evidence aside from the anecdotal.



posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here is a fun and educational site about D.Icke




David Icke is a relentless liar and plagiarist.

David Icke claims that he likes to encourage people to think for themselves. Well this website does just that. This website will expose Icke for the liar that he his. Any close examination of Icke, shows him to be a man who ruthlessly exploits very tired, worn out, anti-semitic 'conspiracy theories' to help boost his own prominence. He doesn't really believe a lot of the theories he comes out with himself. He just knows how to exploit the gullible for his own ends. He is exactly like what he claims to expose: A fraud...


www.icke-exposed.co.uk...



[edit on 20-7-2010 by cripmeister]



posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
ATS Team:

The great Kandinsky sent me this link about the appalling Icke:

More background material on the appalling Icke

This site works through some interesting background material regarding the faceless people behind Icke.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
ATS Team:

Icke really can stoop very, very low, into some appalling, unfounded material, all with the sole intention of gaining more attention & making more money.

The problem is….. vulnerable, gullible believe in & get damaged by this material. What a shame that is.

Have a look at this material from Icke:


David Icke Promotes Anti-Choice Conspiracism

In his 1995 book, "....and the truth shall set you free," Icke describes Planned Parenthood in the following terms on page 145:

"The Planned Parenthood Federation, which has been supported at every opportunity by George Bush and the manipulating elite, was actually founded in London, at the offices of the British Eugenics Society. You can see that while the names change and the rhetoric may be couched in terms deemed acceptable to public opinion at the time, we are looking at the same unwavering agenda, weaving its way through the decades and the generations. Nazi Germany was but its most famous example. Global centralisation of power, fundamental control of the minds and bodies of the mass population, and the creation of a master race. These are the themes that span the centuries and they still dominate the secret agenda today, which is manipulating our lives."

Icke's web site at also carries anti-choice material, including a reprint of an article from the August 23, 1999 issue of Alberta Report entitled "Secrets of the Dead Baby Industry"

www.davidicke.net...

Secrets of the Dead-Baby Industry

The information in the article at the link below shocked me to such a level that I decided to get it to people who had the tools to make the information widely known. Because the article is lengthy I have included only short portions of the article.

albertareport.com...

Secrets of the Dead-Baby Industry

Aborted Fetuses Are Being Dissected Alive, Harvested And Sold In Pieces To Fuel A Vast Research Enterprise
The doctor walked into the lab and set a steel pan on the table. "Got you some good specimens," he said. "Twins." The technician looked down at a pair of perfectly formed 24-week-old fetuses moving and gasping for air. Except for a few nicks from the surgical tongs that had pulled them out, they seemed uninjured. "There's something wrong here," the technician stammered. "They are moving. I don't do this. That's not in my contract." She watched the doctor take a bottle of sterile water and fill the pan until the water ran up over the babies' mouths and noses. Then she left the room. "I would not watch those fetuses moving," she recalls. "That's when I decided it was wrong."

www.publiceye.org...


Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not


Well MMN, the Eugenics Movement has quite a

history and this subject really deserves its own thread.



Ex:

" The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

Eugenics was born as a scientific curiosity in the Victorian age. In 1863, Sir

Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin.

"The Rockefeller Foundation helped found the German eugenics program and

even funded the program that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to

Auschwitz.

Eugenics was the racist pseudoscience determined to wipe away all human

beings deemed "unfit," preserving only those who conformed to a Nordic

stereotype. Elements of the philosophy were enshrined as national policy by

forced sterilization and segregation laws, as well as marriage restrictions,

enacted in twenty-seven states. In 1909, California became the third state to

adopt such laws. Ultimately, eugenics practitioners coercively sterilized some

60,000 Americans, barred the marriage of thousands, forcibly segregated

thousands in "colonies," and persecuted untold numbers in ways we are just

learning. Before World War II, nearly half of coercive sterilizations were

done in California, and even after the war, the state accounted for a third of

all such surgeries."

"Eugenics would have been so much bizarre parlor talk had it not been for extensive financing by corporate philanthropies, specifically the Carnegie Institution, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Harriman railroad fortune. They were all in league with some of America's most respected scientists hailing from such prestigious universities as Stamford, Yale, Harvard, and Princeton. These academicians espoused race theory and race science, and then faked and twisted data to serve eugenics' racist aims.'

"The most commonly suggested method of eugenicide in America was a "lethal chamber" or public locally operated gas chambers. In 1918, Popenoe, the Army venereal disease specialist during World War I, co-wrote the widely used textbook, Applied Eugenics, which argued, "From an historical point of view, the first method which presents itself is execution… Its value in keeping up the standard of the race should not be underestimated." Applied Eugenics also devoted a chapter to "Lethal Selection," which operated "through the destruction of the individual by some adverse feature of the environment, such as excessive cold, or bacteria, or by bodily deficiency."

The US was not ready for the lethal version.

hnn.us...

There's a lot more if you fancy a read. There are many people who do not

even know about this particular History
!






Margaret Sanger's eugenic legacy: the control of female fertility - Google Books Result

Well, as you can see the good ole Monopoly Men always had their filthy

hands in it all. What can I say other than OY VEY
!

Go to You Tube and search for Rockefeller and population control. You

will actually get him speaking about it
.






[edit on 9-8-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Icke is mixing a lot of truth with some bizarre notions to bottom line it.

I think his hearing voices and his reptilians is enough to bury him.





 
29
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

log in

join