It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
I noticed he has a pattern and a penchant for wanting to be right all of the time.

Doesn't everybody? Isn't that why you are debating in a discussion forum?

It is a meaningless statement. Declaring someone "needs to be right", attacking or dismissing them during a conversation or debate is a sign of frustration.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I noticed he has a pattern and a penchant for wanting to be right all of the time.

Not only that i noticed he has a pattern of being right most of the time. But so do you, so can we all agree to play nice now?

except for me i aint ever nice

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryBomber
For years I've figured Icke was a GOV plant, BUT the fact that the slave trade is alive and well (even in U.S.A.!) should not surprise anyone. Now whether those officials named were really involved I don't know, but this issue is real and it's not going away no matter how many of you choose to put your head in the sand. What if it was your child?

Is there sex-slave trafficking and exploitation of minors? Absolutely. Are some of the people involved situated in the highest halls of power? Maybe. No one here is going to debate that.

But where you will find disagreement is with Icke's claims of a far-reaching sex-and-blood cult with tendrils in every person in every position of authority. There is no evidence for it.

Of course, Icke's supporters will claim a lack of evidence is evidence of the cover-up. Masters of circular logic.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Not only that i noticed he has a pattern of being right most of the time.

I've noticed that about me too. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Not only that i noticed he has a pattern of being right most of the time. But so do you, so can we all agree to play nice now?

except for me i aint ever nice

Excuse me Zaiger? I am sorry your hero is wrong! Don't worry, the sky

won't fall. He is wrong...get over it already! Mark it on your calander!

I came here for one reason as you well know Zaiger and that reason was

because of the orb lady. I was invited by MMN as he used my video.

So I came. MMN has always conducted himself as a gentleman and that is

well appreciated. You don't know me from a hole in the wall. I am relatively

new here. So don't even try to sum me up.

In as much as you men dish it out....you better be able to take it as well!

I was under the impression ppl were suppose to be civil on this site, Rex

was not! Name calling is a no no.........No cookie for Rex!

Oh and to support Mr.Z who did an outstanding job debunking Alison!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Excuse me Zaiger? I am sorry your hero is wrong! Don't worry, the sky
won't fall. He is wrong...get over it already! Mark it on your calander!

I don't believe i ever said he was my hero...

I came here for one reason as you well know Zaiger and that reason was
because of the orb lady. I was invited by MMN as he used my video.

Okay... I came here because the voice in my head told me to join. What is your point?

You don't know me from a hole in the wall. I am relatively new here. So don't even try to sum me up.

I can assure you that i do not think you are a hole in the wall, in what way do you feel that i "summed you up"?

In as much as you men dish it out....

Is english your second language?

I was under the impression ppl were suppose to be civil on this site, Rex

was not!

What did the bad man call you? How did that make you feel?

Oh and to support Mr.Z who did an outstanding job debunking Alison!

Are you off your meds? You are kind of jumping around a lot in the way you post. First rex was my hero, then he called you bad names, then you are new, then "In as much as you men dish it out" and finally something about me debunking usseingufospa.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I thought only females were cliques. Gee, you learn something new every day!

Happy Kwanza!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Dudes have little groups too, ever hear of the village people?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
FOR THE RECORD:

The Kabbalah began amongst Jewish priests who were corrupted by the Babylonian Satanic Mysteries while they were serving in Babylon during the 70-year Babylonian Captivity decreed by God as punishment for Israel's repeated sins.

REX: Oh no! Those horrible blood-drinking Jews are all out to get us!

So what?

The Kabbalah began amongst Jewish priests who were corrupted by the Babylonian Satanic Mysteries while they were serving in Babylon during the 70-year Babylonian Captivity decreed by God as punishment for Israel's repeated sins.

REX:Be proud of your bigotry! Wave that flag! Don't hide behind "anti-Zionism" when you get caught.

I did provide you with Barry's credentials which can be found in the wiki!

Credentials! Well, I'll certainly defer to your idiotic appeal-to-authority! He's got credential folks! He can't possibly be wrong, he's bona-fide! He-yuck-yuck!

Anyone who studied the history on this subject matter would NEVER come

out with remarks like this.

Not only do you resort to pejoratives you are way out of your league on this

one. You don't know the history and you are just winging it!

As far as I am concerned you are a pseudo! All you are good for on these

boards is badgering people!

You can only debate when you are familiar with the

subject AND YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS SUBJECT MATTER

and your lack of knowledge shows!

I put the History out there for anyone who is interested in learning about it.

Without even reading Icke's material I know damn well what he is referring to

in so far as the Illumanti and the kabbalah!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."Stephen Hawking

That's you all over isn't it!

Happy Kwanzaaaaaaaa

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

lol for irony

You can only debate when you are familiar with the subject AND YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS SUBJECT MATTER and your lack of knowledge shows!

Without even reading Icke's material I know damn well ...

And kwanzaa is not untill December 26, so why do you keep saying "happy Kwanzaa"?
Using the return key over and over while randomly using all caps does not make your point get across any better.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This thread went so off topic it isn't even funny

D.Icke tiem anyone? No?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

The topic of this thread is David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador NOT other members. From here on out - any posts talking about other members, attacking them, taking the this thread off topic will receive actions and possible posting bans.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Forging a path back through the wilds of the Off-Topic Jungle...

While Icke may not identify as a UFO researcher per se, he does delve into that realm. He integrates aspects of UFO conspiracy and ancient astronauts into his works. He posts UFO news and commentary on his website. Whether from the Draco Constellation or some lower fifth dimension, Icke's reptilians are undeniably alien. He is unquestionably tied to Ufology.

Because of that unquestionable tie, people identify him as being a UFO researcher. Critical thinkers who have spent any amount of time in this field know who David Icke is. They know he is not to be taken seriously. We know he is not representative of Ufology. To the casual observer, however, David Icke appears no different from any other researcher. But Icke's own particular brand of insanity, as well as his former fame, draws attention other researchers may not get. The casual observer Icke may appear to be represent Ufology. And because of that particular brand of insanity, the casual observer may come to believe that Icke is an example of all UFO researchers.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Mental illness is far more likely an explanation of his behaviour.

"Mental illness" is not an explanation of anything. It's what people say in order to avoid having to provide an explanation.

If people are going to claim this weak excuse against someone, they should at least be specific with the name of the alleged illness, as well as providing symptoms to back up their claims. Otherwise, they should admit that they know nothing.

Maybe Icke is wrong, and it is the Royal bloodlines that are delusional, thinking that their blood is somehow different from the rest of us...

Just to clarify I wasn't saying Icke is mentally ill just that in my opinion this is a more likely explanation than him being a con man.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

DoomsdayRex.....

You have summed up Icke's damaging influence on Ufology very well.....

.....thank you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

D.Icke = reptilians

D.Icke = satanist pedophiles

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
D.Icke's conspiracy theory:
Does it make sense now? Can't you see that they are all connected?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/447bcc64abbb.jpg[/atsimg]

The Nephelim blood line:
Here it is clearly shown that D.Icke is himself a reptile and a direct descendant of the nepheplim reptilian annunaki.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Because of that unquestionable tie, people identify him as being a UFO researcher. Critical thinkers who have spent any amount of time in this field know who David Icke is. They know he is not to be taken seriously. We know he is not representative of Ufology. To the casual observer, however, David Icke appears no different from any other researcher.

Were it not that Icke never talks about Unidentified fFying Objects, wich is what Ufology is exclusivley about.

There is no connection. How do you know people indentify him with Ufology.

Did you use a poll? Or just more speculation, you know, making it up while you type.

What about all the other people that claim to have seen aliens, or to be abducted by Greys?

Are they damaging to Ufology?

Here on ATS they even share a forum, Aliens and UFO's.

If Icke is damaging they are too.

They are clearly not, so Icke isn't either.

This whole thread is based on assumptions and opinions. It's nothing more than a rant and bash thread actually.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I see you still refuse to answer my on topic questions.

Are you admitting that your OP is baseless, and just opinion?

I guess so.

Mods have already warned two times to stay on topic. It's hard when the OP himself refuses to engage in the on topic discussion.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
D.Icke = reptilians

D.Icke = satanist pedophiles

I cannot help but to think Icke knew exactly what he was doing in the atrocities he attributes to the Elite. Icke's particular views on religion aside, his description of the Elite seems targeted to one audience in particular: good Christian folk reason-poor and fear-rich. Icke has constructed the Elite to be the antithesis of how these Christians see themselves; they are Satanists, sex-depraved, homosexuals and cannibals.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join