It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 14
30
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
What make-believe?


Such as saying that Sabbatianism is a form of freemasonry. Sabbatianism was a 17th century Jewish sect that followed a self-proclaimed Messiah who later converted to Islam.

Or that the names of particular cities are "Freemason" not Hebrew.

Tel Aviv comes from Ezekiel 3:15.

Petach Tivke means "opening of hope" (not female genitalia) from Hosea 2:15.

Rosh Pinna does indeed mean cornerstone, in Hebrew. I can't imagine why Jewish immigrants hoping to build a new nation would possibly use a name as symbolic as "cornerstone". It must be a Freemasonry conspiracy. As for Rosh Pinna being located at "precisely the 33rd latitude", it is 32.58. Close but not "precisely".


Originally posted by KIZZZY
The fact that the ISRAELI SUPREME COURT is decked out in MASON symbols inside and out refutes what you say.


And that means what?


Originally posted by KIZZZY
Why? Have you researched it or just dismissed it?


How do you know? You still have not told us what constitutes a satanic ritual.




posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"Barry Chamish (born Winnipeg, 1952) is a Canadian-Israeli writer, investigative

journalist and public speaker.

He studied at the University of Manitoba and later moved to Israel. In 1975 he

attended the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, receiving an MA in 1979. In 1981,

Chamish founded a small press service and has contributed investigative

reports to publications as diverse as National Review, Israel Business Today and

New Internationalist."

Wiki



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
The Kabbalah began amongst Jewish priests who were corrupted by the Babylonian Satanic Mysteries while they were serving in Babylon during the 70-year Babylonian Captivity decreed by God as punishment for Israel's repeated sins.


Oh no! Those horrible blood-drinking Jews are all out to get us!

So what?


Originally posted by KIZZZY
Look up the nefarious Sabbateans.


Have you looked up the "nefarious Sabbateans" outside of what Barry Chamish has told you?


Originally posted by KIZZZY
I did provide you with Barry's credentials which can be found in the wiki!


Credentials! Well, I'll certainly defer to your idiotic appeal-to-authority! He's got credential folks! He can't possibly be wrong, he's bona-fide! He-yuck-yuck!



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY
 


Well golly! He can't possibly be wrong then! He's got credentials, a page on wikipedia and everything! He-yuck-yuck!



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
You seem to be relatively smart, I wonder if you can think of any other possible reasons why I have only posted in 2 Icke topics so far? I'll help you, I only joined yesterday & I don't spend half my life on the net.
You seem to like to pick on other people, does it make you feel a bit better about yourself?


You seem to want to spend most of your time deflecting, not discussing the topic. Why is that?

Thing is, kiddo, I'm not picking on you. I'm illustrating a point. At your expense? Certainly, but illustrating a point nonetheless. You should be very careful about who you claim to be a disinfo-agent because it can easily be turned back around on you.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why do people start threads based on their opinions?
Isn't that what a journal is for?


The OP should be solid or at least newsworthy at which point, people can then chime in and sound off with their opinions. But this kind of disrespectful personal trash talk should be banned.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by KIZZZY
The Kabbalah began amongst Jewish priests who were corrupted by the Babylonian Satanic Mysteries while they were serving in Babylon during the 70-year Babylonian Captivity decreed by God as punishment for Israel's repeated sins.



Oh no! Those horrible blood-drinking Jews are all out to get us!

So what?

There is quite a difference between Zionist and Jews.


Originally posted by KIZZZY
Look up the nefarious Sabbateans.



Have you looked up the "nefarious Sabbateans" outside of what Barry Chamish has told you?

The ISRAELI SUPREME COURT BUILDING the NEFARIOUS SABBATEANS happens to be my video. You damn right I did the research!




Originally posted by KIZZZY
I did provide you with Barry's credentials which can be found in the wiki!



Credentials! Well, I'll certainly defer to your idiotic appeal-to-authority! He's got credential folks! He can't possibly be wrong, he's bona-fide! He-yuck-yuck!


My "idiotic appeal"? Your ad homs are really reflective Rex.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


I have as much proof as you do about there not being any aliens/ufos in area 51 because so some guy who apparantly worked there years ago.
Do YOU know for sure he worked there?
What proof do YOU have for your claim there aren't any ufos in A51?



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
There is quite a difference between Zionist and Jews.


Whether or not there is, it is irrelevant. You were talking about an aspect of Judaism, not "Zionism".


Originally posted by KIZZZY
The Kabbalah began amongst Jewish priests who were corrupted by the Babylonian Satanic Mysteries while they were serving in Babylon during the 70-year Babylonian Captivity decreed by God as punishment for Israel's repeated sins.


Be proud of your bigotry! Wave that flag! Don't hide behind "anti-Zionism" when you get caught.


Originally posted by KIZZZY
The ISRAELI SUPREME COURT BUILDING the NEFARIOUS SABBATEANS happens to be my video. You damn right I did the research!


It's obvious you didn't because you're trying to tell us it is a Freemasonry sect. More "evil Jews".


Originally posted by KIZZZY
My "idiotic appeal"? Your ad homs are really reflective Rex.


I did not say you were idiotic, I said the appeal-to-authority was idiotic. And it is.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
I have as much proof as you do about there not being any aliens/ufos in area 51 because so some guy who apparantly worked there years ago.
Do YOU know for sure he worked there?
What proof do YOU have for your claim there aren't any ufos in A51?


I never made such a claim. And you are far off-topic, once again deflecting.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Ah yes you did, here is the title of your topic

"Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs"



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Ah yes you did, here is the title of your topic

"Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs"



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by KIZZZY
What make-believe?



Such as saying that Sabbatianism is a form of freemasonry.

Sabbatianism was a 17th century Jewish sect that followed a self-proclaimed Messiah who later converted to Islam.

Or that the names of particular cities are "Freemason" not Hebrew.

I didn't realize I had to give the history of the Sabbatianism as well.


Tel Aviv comes from Ezekiel 3:15.


According to the Scriptures the captives of Judah were deported to a place called Tel-abib in the land of Babylon. The name means "mound of the deluge" because it was flooded by the Euphrates River. It is not exactly clear exactly where the Biblical Tel-abib was located but many scholars believe it was near Nippur, about 50 miles southeast of Babylon.

The prophet Ezekiel was among the first to be taken captive to Babylon. According to the Bible he lived at a place called Tel-abib which was by the River Chebar or (grand canal)



Petach Tivke means "opening of hope" (not female genitalia) from Hosea 2:15.

I gave the Hebrew meaning as "gate of hope' but I also said that it was the
Sabbatain PHRASE for female genitilia.



Rosh Pinna does indeed mean cornerstone, in Hebrew. I can't imagine why Jewish immigrants hoping to build a new nation would possibly use a name as symbolic as "cornerstone". It must be a Freemasonry conspiracy. As for Rosh Pinna being located at "precisely the 33rd latitude", it is 32.58. Close but not "precisely".

You quibble over 2 seconds?



Originally posted by KIZZZY
The fact that the ISRAELI SUPREME COURT is decked out in MASON symbols inside and out refutes what you say.



And that means what?

Why don't you tell me!



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
Ah yes you did, here is the title of your topic

"Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs"


I never made that claim. I posted an article that other members would find interesting. But I never endorsed the claims.

And this is wildly off topic.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Why do people start threads based on their opinions?
Isn't that what a journal is for?


The OP should be solid or at least newsworthy at which point, people can then chime in and sound off with their opinions. But this kind of disrespectful personal trash talk should be banned.


Disrespectful personal trash talk, you nailed David Icke to a T.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


EXCUSE ME right here and now.......Zionism is a political party. I am not an anti-Semite. So knock off your B**s***! right now!

Herzl, a self-loathing Jew was anti-Semite and yet a street in Israel is named after him.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
I didn't realize I had to give the history of the Sabbatianism as well.


What do the Sabbateans have to do with anything?


Originally posted by KIZZZY
According to the Scriptures the captives of Judah were deported to a place called Tel-abib in the land of Babylon. The name means "mound of the deluge" because it was flooded by the Euphrates River. It is not exactly clear exactly where the Biblical Tel-abib was located but many scholars believe it was near Nippur, about 50 miles southeast of Babylon.


And that is supposed to mean what?


Originally posted by KIZZZY
I gave the Hebrew meaning as "gate of hope' but I also said that it was the
Sabbatain PHRASE for female genitilia.


Sure it is. Prove it.



Originally posted by KIZZZY
You quibble over 2 seconds?


Certainly. Because it shows Mr. Chamish was wrong about his "precisely" claims.



Originally posted by KIZZZY
Why don't you tell me!


You're the one making the claim there is some sinister connotation behind it. So tell us what it means.

You haven't told us what this has to do with David Icke other than you think the evil Jews are up to something evil.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Evil Jews? Where do you get this s***?

again..........ZIONISM IS A POLITICAL PARTY!



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   


They say "A picture is worth a thousand words"

When you leave the center Courtroom (Israeli Supreme Court) or main courtroom directly across the opening you find the stairs going downstairs, at the base of the stairs you will find the fertility symbol always present in any Illuminati structure, often hidden but always there



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky
 


Yes DoomsdayRex also made the distinction. I was probably inferring too much from your original statement. Happy that you've now clarified.

Unlike MMN I also think mental illness is a more likely explanation of his (Icke's) behaviour than intentional deceit but I don't think either of us has any way of proving it one way or the other. In the end it boils down to our gut feelings and personal beliefs about the man.


[edit on 27/6/2010 by MarrsAttax]



new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join