It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP, Illusion of a False Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Please be patient and listen to what I have to say and then read the following quoted information. I realize that this an extremely serious and sensitive matter (to say the very least!!). When I first saw this headline, I shook my head but went ahead and read the article anyway. I put up my "this is BS" wall immediately, but the further I read on, and then after reading This Thread here on ATS, I wonder is this really possible? ("this" meaning the quoted article)

I searched and didn't find another thread about this exact text. I apologize in advance if it has specifically been discussed.

The 'disaster' in the Gulf of Mexico is beyond a false flag; it's an illusion. What I'm about to reveal will more than likely go by the wayside, and the charade will continue. The reason for writing this is not for attention, games, or folly, but to expose the biggest scam in the 21st century, and to relieve some aching hearts. There is no need for fear as this is a staged event. I cannot reveal my sources, they do go straight to the top, but hopefully what I write will echo inside of each person reading this as the truth.

Here is a link to the entire article Article

To be honest, I will admit that I have no idea about the validity of the source; I don't think I'm sophisticated enough to even figure it out, but I feel that presenting it for people to read and either believe or not, to validate or tear apart is the least I can do after reading it.

In any case, we as humans - not Americans, or rich people or poor people or whatever, need to come together to figure out what to do to help with this situation and to go forward with less dependence on fuel oil, in spite of our being enslaved to it.

My only reason for posting this is, if this is true, as many people as possible need to see this.

Mods - I hope I posted this properly, thanks.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by lel1111]
Edit to try to fix link and typos.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i tried but the link is not working

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
there's already a topic on this. here

link   
Already been posted, here and here

link   

Originally posted by lobo2099
i tried but the link is not working

Yeh, sorry, trying to fix it now.

link   
I can't get the link either. If this IS an illusion though, it's one heck of a good (bad) one!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubAtomik
Already been posted, here and here

Oh, okay and thanks for being nice about it. Those threads need to be bumped.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is the thread re this subject

You are playing right into their hands by promoting fear. This is a false flag.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
This is the thread re this subject

You are playing right into their hands by promoting fear. This is a false flag.

Who is "they" if this is false? I wasn't trying to promote fear, really I'm not. Just wanting to hear peoples thoughts. Maybe a reach for help to understand.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
AP reports a celebration of safety at the time of the accident

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What i do know is the oil is about one inch thick on the pictures i've seen and if you take 1000 meters by 1000 then you have a squaire KM that is 1 millon sq meters and that is all you need to contain 1m gallons a day that they say is leaking from the well.

The whole thing stinks but 1 sq KM is not earth threatning and shoulb be nothing for them to contain if they wanted to and all you need is about 30 big ships to fit around 1 sq km.

it all sounds like a lot of oil but it would need to flow at the current rate for 99,000 years to produce a 1 inch slick over the worlds seas.

Yes we are being played so that we will beg them to introduce a carbon tax that will go stright into the pockets of the zionists and those on the coat that are affected will get next to nothing.

top topics

join