It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please say it isn't so...Gulf Spill and Gen. McChrystal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So these badly messed up apocalyptic times we all seem to be living through these days...AND the fact that my new commute to/from my new job is 1 hour and 15 minutes (a job that took me 1 year to get due to an almost even more messed up economic train wreck the world is experiencing as well) which gives me PLENTY of time...I am starting to think TOO MUCH TIME to ponder our sad state of global affairs these times have put us all in :-/

ANYWAYS....

As we all know...or most of us in North America I am willing to bet, the whole OVERBLOWN and OVER-HYPED Oboooooma summoning General McChrystal to the White House was ALL OVER every freaking radio/television channel the ENTIRE WEEK it seemed!! Like the press was like flies on sheet with this much-ado-bout-nuthin Rolling Stone interview.

AND....and I can say this considering I am addressing this thread in a forum that includes some of the most like minded people that all pretty much had decided to take the RED PILL (like me...or was it the blue pill? lol) and venture down the rabbit hole and actually have a clue as to what is REALLY going on in this world ;-)

SO....with this group of like minded pill swallowing people I will safely assume that you all are COMPLETELY AWARE of what ELSE OCCURRED this week that in my book was A MILLION TIMES more newsworthy than some complete and total BS article about A DAMN GOOD GENERAL that basically was blowing off some steam while on R&R in Paris, France....which was that the Top Hat blew the hell off of the well in the gulf!!!

I SAW/HEARD ABOUT THE TOP HAT FAILURE INCIDENT NOWHERE IN THE MAINSTREAM!! NOTHING!! ZIP!! NADA!! WHY? Because of what basically boils down to schoolyard gossip on some he said, she said BS!! Concerning a DAMN GOOD GENERAL that is 1000 times better than the dip/tool we have in the oval office now!!

So...I basically had to hear pretty much every damn story/speculation/scenario as to why the general would have made such comments knowing full well that they would make their way back to the white house. And I have some of my own ideas as to why he did what he did...but that isn't the point of this thread....no the point is:

I just had a thought pass through my mind almost as if a little birdy landed on my shoulder and whispered....IT WAS STAGED AND PLANNED!! Now looking at this with our NWO/Illuminati/Global Population Reduction Plan/Chaos Theory/Conspiracy goggles on and say....what if the TOP HAT FAILURE WAS PLANNED to come off in order to keep that oil pumping right into the ocean currents IF THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL PLAN ALL ALONG! But somewhere someone determined that they had slowed the flow too much and too soon (as if to even accomplish that it took damn near two months....something else that many of us know that SOMEONE was dragging their feet even to begin with on this disaster which spelled HIDDEN AGENDA right off the bat!!)

But HOW to pull off the TOP HAT failure with SO MANY people paying CLOSE ATTENTION to it all....SO MUCH ATTENTION LOOK AT THE TACTICS BP ENDED UP RESORTING TO!! THREATS TO WORKERS!! MEDIA BLACKOUT!! TOTAL CONTROL!! Hell someone on here even made a thread about how the top hat failed but somehow NONE OF THE REMOTE CAMERAS SEEMED TO HAVE ACTUALLY CAUGHT THE EVENT ITSELF...and how someone even mentioned that it appeared as if it went to LOOP playback!! So WHAT IF this whole COMPLETELY OBVIOUS BECAUSE THE MAN IS BRILLIANT WITH A MAJORITY OF HIS CAREER SPENT IN COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE Gen. McChrystal "SLIP UP" WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN ORDER TO TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE PLANNED TOP HAT FAILURE!!

He was the SACRIFICIAL LAMB OF THE OPERATION!! Look...man I am probably one of the MOST patriotic mofo's you could EVER MEET!! Hell I spent 20 years serving the country I love and had believed in!! But...and I think we all know this..nothing surprises me anymore as LOYALTY and INTEGRITY are things of the past :-(

This was a FALSE FLAG (of sorts) OPERATION!!

Comments? Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
*****CLIFF NOTES TO ABOVE POST*****

The whole Gen. McChrystal / Obooooooma thing was NOTHING BUT A STAGE SHOW in order to take the worlds attention from the gulf oil spill in order to EXECUTE THE TOP HAT FAILURE so that they could "make up for lost time" in furthering the ultimate agenda in destroying the planet in order to....I dunno...reduce population by 90%? Usher in the NWO? Hell man...tkae your pick :-(

Thoughtd? Comments? GOOD NEWS AND SOMEONE TELL ME I AM WRONG PLEASE? ;-/

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm so relieved! I thought this topic was going to say that he took over Gulf cleanup operations or something.

Sacrificial lamb in what way, exactly?

And yes, there are a lot of people calling false flag on this one. A lot of topics here with some common threads among them, and a pretty good summary on InfoWars.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for the reply :-) Well I guess I was thinking "sacrificial lamb" in that the general was "picked" or "chosen" or ??? to be a part of this "distraction" if you will...and as a result had to be held "accountable" for his comments (and to take the hype...as well as the distraction up another notch) and be summoned to the WH where he was pretty much FORCED into retirement.

So I guess I meant sacrificial lamb in that aspect. But in all reality...he STILL was authorized/allowed to retire with full pension/benefits...and a 3 star like him...man he is making BANK for a pension!! Prolly around $10k a month or more!!

So again man...I HONESTLY this entire WEEK IN THE NEWS was ORCHESTRATED....ALL OF IT in order to push the shadow gov's hidden agenda through...only thing is that agenda is beginning to not be quite so hidden anymore. Crap is going to hell in a hand basket with an ever increasing quickness these days :-(

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
And hear in Aust at the same time our prime minister gets the boot,headlines everywhere all day,even today is the same.Diversionary tactics Maybe,i never rule anything out these days,governments the world over only want one thing from their people, - to control them.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yeah these are bizarre times we're living in... And my God I can remember having to travel 1 hour and half minutes, on public transit maybe longer, both ways to and from high school for grades 8-12 because I had to go to a school program for the deaf.

Morning. Afternoon. For. 4. Long. Years.

Rain. Shine. Snow. Cold. Hot.

I did a lot of thinking then too and a lot of inner crying too because my sister could just walk 2 mins to her high school lol.

top topics

join