It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivalist Manuals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hello brothers, and sisters.

I wanted to share with you all a site that my ex-army neighbor shared with me which contains a decent collection of manuals for when you feel the time is right.

Beware the site's keeper's dark sense of humor is liberally conveyed throughout the page, so that aspect may not pique your interest, however the information contained within the manuals are potentially quite helpful. The site has been about for some time, so I do apologize if this has been posted before... my initial search produced nothing.

Enjoy the disease.

Be well.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow...thanks. That's very cool. Thanks for sharing it. Gotta have the humor. I really like the Sarajevo Survival Guide for that reason, but I don't think that's online.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
just had a twister take out the next block
180 deg around where I live
not this time a problem for me
but just shows it happens, in this case
simple first aid saved a couple people.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
sadly, web sensed at my work. Will take a look when I get home. Always love stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think this is what you are looking for...

The Sarajevo Survival Guide

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Kevinquisitor]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Thanks. Is that the whole thing? I have the book but quite often it's downstairs!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I wish I could tell you. I was 7 years old when the events took place, and had no idea what was occurring around the world at the time. This is the first time I have heard of Sarajevo since. There is a lot of history for me to learn.

top topics

join