It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEB BOT predictions TODAY! Listen on RENSE.COM.. Very scary!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Rense.com
I have been listening to the interview with Clif High on rense.com. The predictions range from the oil spill being an ELE, to methane becoming a HUGE issue in our air!

LISTEN:
rense.gsradio.net:8080...

Do you all think the web bot predicts correctly? if so... WOW... very scary stuff, November is a tipping point this year.....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

The web bot thing is stupid. Who would of thought that if you search the web for common themes right now you would come up with those two topics????

I don't know why people put any credit into these predictions. How many have been accurate BEFORE an event has happened?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

From what I have read, LOTS....
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i think theres nothing we can do we are at the mercy of god

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I found just the discussion of the elements of the situation that they know of worth the time
since I have been keeping track I'd say Not to worry about contrary opinions
who are we to convince them?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
But...

Why didn't the web bot predict the oil spill in the first place?

Or aren't we supposed to ask these questions?

Ruins the illusion...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
how come the webot never predicts we're all going to get candy and get laid or everybody who plays will win the lottery?Or the white buffalo calf will be born and lead us into a new age of peace and freedom

stupid webbot ,bad webbot I think webbots glass is half empty

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Supposedly it did... The webbot is pretty new to me...
Can anyone confirm?

Earth Changes -- The cause is not yet clear, but predicted changes to the environment around us include a major increase in the number and strength of earthquakes; new lands being formed; and noteworthy "coastal events" over much of the planet. Sea level rise is thought to be a major part of this and may be a factor in a prediction that up to 200 million people in the US may eventually be forced to relocate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The ones that manage the web bot admit that they're right 50% of the time. Not knowing exactly what event will happen either. Sooo...who knows ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
link was removed from both ATS and Rense site....yep sounds about right!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Which link? It works for me....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

The web bot thing is stupid. Who would of thought that if you search the web for common themes right now you would come up with those two topics????

I don't know why people put any credit into these predictions. How many have been accurate BEFORE an event has happened?

I was much of the same opinion, too. It all seems ridiculous, yes? But the predictions don't come after the fact. They come before. I don't know how it all works, but it seems to have some accuracy, sometimes. Coincidence? Maybe. I just don't know. I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon of it's all trueeeeeeeeeeeeee, nor will I remain on the bandwagon of it's a jooooooooooke!

I understand your position, though, and take no offense at it. And I appreciate if you would consider my position, too, that I just don't know enough about it and haven't tracked it all with any seriousness. I am just now willing to consider the web bot, and that it might be something of substance. Time and further exploration into it will at least give me some more insight.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Well, they seem to have a better track record than Blossom Goodchild and Major Ed Dames.

Where is Ed Dames lately, anyway? I guess he's enjoying that little Ukrainian hottie he remote viewed.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
he's scaring me. just kidding. thanks for the link. listening now.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey maybe we will get some Ocean Front Property in Arizona,lol

(that can be construed for or against the web bot argument,lol

Ama

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
But...

Why didn't the web bot predict the oil spill in the first place?

Or aren't we supposed to ask these questions?

Ruins the illusion...

"Global Coastal Event" Wait for it, the oil hasn't reached the gulf stream yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

i can't access it....do you see it on rense.com?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Here you go...it's almost done...

rense.gsradio.net:8080...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Iv'e followed them for quite some time now, they are not always correct.. However they are correct on over 50% of there stuff and when there wrong its usually a misinterpretation of the data.. Example, they had predicted the term "oil volcano" along with others like "radiation" "ill winds" ect over a year ago, there interpretation of it was a conflict would cause a nuke to get shot into a oil field and the fire would cause huge amounts of nasty air pollution going into the winds and then flow across the world and effect many people..

Well it turns out the term OIL VOLCANO was a term coined by our press about the oil spill in the gulf.. and as you can see now , lots of talk about nuking the well and the "ill winds" making people sick from the gulf fumes..

Now they did get the time a bit wrong on this prediction but it does fit there data.. however the next part is where it gets interesting .. mass relocation north... we shall soon see of this happens..

There system doesn't work by looking for data on the web , it works on the premise that people are subconsciously psychic, or that people have a burried 6th sense.. and this subconscious knowledge comes out in every day interactions through there language.. for instance if your agitated , you may choose a slightly different choice of words than if you were very calm and happy.. they try to decode peoples state of mind by the choice of words they are making.. and its been shown to be more accurate than any other "prediction source" .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I just got through listening to the interview. I personally thought it sucked. I was expecting the interview to be a bit more informative. Instead of just letting it flow, Jeff and Cliff both seemed extremely apprehensive.

For the most part, the interview was pretty boring. Very little meat and too many potatoes.

Just my opinion.............. of course.

- KC

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join