It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people that not "conditioned" the way the majority of populace are branded as "uneducated"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I wonder why people like those that their logic isn't flawed like those that been "conditioned" the way the majority of the populace by Mainstream Media and Mainstream academics are Branded as "Uneducated" and "Those that fails logic forever"

[edit on 24/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yep
shore nuff

we might be slow
but we ain't slow enough
not to see dem dare PO PO
comin for to carry me and ma
to dem FEMER Camps.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Somewhere between 4th and 5th grade (mid 80's), I instinctively realized I shouldn't eat cafeteria food at school. I started taking sack lunches. Make of that what you will

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Because we realize that we already know everything because everything is just BS anyway. So from their point of knowing everything they think they know everything because they went to school.

Ego vs. Super Ego

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Huh?

Second line.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I think I smell a new conspiracy. Do school lunches dumb people down? I always took sack lunches because I was a picky eater.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Granted, the school lunches generally suck, however, I talk to a handful of school friends on Facebook, and it's amazing how much they DON'T remember. Our town was also good enough to fluoridate the water supply for its citizens. I have move 180 miles away from my hometown, and never regretted a day.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think accepting the fact that education is a way to get a PAYING JOB in society is the why many people take it serious.

There are not many other bench marks for the millions of applicants our world has, unless of course you show some genius like inventions outside from main stream education.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of that word. People think just because they are knowledgeable in certain areas compared to others, they have the authority to call somebody else "uneducated" when they disagree. There is way too much emphasis on the importance of education in the West. A lot of people leaving school think their performance in the end of school exams are critical to achieving success. As long as somebody can read, write, grasp basic mathematics and formulate ideas, that's what I think is important.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm only talking about people that Only believes mainstream opinions like: Aliens don't real, 9/11 attacks are done by Muslims, mankind are come from monkey, consciousness and mind are product of brain, etc. while people that believes anything other than those mainstream opinions are branded as "Uneducated" and those that fails logic forever

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Don't you know that we're ignorant, racist,uneducated, un american, homeland terrorists? Get with the program, unless you're indoctrined this is what they will think of us...so better act like the zombie they want you to be, at least in the outside world...I do, I just blend in!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
I'm only talking about people that Only believes mainstream opinions like:... mankind are come from monkey,

The mainstream opinion of evolution does NOT include a belief that mankind comes from the monkey. I'm just sayin'...

I understand and agree with you that people who live to the beat of their own drum are sometimes labeled as uneducated, and that is a logic fail, but I just wanted to clarify the above misunderstanding.

People who think that evolution means mankind came from a monkey ARE uneducated in that subject.
That's just a fact.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I'm only talking about people that Only believes mainstream opinions like:... mankind are come from monkey,

The mainstream opinion of evolution does NOT include a belief that mankind comes from the monkey. I'm just sayin'...

I understand and agree with you that people who live to the beat of their own drum are sometimes labeled as uneducated, and that is a logic fail, but I just wanted to clarify the above misunderstanding.

People who think that evolution means mankind came from a monkey ARE uneducated in that subject.
That's just a fact.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

Sorry! Monkeys here Means Apes

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I wonder why people like those that their logic isn't flawed like those that been "conditioned" the way the majority of the populace by Mainstream Media and Mainstream academics are Branded as "Uneducated" and "Those that fails logic forever"

[edit on 24/6/2010 by masonicon]

Because that is the easy thing to do.
Because that is what they are telling us to think.
Because that is what people are brainwashed into thinking.
Because they may be scared to admit someone who appears dumb is actually smarter than them.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The ones doing the branding are truly the ignorant ones.

They only want to see what they are supposed to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Op I think you are confused....I mean if I came up to you and said rocks have brains without providing any type of source or proof would you believe me or take me seriously? Nope. Conditioning and education are two different things...while you can be conditioned to think and act a certain way while being educated they are not necessarily linked. Everyone is conditioned, EVERYONE there is no way to escape it. If not by school, by your parents, if not parents, friends etc etc etc. Most conditioning has nothing to do with education and has more to do with social mores.

Coming across as uneducated however is different. Most of the time when someone assumes you are uneducated they look at what you do (how you speak, dress, body language) however if you have good information and your material is good people can look past that. So basically I think if someone thinks you are uneducated because of your beliefs either you need to change the way you convey your message or source it better.

top topics

join