It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicole is here !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi! I'm Nicole! I heared about ATS when I was in the bookstore and I found the book Above Top Secret. I didn't have enough money to buy it, so I just read some of it while I was there. I found out the AboveTopSecret was actually a website, so I needed to join immediatly.

I love everything about the Unknown. My heart is in Cryptozoology, the study of hidden creatures. Seeing that I'm only 13, I can only call myself an amature cryptozoologist. I've read many books and websites based on Cryptozoology, and I've been on mini-expeditions in the woods. I also enoy learning about the Ancient Astronaut Theory, the theory that extraterrestrials came to earth during the time of the Sumerians and helped the human race progress, to learn more, I suggest you read Erich von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods.

Anyways, I hope to have a great time blogging with you guys. I've blogged on other forums, but never one as large as ATS. This should be fun . . . .

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome.
It sounds like you should enjoy it here. Have fun and see you in the threads.....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Welcome to the community, enjoy yourself here.

See you on the boards.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It definitely can be a fascinating forum at times, and
hope you enjoy your membership here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Welcome, Nicole! Does your mom know you are now consorting with people such as some of us?

Cryptozoology is an interest of mine, too.

I've never seen a bigfoot, nor seen photos that convince me of their existance. However, that old footage from the 1960's was pretty cool. The Patterson film. It's been analyzed to death. I don't have a solid opinion on it still.

I was 13 when my mom bought me a magazine with the story of the Patterson sighting in it, along with the book by Betty and Barney Hill, concerning their abduction by aliens. I wonder why she bought me that stuff? Whenever I talk about such things she just tells me I am an idiot.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hiya Nicole! You are going to love it here. Only thing is that it is quite addicting. Thought I'd warn you.
Have fun!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey Nikki! Hope you like it here!

And please no matter what you do, DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi Nichole MrsBlonde here just joined today myself and already I've screwed up my Avatar

new topics

top topics

join