It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Application of Wartime Law to American Prisoner under Examination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Application of Wartime Law to American Prisoner under Examination

www.kcna.co.jp

The U.S. government is requesting the DPRK to leniently set him free from a humanitarian stand, but such thing can never happen under the prevailing situation and there remains only the issue of what harsher punishment will be meted out to him.
If the U.S. persists in its hostile approach toward the DPRK, the latter will naturally be compelled to consider the issue of applying a wartime law to him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I love reading North Korean propaganda.

Seems that they are telling the US that if you don't back off, well hurt one of your guys in prison over here.

More saber rattling, but things do seem to be heating up over there.

I think it may be time for a regime change, bring in democracy, Christianity and let's bring him home before they hurt him.

www.kcna.co.jp
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

I think it may be time for a regime change, bring in democracy, Christianity and let's bring him home before they hurt him.

Ok, how can bringing something that is a joke (democracy) and forcing North Koreans to worship a religion they don't care to follow, be good for North Korea?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What kind of idiot tries and succeeds in GETTING INTO North Korea?

That is just a stupid act. Like going into North Korea is somehow going to bring about regime change.

Technically, the UN is still at war with North Korea. It was never declared a war, but that is in essence what it is. Just a long "cease fire" going on right now.

top topics

join