It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are seeing the mind of god

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The stars represent neurons firing off the collective creation we have as life in the form of the mind of god.

I see the universe as a mind, i see the stars as the neurons in the mind, i see infinite time perspective being played out infinitely through self experience time perspective. I can see the reflection of my mind in the stars. I can see the reflection of gods mind inside the stars.

I wonder what the applications of this would mean, if the stars were actually neurons? Would that mean when a star burns out, the universe is finishing a thought?

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
we are made of star-dust.
i cant follow you to the extend that stars are neurons, because brain-cells interact in a total differnt way than stars do with each other.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Not on an infinite scale, if we disect our brain from within, existing as the size of a photon, then we may see the stars interacting differently with each other from another perspective.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
oh, you mean this theory that we all are a dream of a higher being.
well, maybe what we dream means the world to other creatures.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
...... this is what happens when basic science in school fails the children.

To play along, what would the black holes be?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
...... this is what happens when basic science in school fails the children.

To play along, what would the black holes be?

Well that's an EASY one dude....Black Holes are CLEARLY God's belly buttons (He has multiple belly's apprantly...Probably for all the laughing he does at his "creation") ....Everything getting sucked up is just "lint" to him.

[edit on 6/24/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hmmmmm....hold on...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP......cough! cough! cough!
eh...

Uhhh... oh yeah... neurons and protons and black holes.. it all makes perfect sense now.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

blackholes sort of remind me of a nucleus...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Onequestion, we seem to have the same mindset on a lot of topics. I have always thought that the galaxies and stuff are directly related to neurons and protons and atoms etc... just on a bigger scale. Sometimes I wonder if this universe is just one cell in the body of a huge creature of unfathomable size, that is living out his life in some alien world.

Then that alien world is just a cell in a bigger creature's body, and the cycle continues.....

-Sol

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Like in MIB!!!

2 line...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Nice thought, We are a few minerals, a little water, and a electrical charge, AND LOOK AT HOW GREAT WE ARE! can u imagine how great god is with all the universe at his disposal. However you are off a little for the universe is a creation of god almighty. Now you can see the awe of even greater magnitude when u think of him.
I like that you think of god almighty and are not afraid of talking about it.
I think you should read and study the bible and really see the mind of our one creator. To really understand the mind of god, a little, takes years of reading the good book. So complex, yet so simple, and you will see why it has to be this way. TRUTH is all there is, just simple truth, the hows, the whys and the whens. Just truth,no lies, is the mind of jehovah

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

If you find God through the bible, and if that works for you, then power to ya.

I would rather channel god when I go and meditate out in nature with the plants and the animals.

-Sol

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Oh great *sarcasm*, so these universal upsets and 'mood-swings' could be
a sign of dementia on a bigger level ?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think God lost his mind many years ago..

And that is why we are where we are now...

just my 02.c

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If we are seeing the mind of God, then what are we playing out? His dreams?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

I have read "the Good Book" and I still don't understand God as He is presented in it. You have oversimplified the whole thing. I am beginning to see that it is just a piece of the puzzle and we need to be more open minded to really understand "God" and the universe and us. I say this having a pentacostal/evangelistic Christian background of many years. And trust me, I bought into it completely just as you seem to have.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

I am not sure. I am simply providing possibility.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Ears, nose, mouth. maybe?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Actually your idea about it really got me thinking and I find it fascinating to ponder. I really was serious when I was thinking maybe WE are a dream. The complexity of our existence would be easy to explain if the "being" dreaming the dream was vastly complex and... hmm... can't think of a right word... maybe great, or awesome? gah I hate it when I can't put my thoughts into words. Maybe you understand though.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

(Second line absolutely loves this video)

-Edrick

top topics

<<   2 >>

join