It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a breakdown of the muslim threat to the west

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
every religion tries to spread. why you pick islam. what did the conquistadores do to the native american ?
its within fanatical and radicalised believers of all kinds of religions.

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in: ** Bosnia** -- Muslim 40%

to my knowledge the christian serb part massacred a lot more than muslim militias.

Islam is planting seeds all over the world for the heck of it?
They are planting many seeds in my city here in America taking over the public housing and they all have many children. Why?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Yaaawwn.. Yet more misinformation by western "experts" who dont have the first clue what theyre talking about .. In order to justify their illegal/immoral wars for profit.

Yeah only the top dogs in islam are allowed profits, oil profits, the rest are working stiffs. Freedom and prospertiy are not important in islam.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

every religion tries to spread. why you pick islam. what did the conquistadores do to the native american ?

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in: ** Bosnia** -- Muslim 40%

to my knowledge the christian serb part massacred a lot more than muslim militias.

Why? The west had the reformation. Eventually, christianity got it together.

Its been 1500 years roughly and the muzzies havent gotten close.

Serbs? They didnt want to be another albania. They didnt want muzzies anywhere near them as they considered them a cancer.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bc010101

If someone was killing in the name of Jesus would you protest them??

There is no need to protest. We have LAWS that send your butt to jail for this. We call it murder, they call it normal.

good point made.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Pretty retarded how the article throws all Muslims into one bin just because some stupid extremists mess up.

No, whats retarded is how the "good muslims" refuse to do anything about this crap. Whats retarded is that they have had no "Martin Luther" to start a reformation.

They are still stuck in the 6th century.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
EDIT: removed by me, after second thoughts i am tired of religious bashing. it's all about the human who falsely interprets and uses holy scriptures as pretext to start violent ways

[edit on 24-6-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I notice you don't mention anything specific about the Druze.

Which is good, because in all fairness, they don't really give a rat's posterior about the world around them. They just make friends with whoever is a bigger force. They were some of the earliest volunteers to serve in the armed forces with Israel.

I know you're going to say that anyone who reads the Koran is evil, but research it, they are certainly not a threat to anyone. Except the Syrians.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Pretty retarded how the article throws all Muslims into one bin just because some stupid extremists mess up.

No, whats retarded is how the "good muslims" refuse to do anything about this crap. Whats retarded is that they have had no "Martin Luther" to start a reformation.

Why is it the responsibility of the so called "good Muslims" to do something if they already live peaceful lives??? Are you stopping white Christian criminals? What about the Virginia Tech shooter...why didn't you stop him?

It's retarded how the "good whites" refuse to do anything about this crap!!

DUCY your argumentation is stupid??

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Why is it the responsibility of the so called "good Muslims" to do something if they already live peaceful lives??? Are you stopping white Christian criminals? What about the Virginia Tech shooter...why didn't you stop him?

It's retarded how the "good whites" refuse to do anything about this crap!!

DUCY your argumentation is stupid??

If you will look on the first page, you will see I have addressed this point. If a "christian" screws up and murders someone (non selfdefence), they are crucified by their peers and sometimes (not often enough) executed.

Why is it the responsibility of "good muzzies" to do something in peacefull times?
Really?

Last time I checked, when one of these morons straps tnt on their ass its not exactly skittles and beer time. What peaceful times are you refering to?

I agree about the Va shooter (or similiar). That IS stupid. A few people packing heat that day would have made a different ending. This is due to mindless liberals that have a cattle mentality.

"Protect me from myself". 60 years ago, that punk would have been institutionalised from childhood or shot at the site.

Usually, christians will cull their own herd if there is no outside influence.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hehe, beautiful, scientific article.
Go West...we are waiting from you a new crusades, or witch hunt, or genocide like done to american natives, or something like first or second world war. Or best is to use an atomb..
Yeah.. NUKE THEM DUDE.
I love how the western logic works, it is invincible and blind like jihadist.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
Complete junk that is akin to the rubbish the Nazis where spewing about the Jews before WW2.

This "survey" of countries and the link between various social disorders and Muslims is simplistic at best... Bigoted, hate fuelled and twisting of data to suit an agenda in my opinion.

Sadly, all too often, bigots (or those with an agenda) will formulate an opinion and then search for the data to back it up.

This is all to do with dehumanising a large segment of the world’s population in order to make it more palatable to wage war on them.

I fully agree. Just more bigoted propaganda. What about the Christian takeover? X-tians seem to have no problem invading sovereign countries and forcing their way of life on people. Why is it only a bad thing when another religion is doing it? Are the Muslims not 'white and delightsome' enough for you?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You are still generalizing a WHOLE people based on the actions of a few extremists. I've been all over the Middle East (and I'm agnostic), and NEVER had an issue. This includes several trips to Saudi Arabia btw, during one of them I was only 25km from Mekkah as a non-Muslim during Ramadan...and even then I had no issue whatsoever and people were friendly to me.

You have all the right to criticize extremists, but the way you talk about "muzzies" (that word alone brands you as a racist) makes it pretty clear that you're just trying to shout out your bigoted views about a whole people without having all the facts.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

they can spread as much as they want, they still have to obey the laws.
you can spread your way of life as you wish, aslong as you respect the laws.
the muslims spread in western societies you say, american way of life "coca cola, macdonalds, etc) spreads around the world continuously.
is this a spreading game, lets see who wins ?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Why? The west had the reformation. Eventually, christianity got it together. Its been 1500 years roughly and the muzzies havent gotten close. Serbs? They didnt want to be another albania. They didnt want muzzies anywhere near them as they considered them a cancer.

what are you talking about ? you say that the christian religions are not spreading their beliefs ? then you dont know christians today. every religion does it.
quote: "Eventually, christianity got it together."
where do you live ? northern ireland ?
quote: "They didnt want muzzies anywhere near them as they considered them a cancer."
its not right to say all the serbs or serbs in general, because you ignore the friendships and marriages between serbs and muslim yugoslaves. and these relations are not rare and still going on today.
with your attitude and statements you pollute a peacefull development and solution.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the " threat" is economic, Islam doesnt believe in countries or borders , all one under a religion ...so no more interrnational tax system or customs charges /taxes or international trade agreements favouring on side or the other

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So, should I be bookmarking this as the official ATS Megaphone Desktop Tool and / Sock Puppet thread?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Its been 1500 years roughly and the muzzies havent gotten close.

Serbs? They didnt want to be another albania. They didnt want muzzies anywhere near them as they considered them a cancer.

Although Texas has internet, I know that it is a very under-developed (at least intellectually) area. We will advice Obama that he must lay out an intensive education program for Texas.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's highly ignorant to compare the actions from hundreds of years ago to the present. Considering the Muslims were doing the same thing then as they do now, while the Christians don't.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

If Islam is such a religion of peace, why is it every country which adopts it are so violent?

Sure there may be some good Muslims, but until they take their religion back from these blood thirsty radicals, people will remain thinking as the OP.

Don't want people thinking this way? Do something about it.

It's your job to fix the damage the extremist have done with your religion, not ours.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
When the Christian population surpasses 80% of the population, you begin to see that they insist that laws be changed so that true science is no longer taught in schools, and that the Christian version of science is taught instead.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

If Islam is such a religion of peace, why is it every country which adopts it are so violent?

Look at my post second above. If we will compare like this, World war II was JUST 60 years ago. And then, the wars of U.S started everywhere around the world...
Islam is 1400 years old and Christianity about 2000,

AGAIN: world war II was 60 years ago. How many people died?

The aggression in muslim countries, except some jihadists, now are not based on religion, it is about money. In fact, the war of jihadists, whom are called terrorist, is also a war on recognition and having a proportion from global capitalist market.
But I know, it easy to think and type and label in simplictic terms , although the world affairs and contradictions that shaping in front of your eyes are much more complicated

[edit on 25-6-2010 by deccal]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join