It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a breakdown of the muslim threat to the west

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wish I could take credit for this work. I cant. This was sent to me via email from a friend. Sources and credit are given within.

I have heard "Oh, what about the "secular" muslims?". BS. Either you believe or you dont. A secular muzzie is akin to a secular Baptist that doesnt believe in the New Testament. Aint hapnin.

"Oh, this is just wahabism started by the CIA".

And? I dont care if it was produced from the south end of a northbound goat. Its here and its real.

LANGUAGE, BORDERS, CULTURE.

-----------------------------------------------------------
*A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE LONG TERM MUSLIM AGENDA.**

**Adapted from Dr.Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:
The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.
**Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a
complete, total, 100% system of life.
**Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military
components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other
components.
**Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to
agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree
to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other
components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given
country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving
minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States** -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among
street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark** -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their
percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the
introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing
food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on
supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats
for failure to comply. This is currently occurring in:
France** -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them
to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law.
The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire
world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we
are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and
results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to
Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily,
particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana** -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad
militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian
churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%**
**At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks,
and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia** -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all
other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic
cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax
placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania** -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77..5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run
ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the
infidels (any non-Muslim), and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in
some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh** -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of
Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim,
the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as
in:
Afghanistan** -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most
radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by
killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me
against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against
my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the
world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under
100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations
live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they
live by Sharia Law (As is the case in Detroit, MI).The national police do not

even enter these ghettos.
There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious
facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the
community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the
Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.
Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists
exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But
their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists,
Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's
population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: “Slavery, Terrorism and Islam”:
The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.

Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse.
The wolves will be herding the sheep**!

Obama appoints two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts. Doesn't
this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as
Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim who
was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member
of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).
**NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified
as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...? Just
wondering.**

[edit on 24/6/10 by felonius]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The only flaw I can find in your post is the fact there is more than one branch of Islam. Shia, Sunni and Wahabi to name a few[please forgive any misspellings] and they war amongst themselves as readily as they war against us infidals.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Yeah, I know. Muslim sympathizers only point to wahabism to deflect away from the others. I do agree that the possibility of the CIA "resurrected" this bunch but history bears out the rest.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Complete junk that is akin to the rubbish the Nazis where spewing about the Jews before WW2.

This "survey" of countries and the link between various social disorders and Muslims is simplistic at best... Bigoted, hate fuelled and twisting of data to suit an agenda in my opinion.

Sadly, all too often, bigots (or those with an agenda) will formulate an opinion and then search for the data to back it up.

This is all to do with dehumanising a large segment of the world’s population in order to make it more palatable to wage war on them.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
Complete junk that is akin to the rubbish the Nazis where spewing about the Jews before WW2.

This "survey" of countries and the link between various social disorders and Muslims is simplistic at best... Bigoted, hate fuelled and twisting of data to suit an agenda in my opinion.

Sadly, all too often, bigots (or those with an agenda) will formulate an opinion and then search for the data to back it up.

This is all to do with dehumanising a large segment of the world’s population in order to make it more palatable to wage war on them.

Could you give me proof which proves your point that you are making?
Because if you have no proof you have no right to say that.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
every religion tries to spread. why you pick islam. what did the conquistadores do to the native american ?
its within fanatical and radicalised believers of all kinds of religions.

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in: ** Bosnia** -- Muslim 40%

to my knowledge the christian serb part massacred a lot more than muslim militias.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I dont know about in all countries. But in my country, India about 60-70% are directly or indirectly(funding banned organisations, separatism etc etc) connected with the terrorist activities. To them their religion is the only thing and will not stop until the world is full of only muslims. There are remaining 30-35% who remain mute spectator to these activities. Of the 5% remaining are good people. These 5% are really very good. Some guys have such good characters.

But in the end i really dont know what is the solution for this.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is complete Junk and Hate mongering. Of course you got radicals in any muslim country - but you also have radicals in any wstern country (example : neo nazis in Germany or KKK in USA)

I am living in Indonesia - the biggest Muslim country int he world, and for sure there is no "state run ethnic cleansing" going on here. For instance 90 % of wealth is owned by 2% of chinese non muslims here and no one is cleansing them off here. My self i am a westener and have travelled to various parts in Indonesia - and have not experienced a tiny bit of hate against me - people are friendly and very forthcoming (such as strangers inviting me to their home for a tea). It is very easy to connect with people here, for instance you can sit in the bus and people will smile and talk to you (in Asia are the land of smiles). I ask you - does this happen in a western country where most of the people are in a serious or bad mood on the bus?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

See i dont believe in any religion but what is your point? Does that mean we should allow muslim militias to expand more everywhere?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Religion at large is filled with good ideas. It only becomes corrupt when you turn that idea into a system of beliefs. (yea, I paraphrased that from Dogma).

Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Taoists, Buddhists, and on and on...all have one thing in common. They are a system of ideas that people have turned into a system of beliefs which in turn creates a system of chaos and spawns a system of intollerance.

Here is an analogy for you. Think back to probably middle school and the whisper experiment. The teacher whispers in one kids ear and in turn that kid does the same. This repeats from kid to kid around the room and the last person speaks out loud the statement. It is never what was originally spoken.
Just like that experiment, religion often gets misunderstood or misinterpreted by some who pass that on to others who propogate and expand on the problem.

Christians were the big bad boogy man once upon a time, killing all who did not believe as they believe. Muslims and Christians fought holy wars against one another over what they viewed to be their sacred or devout right and title.
Nazis tried to end the Jews out of intolerance and contempt.
Today, the boogy man is Muslim.

Who knows. In 50 years, perhaps the Hindus or Confusions will be the target of mass contempt.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

I agree with you. Comparing with any other muslim population its a good place. I know a people there who migrated there before centuries.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hi ...first i class you as a sad senile man.You are using the lowest form of bigotry .Im new in here but if ATS..is full of LOW intelligence people who is not even spiritually evolved or civilized enough to respect a another religion.Im out.I bet you just spewing the hate you were feed&mix with your milk since kindergarten( i bet you had a evil bin laden as a teddy bear) .Scare you're little minded folks with the fear of the other,the scary bearded muslim..ohhh im so scared..you are right ..they're taking over...yea ill flag you & star you.Not really from me sorry.
``What's even worse than your mad ranting is how false is your collection of data.ill prove in a other post .Waste of energy against Sionist in the closest. I know this site is hosting his fair share of them.Ohh by the way my name is ALI...it should scare you...boooo.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
These are quotes from my KORAN.
If you have one, then look these up.

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67

Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. - 9:2-3

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Believers! Know that idolaters are unclean. - 9:28

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - 9:73

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15

Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - 48:25

Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers. - 48:29

Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yaaawwn.. Yet more misinformation by western "experts" who dont have the first clue what theyre talking about .. In order to justify their illegal/immoral wars for profit.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
some here have posted that this is hate mongering, however, ask youself this:

Why do they protest in the streets over a cartoon but not the killing of innocents in the name of their religion?

Someone makes a statement that their religion is violent so they take to the streets and prove it by burning churches.

They prey towards Mecca which was taken by force by their profit.

The U.S. Built it's navy because of Muslim Pirates kidnapping infidels.

This is the basis of their religion dating from 1776. Violence is their duty.

Mohammed's favorite wife was a successful business woman yet they don't let their women go to school.

They murder children in schools and random people on buses. What if Allah's favorite Muslim was on that bus?

Their religion is being distorted for power and money and they don't protest in the streets over it, just cartoons.

Why don't they protest the treatment of women in their religion when Mohammed let his wife work?

If someone was killing in the name of Jesus would you protest them??

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It all depends on how a person interprets the Koran and Islam . All religion are the same, its only different clothes each religion is wearing. "Good is God, and not God is good" (Mahatma Ghandi)

that said i believe the Koran asks humans to fight evil...but not other religions. And the Koran has been written by Man maybe with some divine "intuition"..but in the end it was a human who wrote it and the personal opinion of the human has slipped into the Koran...same with Bible and Jew Holy book as well as other religions holy books.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bc010101

Dude explain this to me then it shows Israeli's disgusing as radical Muslims
www.sodahead.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

no, but neither the other way round, meaning we are much better and demanding superior privileges.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Pretty retarded how the article throws all Muslims into one bin just because some stupid extremists mess up.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Sucks to stick your neck out and identify an undercurrent: You're gonna take a beating with the all powerfull PC stick now.

Too bad your point is valid.

For those who want to argue, watch a documentary called Islam VS Islamists, it will provide an interesting insight into those who follow that faith yet fold into society versus those who move abroad and refuse to accept the conditions/freedoms of their new homes.

(Argue all you want, but it is hard to refute the words of ACTUAL followers and how they view the bastardization of THEIR religion)

reply to post by Violater1

I have also read the Koran (or more properly Quar'an) as well as several editions of the Christian and Hebrew bibles (amougnst numerous other religious texts).

$5 says this is the only comment you get on your post: people will argue the intent or the subjective meaning back and forth with one another, but the clearly printed words will be left alone.

My level of tolerence may have prohibited me from making a similar post, but I see and agree with what you have presented.

To those who do not know...find a translation of the Koran/Quar'an and read it; I was an Athiest at the time I first read it, but within the first 20 pages I could see the reasons for the circumstances we (the 'Christian' west) find ourselves in.

Depending on the popularity of this topic there may be pages and pages of PC remarks: from this post on I would like to see a disclaimer stating who has ACTUALLY read the religious texts of other faiths.

Otherwise their opinion means nothing.

I'm sorry to be harsh, but don't presume to fight an arguement that you have no knowledge of.

If you want to comment, give your credentials.

ETA...

Check it out (I'm too tired to track it now)...Islamic groups in France have openly stated (it has been posted here on ATS in the past) that their plan is to out-breed specific muncipalities in an effort to elect their own represenatives into local government. From there they want to do the same to reach a national level. Once members of the federal government their goal is to slowly subvert the govenment into supporting their ways.

Flame me all you want, but this is a STATED goal of Islamic groups in France.

Again, it's pretty hard to argue direct comments from an individual/group.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by [davinci]]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join