It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something like a railway carriage Brit pilot reports unusual craft in 1916

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not sure how many have heard of this case but i thought it worth bringing to people's attention.

What makes it truly fascinating is that, this was wartime England 1916. You can discount anything that might be civilian and as the Brits tended to only use airships for coastal defense. The chances of it being any such misidentification are pretty small. In a sense it's almost a perfect *control* sighting. There really wans;t anything else it could have been. The first link also seems to make it plain that, it could not have been a German Zeppelin as the Zeppelins sent over the country that night, were tracked and their whereabouts clearly established. None of the craft were anything like as far South as the incident reported here.

Obviously, this doesn't preclude the misidentification of a natural phenomenon. However, I find Flight Sub-Lieutenant J.E. Morgan's account one of the most compelling reports ever logged. To actually open fire on the object and see a definite reaction to his assault, suggests it was no mistaken natural phenomenon. Not withstanding of course, our august members having videos of night flying geese being chased by swamp gas looking just like, "a lit railway carriage with the blinds down" Plus we mustn't forget, it could have been a secret Nazi ship travelling back in time.... cough...

Anyway... the links, hope this is not old news i have done a search but nothing popped up.

www.uk-ufo.org...

airminded.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
S & F, interesting and never come across that particular report before.

Thanks for bringing it here.

new topics

join