It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Covered Dolphin "was crying” as “people scraped oil off”- SO SAD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This seriously makes me mad, depressed, sad, and just plain scared for the animals of the ocean around the Gulf. It's just such a sad video. At the same time though people's true colors show when dealing with crisis'.

Christy Travis first saw oil splotched along the beach as she approached the surf at Fort Pickens. Then she turned and saw a bottlenose dolphin in distress.

“It was heartbreaking. Everyone was crying,’’ said Travis, 41, who was visiting with her family from Arkansas when they discovered the dolphin and joined with others in attempt to save it.

FULL STORY
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... lear-on-cause-of-death

[edit on 6/24/2010 by bestideayet]

[edit on 6/24/2010 by bestideayet]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
absolutely heartbreaking. I normally dont get too emotional, but this kind of stuff really tugs at my heart strings. These poor animals. Soon enough this will be happening to us humans.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I do not see this as a sad story. I'm encouraged that fellow humans did what they could. It's a story of humans actually acting like humans again. I will not sully this with the tripe that has taken our attention off the fact that we are linked to these animals and this planet.

Sorry, I'm a conservative tree hugger.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
From the article:

From all reports from deep in the Gulf of Mexico, there are hundreds of thousands of birds, fish, jellyfish and mammals that are dying because their habitats have been taken over by oil.

So true and so very sad. Wish there was justice in the world for those who do such to defenseless animals.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
very sad

I cried when I saw a housewife drive a huge humv into the supermarket parking area and not one person would comfort me.

So this sort of thing is the end result dolphins crying, and burned in the oil fires and still at least 1/5 ATS people will drive SUV's tomorrow... This is fact at least 1 individual admitted he drove a e350 van but the rest are now eco people...Simply amazing......

poor dolphin I hope the same fate happens upon the liars(suv demons) as the dolphin.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's always interesting to me that people respond so emotively to dolphins and whales but they seem to have no problem with rather horrific mass factory farming of cows.

Just sayin'. I like a steak or burger as much as the next guy, but I think if you are going to cry for the whales and dolphins, you at least should be aware of the horror that is going on with chickens and cattle and so on on a much vaster scale. I think its perfectly OK to raise, breed, slaughter, and eat these animals, but I'm hoping we can somehow come up with a more humane way to do so.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello there. There is a similar topic on this incident:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join