It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone hear the lastest Van Halen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Personally I hate it and Im still scratching my head as to why it was released.

The new single has been in heavy rotation around here in Chicagoland, and therfore my station dial is also in heavy rotation.

Halen broke up in 1987 when Dave left if you ask me.

Van Halen is dead to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I haven't heared it. I HATE radio! I thought there was some rumor that the record co.(?) would dump V.H. if they didn't get Diamond Dave back in the band. Did you hear this too?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
I haven't heared it. I HATE radio! I thought there was some rumor that the record co.(?) would dump V.H. if they didn't get Diamond Dave back in the band. Did you hear this too?

Nope but I only hope its true. If Eddie could suck it up for the greater good and put up with dave things would rock.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Agent47,
Check this out:www.undercover.com.au...
Too confusing. Did you see Diamond Dave on an episode of "Sopranos" couple of weeks ago?
Dave's gettin' old, but who isn't? Present company excluded!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I haven't hearad it yet. Is there a new album?

EVH is my guitar god. Thier 'new' albums are absolute pants. F.U.C.K. is the last good album in my opinion. 5150 and ou812 are ok, but slightly smelly.

I have spent most of my life loving VH, and it really sucks that they have turned into what they have. I learned to play guitar with VH and now there's an empty hole that only Tenacious D have managed to partially fill.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here is the dope:www.vhlinks.com...

Don't have the patience to download and listen. If you do, give us a heads-up.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. It sounds ok to me nothing great just ok. I agree with Agent47 that VH has been dead since Dave left in 87. I still think Eddie rocks and will continue to rock until he's dead.

top topics

join