It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it safe in here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
G'day blokes and sheilas

Live in Aus, the land of Pine Gap. Pine Gap...yeah, a US listening post built in 1968. Go take a look at some of the photos from its commissioning. Now run up a copy of Google Earth or Google maps and take a look at it today...it's near Alice Springs.

Looking closely? Good, then you'll see that the photos from 1968 are exactly the same as it is today...supposedly. So, let me get this straight - a listening post built 42 years ago hasn't been upgraded in all that time. Even the roads are still the same? And where does Google get its satellite photo images from? Ah, yes, the US NAVY!!!

We're being lied to on a daily basis. The CIA had Gough Whitlam, an AUSTRALIAN PREMIER, removed from office because he questioned Pine Gap (don't believe me? then look up the name Christopher Boyce...it's all there) and they'd still have you believe that the place is the same as it was when it was commissioned? Bollocks! There's a nice mountain right behind Pine Gap...given the US military's predilection for tunnelling and building underground...would anybody care to hazard a guess as to what's under there?

If anybody asks...I wasn't here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiapithecus

Holt opposed the facility and look what happened to him.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
there is a slew of threads discussing google maps images of pine gap, and secret "potential" entrances. like dirt roads dissapearing into the mountain...

welcome,

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thx for the welcome

Well, nobody is too sure WHAT happened to Harold. There were a couple of offshore accounts containing millions that mysteriously disappeared after his death and rumours of several mistresses. Could be he faked his own death to avoid the scandal that was sure to follow. Holt wasn't opposed to Pine Gap...he was the one that signed the agreement to allow its construction and famously accepted the peppercorn as rent.

The whole Whitlam affair was stage managed from day 1. John Kerr's role was pivotal and, given the relationship between the UK and US govts. it's not too great a leap of faith to assume that there was more than a little behind the scenes action going on. Considering Malcolm Frazer has actually contradicted Kerr's sworn statements as to what went on the day Kerr removed Whitlam from office and considering that Fraser's first action as PM was to close the loophole that had allowed him to seize power in the first place, I think we can safely say there was a lot of collusion between several guilty parties.

The shame of it was that Australia was deprived of one hell of a leader and replaced with a liar, a cheat and, if you examine the facts, a traitor.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Australiapithecus]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome,

Heard some stuff about Pine Gap before. They were way out there, like a doorway to Mars, ET base,
I take it all with a grain of salt, but these days I don't discount anything.

I think it's safe in here, I didn't hear/see anything :shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A doorway to Mars? Err, that would be called a launching pad. We have them at Woomera, South Aus...quite a long way away from Pine Gap and the only thing likely to be launched from Woomera these days is empty stubbies thrown by drunken Boongs at barge night.

There's some seriously funny # going on at Pine Gap. The google maps view does show the roads criss-crossing the hill range but, again, without actually going to the area, it's impossible to tell how old those Navy supplied maps are...again, 40+ years is a safe bet. If you're an Australian citizen, you can forget getting within viewing distance of anything to do with PG and, despite what people might think, it's still pretty easy to have people 'disappear' here...lost of open desert, venomous plants, insects and wildlife ready to dispatch a careless hiker and plenty of politicians willing to condone a cover up.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Told ya it was way out there.

I saw some interview on Project Camelot website, can't remember who, and they were talking like there was a tunnel/wormhole from Pine Gap to Mars to somewhere in the US, either Area 51 or some other secret base. He was trying to say that whatever we know about science is about 100 years behind what is actually going on. I think he said it took about 20 minutes to get to Mars.

Not saying I believed it or anything, it was just the first time I heard about Pine Gap

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Bwaaaaahahahaha...tin foil hat time! A tunnel to Mars and back to the US. Wouldn't it just be easier to construct one to the US and leave out the stop-over? Although you could get double duty frees I suppose and the business class lounge wouldn't be full of wankers with laptops and blackberrys.

Oh, I agree that what we're being told is possible is just the tip of the iceberg. Although I'm not too sure about the Hadron Supercollider. CERN are the world's braintrust, sure...but even they admit they're not too certain about the long term effects of particle collision. Just makes me wonder about their safety checks. Yeah, fine, if you know what's going to happen then you can have countermeasures in place should things go wrong. However, if you admit that you don't really know what could happen but you THINK it's safe...I'm not worried about the sh1t hitting the fan, it's the sh1t going supernova and taking out half the planet in a burst of temporal turd.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Australiapithecus]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiapithecus

You're right about LHC. The scientists at CERN are always snickering when people question the safety of these collisions, and quick to note that the chances of any one disaster are astronomically slim. But when you consider that these potential disasters could literally destroy not just the planet, but the entire universe, (think I'm exagerating? Look up, "collapse of the quantum vacuum") how could anyone be flip about the possibility, how ever many powers of 10 the chance is? And who gave these people the right to gamble all of creation on their curiosity?

But I admit, it is interesting...so are car accidents, I suppose. I think we all have a death-wish...

top topics

join