It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence of Chem-Trails, Possible Weather Mod Chemical Spraying? We are poisoning the planet...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This just in from the Associated Press:

www.forbes.com...

AGADIR, Morocco -- Sperm whales feeding even in the most remote reaches of Earth's oceans have built up stunningly high levels of toxic and heavy metals, according to American scientists who say the findings spell danger not only for marine life but for the millions of humans who depend on seafood.

A report released Thursday noted high levels of cadmium, aluminum, chromium, lead, silver, mercury and titanium in tissue samples taken by dart gun from nearly 1,000 whales over five years. From polar areas to equatorial waters, the whales ingested pollutants that may have been produced by humans thousands of miles away, the researchers said.

The researchers found mercury as high as 16 parts per million in the whales. Fish high in mercury such as shark and swordfish - the types health experts warn children and pregnant women to avoid - typically have levels of about 1 part per million.

"The entire ocean life is just loaded with a series of contaminants, most of which have been released by human beings,"

Okay, the abnormal presence of these metals in extreme remote locations sea life seems to give FIRM evidence of mass atmospheric dusting in my opinion.

Just thought this deserved to be posted here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yes, there is indeed a (chem)trail operation going on. They appear on daily bases were i live, i despise them. I do not know why they are released, neither do i know the specific effects they have to human health. The feeling of being powerless is the most disgusting feeling i have ever had.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It is much more than just spraying the air.
Synthetic chemicals are everywhere.
They are put into the ground to kill fungus that grows on root crops.
They spray it on growing veggies.
They spray it on Cotton.
They spray it on roadside vegetation.
They spray it around fence posts to kill the grass.
They spray inside and outside of buildings to kill insects.
They spray it on upholstery fabric and carpets to keep it clean and moisture resistent.
They put it into various household cleaning products and encourage you to use it to kill "germs".
They put various chemicals in food that you eat.
They put it in the water you drink.
They put it in cosmetics that you put on your skin.
They soak meat in chlorine-a known carcinogen.
THey put it inot vaccines that they inject inot the little bodies of your children, and they tell you that it is good.
And then there is "chem-lawn". Weeds are nasty and must be killed,
never mind that the poison that kills them gets into the water that you drink. Also birds land on the lawn looking for bugs to eat. The birds die.
I have only seen a few birds in recent years. And of course no bees, because the mighty powers that be sprayed malathion all over the place in their zeal to kill a few Mediterranian Fruit Flies.

There are no doubt thousands of more places that these chemicals are being used. After all there are some 80,000 of them patented.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Sorry, I must ahve missed something here

You posted some external information about marine life being poisoned with heavy metals, yet you sipply assume that atmopsheric pollutants are to blame?

I think thats a bit presumptious. I think you may find that there are many areas of the earths water bodies, where heavy metal poisoning has occured through industry and commercial pollution. This is the more likely cause of the heavy metal

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nah weather modification yeah right,

www.geotimes.org...

From a turbo-twin Comanche seeding aircraft, a well-organized storm is visible in the skies above western North Dakota as a target for a cloud-seeding operation to reduce potential hail damage. The plane’s operator, Weather Modification, Inc., is one of a handful of U.S. companies that participates in cloud seeding. Photograph is by Josh Mlnarik, courtesy of the North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board.

Government deciding it is a good thing to do

National Weather Modification Policy Act of 1976

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.naiwmc.org...

These are just sites that divert your attention from the real thing happening in the skies every day.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

This info was initially found in extreme remote locations, in particular, the polar regions. To the best of my knowlege, such high quantities of these chems and metals should be found nearer to actual sources of pollution, not in the more remote areas with little to no human populations.

Either way, I posted this because it SEEMs to promote the theory that heavy metals are being spread into the atmosphere. It just seemed suspect to me. I fully concede that it may be pure and simple normal pollution, but it baffled even the scientists, so I think it's a reasonable theory. My $0.02

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I have only seen a few birds in recent years. And of course no bees, because the mighty powers that be sprayed malathion all over the place in their zeal to kill a few Mediterranian Fruit Flies.

I would also look into the large towers everywhere. I live in Oregon and the I-5 freeway from Portland to Corvallis has these large 300' towers about every 3 miles on the dot along side of the freeway. These are not for cell phones nor radio. And is for sure not TV since we went digital.

In areas of Salem I have seen the towers within blocks of each other.

These towers must be a ???????????

Since the introduction of them the bees have been dying off.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

I have heard very similar to this as well. As a side note, I also read on AP today that an enviro group is now trying to get bumblebees on the endangered list.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's a list of 68 weather modification permits in Colorado, alone

cwcbweblink.state.co.us...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82146c213ddd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

Thats ok, I will just report you for an off topic post...but of course you wont see this will you, lol

OP, are you familiar with ocean currents such as the gulf stream, which circulate water from the poles to mid latitudes and back? Its more likely these which transport the pollutants around. Do you have an unbiased or independant link which backs up your theory, or a you simply making an interpretation (or assumption) on real news report?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

The problem with your idea is that there really is no air traffic in the polar regions.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

This is my interpretation, I found a better version of the report here:

hosted.ap.org...

It has more info and details, and yes, their best guess is that the currents are responsible, but as we all know, MSM and TPTB, and whoever else is in control of what we hear can skew any info they wish.

Yes, its possible that its normal pollution carried by the currents of the sea, but I strongly feel that it's true cause is debatable. Thats why I posted it here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Ummmm....I think you need to step back.

Higher levels of mercury, for instance, have been detected in many of the seafoods that WE eat!!

Darlin', this mercury is NOT fallin' from the skies!! (Well...not directly, not by manmade means of direct airborne delivery).

You really should do your research a bit more...

Mercury contamination sources come from the GROUND!!! It's the 'water cycle', from industrial pollution sources, ON THE GROUND!

Factory run-off, untreated...into waterways, that make their way down to the oceans. Even without getting to the oceans ('though most does, since most rivers get there, eventually) there is, as mentioned, the 'water cycle' of atmospheric water vapor mixing, and returning to the earth as RAIN! (or other precipitation). LOOK IT UP>

The smaller creatures, the sort that we eat, are...unless we catch them first...EATEN by larger sea creatures...and so on.

That is how it gets into, as your OP mentioned, whales. PLUS, whales migrate!! Youthink they live in the remote regions their entire lives??

Really...a more thorough investigation will show you the complexities of pollution...and you're right, it IS a problem, because it is the Human activity that is releasing these poisons, the 'heavy' metals, into the environment.

It is a part of the industrial system we have built...on the GROUND!!!

The extent of pollution's reach is not new 'news'....unless you've been out of touch for about two decades (or more)...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Fully understand all that you folks are saying, it's not just mercury we are talking though, its a lot of heavy metals, and chems involved, and yes it does start low in the food chain.

I simply posted this info because the levels of contamination are far higher than should have been expected due to normal pollution.

Use the info as you will. Personally, I have no doubt that at least some of them come from gov't weather projects. Especially since Germany disclosed that they were chem-trailing.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80
Especially since Germany disclosed that they were chem-trailing.

That article has been posted and debunked over and over here over the last few years. It was chaff, affecting the weather watch radar of German meteorologists

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Not evidenced by anything in the article. As others have pointed out, heavy metals are a water problems, oceans have massive currents, and whales have probably the largest range of migration of any animal on the planet. To make a link completely avoiding all those facts to try to bolster a "chemtrail", geo-engineering, weather-modification agenda is just silly.
You have to prove those came out of airplanes in sufficienct enough quantity to do what you claim. The weight alone would make aerial deposits improbable, if not impossible. Then, you would have to have a medium to deliver each of the metals, which is more weight for a plane to carry. Now throw in the amount of each needed to pollute enough of the sea to show up in the animals tested, because not every pound dropped can expect to be eaten, can it? That adds more planes, flying incredibly heavy payloads of hard to spray toxic metals flying and depositing them somewhere that gets it into the water cycle and so the food chain, but not leave similar concentrations of toxic metals found everywhere planes fly. Each step in the scenario needed to make a claim like you did makes the whole project more improbable. It's called logistics.
Or, you could have researched a bit and found that mercury in the sea has been a problem for a long time, and has been found to be industrial in origin, entering the water cycle, out to the sea and into the fish. And done similar research for each of the other mentioned elements. And found the truth and not need to make assumptions for which there is no proof.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Buh Bye.

Stompk

Oh!

I should have known it was you!

How many times have you been banned now? 5, 6 times?

Guess what sunshine, you're about to be banned again.

Buh Bye!

PS. Old mate has me on ignore, anyone kind enough to quote me so my good friend exposethosesecrets I mean OurskiesRpoioned can see it?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What type of connection are you trying to make between heavy metal pollution in the oceanic fauna, "chemtrails", and hail suppression, fog dispersal, and precipitation augmentation in Colorado?

All are a form of cloud seeding, which is a known using lower altitude, smaller scale, and gives only short term results. NOT "chemtrails".
I'm not following you. Unless you are a pro-"chemtrail theory" shill, like Carnicom.................

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Chemtrails are not my thing at all, I always keep an eye out for mysteries of any sort and I do believe in a lying cheating mass experimenting government who has no regard for life whatsoever. I am against anything that damages the environment on such a large scale as this and I think the possibility of chemtrails is valid in todays age where we have haarp and sky spirals and god knows what else...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join