It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda's article/interview needs serious review by You...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
HI All,

I read a bunch of stuff/news each day on this UFO/EBE enigma. I usually start at 'Earthfiles'. Early this morning I came across a recent LMH Interview that I'll link you too below that some of you may-not have seen already. Probably the best investigative report in this area I've come across in a long while. Kudos to Linda Moulton Howe.

i.e.:
Earthfiles:
LINK: www.earthfiles.com...

Decoy

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Heh. She lost all credibility with me when I strongly suggested the drones may be fake, and she on no uncertain told me I was basically a goof.

Guess what- the drones were FAKE. Seeing as I have not gotten an apology, I will just relate that what she writes may not exactly be the truth....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Heh. She lost all credibility with me when I strongly suggested the drones may be fake, and she on no uncertain told me I was basically a goof.

Last year Ms. Howe was hawking a supposed picture of an alien that originally ran in the Weekly World News. When I sent her an email telling her the source, she accused me of being a disinformation agent.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

It's an interesting story and hits all the right "cover-up" notes. But that's about it. There is nothing here to confirm or debunk.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by wylekat

Last year Ms. Howe was hawking a supposed picture of an alien that originally ran in the Weekly World News. When I sent her an email telling her the source, she accused me of being a disinformation agent.

Well...are you?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Well...are you?

Yes. Err, wait! I mean no.

new topics

top topics

join