It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something my mom told me (when she was a homehealth nurse)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jdills1196

I'll give you a star and flag since this doesn't seem to be BS like other "friend told me x" threads. Although; It's not really credible since he could have easily heard of the 2012 stuff back then, and YES it was.

Even then, there's no real way to tell if he "knew" or just theorized on the course of events based off of his own education in both science and likely politics.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In the late 1980's my dad was working with a NASA guy and he said in 2011 the earth was going to burp.
Due to all the waer oil and gas that has been extracted from blow ground. The earth will burp or fart whichever you imagine and lots of things would tip over.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well if solar storms are coming we shouldn't be releasing extra flammable gases into our atmosphere?

Like the methane coming from the BP oil gush or the pollution coming from India and China in mass amounts? Maybe it doesn't matter. I'm no physicist and it was just a thought.

Or taking other steps to insulate wild life, plant life, and people?

Originally posted by jdills1196
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I only live about two hours away from Huntsville,AL. Whats going on there?

This was a few years ago. Israel made a few trips in a short time related to the space station. And right after they started doing that there seemed to be a few unscheduled launches of the space shuttle. With what I remember thinking at the time were odd excuses for such an expense.

Hmmm...did this man your mom told you about work in Huntsville?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I don't think so. I can check.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Yeah I know, HIPAA is always good... Anyways, No, not really. She's the kind of person that wouldn't want to live after a major catastrophe, I don't really blame her... It'd be a lawless place full of rebels.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by jdills1196]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just wondering why would your mother tell you the world might end when you were 10 years old, that just seems odd to me
The thing I wonder, if this guy was as qualified as he said he was why wouldn’t he say solar storm; why photon storm
And the meteorite, well that is plausible, as we are always getting bombarded by them, eventually we will get hit by a big one.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Because I was more intelligent then the average 10 year old? and I really wish I knew

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join