It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about a book im trying to read, Occult philosophy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would like to say thanks to everyone for all the help, i have managed to get to chapter 14 now without much trouble. I believe i have figured out his way of speaking now, he is a very fascinating individual. Be at peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerebrus

I have that book. It's around 800 pages. It's a masterpiece of modern occultism. It's also very, very exhausting to read from cover to cover. It's more like a manual. I also had those audio CDs as a bootleg at some point, but lost them during a HD crash. I'm sure they're still floating somewhere around the net..

That book will take some time to digest, let me tell you.. Regardie was at some point accused of revealing too many secrets on that piece, but he thought it was time to reveal the techniques to the people. And he was right, but it also lost some of the mystique they had. Damn, I wish I had that hardcover.. (probably sold out)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

I have that book. It's around 800 pages. It's a masterpiece of modern occultism. It's also very, very exhausting to read from cover to cover. It's more like a manual. I also had those audio CDs as a bootleg at some point, but lost them during a HD crash. I'm sure they're still floating somewhere around the net..

That book will take some time to digest, let me tell you.. Regardie was at some point accused of revealing too many secrets on that piece, but he thought it was time to reveal the techniques to the people. And he was right, but it also lost some of the mystique they had. Damn, I wish I had that hardcover.. (probably sold out)

You can get it for about 25 bucks at amazon, i have seen the original order version sell for 666 dollars, (SCARY).

I found a place to get the cds, Look for a torrent file called OCCULT CARROT.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The breadth and depth of your knowledge will increase over time. That's important to remember. Subjects like this need to be studied over a lifetime, so that your understanding increases. I don't see knowledge and understanding as the same thing. I'm sure you know all this. Good luck! Rich

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Good find that torrent, thanks..

Seems like the hardcover version moves for 450$ (new) from some guy at Amazon, seems that they're limited to 300 copies. I'm not really sure if that's exactly the same book, says it has over 1200 pages. Might be the edition 'tho.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

If you go to isohunt you can find it quick, but i wouldnt stay on too long, They are close to being made to record u.s. visitors. it will be a month or two before that happens i think.

Try Here

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Cerebrus]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thanks again for that link, a quite massive collection of some of the most important works by master authors. It's missing some Blavatsky and Bailey completely, but I know where to get those.

Some of the gems.. those books by Fr. Achad are pretty priceless, have to dig into those again..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join