It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP - Important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This information needs to spread like wildfire all over the internet. Please contribute to spreading the truth.

In summary, NLP is a method used by ALL media and most political figures to induce the human mind into a trance state, open to suggestion and manipulation. If you are operating within a highly sensitive mind or (higher vibrational state from meditation or medication) you can feel the brainwave energies these techniques produce.

Since this is an operation that is being carried out on mankind ever second of the day, it is important for the awakened to be aware of this form deception

In reality, subconscious manipulation through induce trance, using tools of fear, degrading and demoralizing nature is what is keeping the veil over the heads of billions of people right NOW. Keeping their self esteem and sense of power as low as possible by hypnotizing them with demoralizing and manipulative suggestions. And bombarding them with constant opinions, suspicions and materialistic varieties.

This information proves valuable to understanding how Obama won the election through hypnotic suggestion and media hypnosis reporting. The importance of this knowledge should not be overlooked.

These techniques are being practiced by most manipulators in this world. From the 2-bit sales clerk, to the Elite in varying degrees of effectiveness.

After considering this information, research the effects of sound (swishes and varying sound effects used in children's programming and adult programming) on the subconscious mind. Google the scientific findings of the psychological relation to the mind and our 60hz electrical field surrounding us in our houses causing depression.

Listen to the music being pumped out by the corporate owned music houses. Notice the strange vocal patterns of the pop and hip hop artists? They are now using music as a form of hypnotic suggestion to push people subconsciously towards the realm of the material, keeping them in a mind-set hungry for money, sex and power. The mind-set of a weak human being.

We are all apes in a cage, and the Elite are trying to see how low we can go and how little we can accept. They are doing this by applying stimulus to our minds in the form of negative information, skepticism, doubt, fear, anger, racism, prejudice and our own selfish desire for validation and revenge. Couple this with the canary like "chirps" of the unawakened, repeating all of the opinions they've heard throughout their lives and you have a society, a World, full of people who don't know what the hell's going on.

Peace to you, and dare to find out more about the subconscious manipulation of our NWO society.

Be the growing many who are waking up before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have a friend who was taught techniques for this,part of his job was negotiator for a rather large company.He left after 2 years through pressure,he has explained some of what he learnt there but i feel he finds it hard to talk about.Thankyou for this information

Regards to all

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It is becoming apparent what the problem is. We have 1 percent of the world's population controlling all forms of information and knowledge. Educating the populace of the exact opposite of what is true, and reaping the financial and geopolitical "rewards" from their ignorance.

If you are hungry for the truth of this world you live in, you must do your own homework. What is the thirst of a man who will not lift his cup to drink?

This is just the tip of the iceberg, it goes as far up as the reality of immortality, but that is something that is too difficult for most to understand and see.

I know how this board operates, I will get tons of opinions and requests for proof and substantiation.

Instead....I will just leave the door cracked..you are welcomed to jump down the rabit hole if you dare. At the moment, I am too busy falling to put together a 300 page book to convince the skeptic among you.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
if direct and powerful mindcontrol existed on a large scale we wouldn't need advertising.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
double post -

[edit on 24-6-2010 by IvanObanion]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion
if direct and powerful mindcontrol existed on a large scale we wouldn't need advertising.

Advertising IS direct and powerful mind control. If you think advertising is anything less, I urge you to reconsider.

There are other mind control frequencies that are suppressing the ability of our mind to think such as cell-phone towers, our 60hz electrical grid and the millions of other mind-scrambling frequencies that bombard us from everywhere.

In terms of clear thinking, how is it possible to have an absolute pure mind, in a radio wave storm? A simple pebble thrown in a lake can disrupt the entire lake. Imagine the millions of pebbles being thrown at our brainwaves in the form of radio warfare.

This is not an opinion or a theory, it is evident all around us.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am trained in NLP as well as Body Language, Speech Patterns etc. I work in the corporate field as an internal Investigator and Interrogator. A lot of what i know i was educated on in the military so i have seen both the military and civillian side of this technique. Its not mind control, Its not hypnotism. Its literally suggestive techniques. You cant force anyone to do anything but you can suggest and you can suggest it in a way to try and imprint it in their mind. It can be a clever manipulative tool to have but not something i rely on 100% in my line of work

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I really enjoy my music, I often wonder if some of the music I listen to is suggestive. Mostly based on who the musicians pal around with or corroborate with. e.g. Damon Albarn and all his bands (Bolur, Gorrilaz, good bad and Queen), Radiohead.
They both are depressing to most people but I find them to be very uplifting. Wierd huh?
As far as advertising goes, I think they have to advertise to drill into our minds that we need materialism, that their crappy food and drugs are somehow good for us. To add to that I see alot of subliminals in comercials that relate to other ideas, unrelated to any purchase we could make. I have always felt that if something needs to be so heavily advertised it is because that product is not good enough for consumption in its own right.
I agree with you that mind manipulation is prevelant today, right down to the lowly store clerk who gets weekly pointers on how to manipulate the customer.
I do feel that they are (whoever they may be) are trying to breed apathy, confusion etc.. amongst the genpop on a mass scale.
I would be interested in what you think of the two bands that I mentioned at the beginning of the post tho, manipulators or no?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

i understand what you're saying but i don't think it's as serious as all that.

here is my understanding of NLP. maybe you mean some more advanced type?

NLP on youtube

i don't see much danger in this type of programming. it seems all the people were willing and knew what they were getting into. i honestly don't believe that you could walk up to a stranger on the street and just hijack his brain. although i'd love to see evidence of it.

i also don't think that this type of mindcontrol is able to be mass communicated. this is where we get our wires crossed. you appear to be saying that the billboards and commercials are equivalent to NLP. i'm saying we wouldn't need the billboards and commercials if NLP could be done on a massive scale.

why would anyone even bother giving people paychecks if they could just NLP us into slavery?

as far as frequencies messing with our minds i'm gonna have to disagree there as well. i'm pretty sure there are still thousands and thousands of 3rd world citizens that don't have cellphone towers, chemtrails, etc etc "bombarding" them on a daily basis. to my knowledge none of these countries are leading the world in innovation in any category whatsoever.
besides, we're exposed to all types of radiation from space regardless of manmade frequencies. i'm not saying that all of these things are good for us, or even neutral, i just don't see it being a big problem.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a little point about suggestion-
if you divide the population into fifths
one fifth will be very suggestible while on the other end of the scale one fifth will be not very influenced.

using entrainment beats in sound and light will manipulate everyone to some degree
using images out of context is another good one.

NLP is just one tool in the arsenal of the manipulative. Looks like someone has spent a lot of time and effort developing these techniques. I guess they are going to use them like hail maries if nothing else

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Everybody who does not believe in the strong power of NLP/Hypnosis; check out "Darren Brown"
you ll' find some of his videos on the usual video platforms.

Some of his stunts:

- paying with white paper sheets instead of money, and the shop owners do not realize it
- checking the "looser ticket" at horse racing, convincing the bookies that it is the winning one
- making everybody in a mall go to the elevator and raise their right arm. He uses the mall speakers and talks some "normal" mall advertising with a twist to it (next offer is an uplifting one/arm etc.
- he makes "officially" an NLP course, but the experiment is to show that you can turn any law-abiding citizen in to an armed bank robber

It does not always work, some people seem to be resistant, but it works really good on most people.

new topics

top topics

join