It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ALIENS ~ Where are 'They' when we need them? (Gulf Spill)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am sure they hear the whales crying out wtf is going on

I would expect 'Them' to respond to the animal life even before the human life.

So, where are they!

You seem to think it's not 'bad enough' yet.

I don't see how it could get much worse.

It would be the nice thing to do for them to get down here and get going before it does get worse.

I mean, they come in a few months from now, me and the whales are NOT going to be happy, knowing they could have sent in someone before hand...

Just sayin... (/partial sarcasm)

peace

So, where are they!

0 NUKES LAUNCHED
ANIMALS WHITHIN THE SEA WHALES WHOS TO SAY THEY HAVENT ALREDY COMMUNICTED WITH THOSE MAMMALS

I don't see how it could get much worse.
IT CAN!!!

It would be the nice thing to do for them to get down here and get going before it does get worse.
IF ITS AN INTENTIONAL SITUATION THEN THEY ALREADY KNOW NOT TO INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN SUCH BS

I mean, they come in a few months from now, me and the whales are NOT going to be happy, knowing they could have sent in someone before hand...

AND IF THEY ARE REAL WHO IS TO SAY THEY DONT HAVE A CONTRACT WITH INNER DWELLERS PREVENTING THEM FROM ENTERING W/O CAUSING A BIG WAR IS THAT WORST A GALACTIC WAR ON EARTH SOIL???? MUCH WORST (ITL BE LOOKIN LIKE MARS SMH)

Just sayin... I UNDERSTAND BUT THERE MAY BE MORE NEGATIVE INFLUENCES PREVENTING THE HELP AS OF NOW. ESPECIALLY IF THE INTERNAL EARTHLINGS ARE REAL AND ARE OLDER THEN EXTERNAL EARTHLINGS.... IF THE ETS CAME DOWN THE SITUATION CAN BE MINIPULATED INTO THE HELP BEING THE ENEMY. THE EVIL 1Z MUST SHOW THEMSELVES FIRST AND THEY WILL IN THE NEAR BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING FORCED TO FROM OUTSIDE....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
reply to post by silo13
~ALIENS ~ Where are 'They' when we need them?

So, where are 'They"? Why aren't they down here cleaning up that oil

I didn't know there was a race of janitor aliens.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

LMAO @ the predator working part time as the school janitor. Now wonder he is so mean lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Why would Aliens only help America? Why havnt they cleaned up Chernobyl? The Niger Delta? Stopped African hunger? Repaired Haiti? Much worse things are going on than this.

I agree but, this situation can effect the entire Earth if its given more time to spread. It can change the Earth weather more tropic globally, modify the gulf stream if it fully engages it which can make it colder mini ice age, cause the Earth crust to move depending on how much lubricant sorry oil is lostmore quakes in land under water triggering tsunamis. This is why I think this issue is seeming to overshadow the other issues which are = as sad and deserve more attention as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

We all know we're being monitored by aliens right?

Aliens out there ready to intervene if there's a nuclear strike, meltdown, global disasters, etc. (If you don't believe that, then for the sake of the thread here, take the case, that you do).

That being said: If the situation get's much worse the BP disaster, already of epic proportions, will become a global nightmare (if it hasn't already)...

So, where are 'They"?

Why aren't they down here cleaning up that oil, saving whales and dolphins and pelicans and little sea creatures and...?

Or are "They' (the Aliens babysitting Earth) only concerned over our use of nukes?

peace

EDIT TO ADD: ~~ ATS Supporting Threads of (possible) Alien Intervention(s) ~~

UFO shoots down rocket: Big Sur/ Vandenburg UFO incident

[edit on 24-6-2010 by silo13]

How do you know they are just waiting to intervene?Did they tell you that they are there waiting to help?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

We all know we're being monitored by aliens right?

Hmmm...um....no, I don't know that. They're not intervening because they're not there. It's pretty simple really.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So, where are they!

Where are they? - 'Out There Somewhere' for sure but that's as close as I can pinpoint it...

Ohhh it was 'bad enough' way back when BP stuck that first drill bit in the ocean floor - now it's a nightmare...

ANIMALS WHITHIN THE SEA WHALES WHOS TO SAY THEY HAVENT ALREDY COMMUNICTED WITH THOSE MAMMALS

I hope 'they' have. Anything to help...

IF ITS AN INTENTIONAL SITUATION THEN THEY ALREADY KNOW NOT TO INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN SUCH BS

I'm not so sure it would be a good idea for them to help - but - if 'we' don't get our act together soon we might not have any choice - IF - they' offer help...

AND IF THEY ARE REAL WHO IS TO SAY THEY DONT HAVE A CONTRACT WITH INNER DWELLERS PREVENTING THEM FROM ENTERING W/O CAUSING A BIG WAR IS THAT WORST A GALACTIC WAR ON EARTH SOIL???? MUCH WORST (ITL BE LOOKIN LIKE MARS SMH)

Thanks for responding to the thread, really, I mean that... Problem is some of what you're bringing up is wayyy over my head.

Just sayin... I UNDERSTAND BUT THERE MAY BE MORE NEGATIVE INFLUENCES PREVENTING THE HELP AS OF NOW. ESPECIALLY IF THE INTERNAL EARTHLINGS ARE REAL AND ARE OLDER THEN EXTERNAL EARTHLINGS.... IF THE ETS CAME DOWN THE SITUATION CAN BE MINIPULATED INTO THE HELP BEING THE ENEMY. THE EVIL 1Z MUST SHOW THEMSELVES FIRST AND THEY WILL IN THE NEAR BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING FORCED TO FROM OUTSIDE....

Then we'd better get crackin on fixing it ourselves.

Thanks tons for your reply.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

What part of this don't you understand?

****Aliens out there ready to intervene if there's a nuclear strike, meltdown, global disasters, etc. (If you don't believe that, then for the sake of the thread here, take the case, that you do).****

For the sake of the thread I'm asking people to believe 'they're' out there - so we can carry on a conversation about the 'what ifs' and 'maybes'...

Just sayin...

peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well some (including myself) would have to disagree

Ha ha, no offense was intended from the original comment. I was just pointing out the objective indifference of the Lord in a slew of instances.

There are hundreds of subjective experiences from individuals who wholeheartedly give their lives over to their gods. I was just going off of proof on a large-scale, undeniable plane.

Again though, like you said, that's for another thread.

Agreed!

Hooray for agreement!

And as much as I'd love for disclosure to come about - this is surely not the way to see it happen

Personally, I do not believe disclosure will come. Not because there are no alien lifeforms, but because there are no alien lifeforms sentient and advanced enough to travel through the vast abyss of space in a single life time.

At best humanity might one day be able to eventually travel through our own solar system. Forget the entire Universe. I believe the same would be true of any alien race.

It's too much fiction in the science-fiction realm to assume that an alien race would be so advanced that age no longer effects them.

Just some more of my 2¢

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by silo13

And as much as I'd love for disclosure to come about - this is surely not the way to see it happen

Personally, I do not believe disclosure will come. Not because there are no alien lifeforms, but because there are no alien lifeforms sentient and advanced enough to travel through the vast abyss of space in a single life time.

At best humanity might one day be able to eventually travel through our own solar system. Forget the entire Universe. I believe the same would be true of any alien race.

It's too much fiction in the science-fiction realm to assume that an alien race would be so advanced that age no longer effects them.

Just some more of my 2¢

~ Wandering Scribe

How can you be so sure that the 'aliens' aren't already here? They may have bases near the earth, or even on the earth. They may be interdimensional beings and are ordinarily not detectable through our limited senses but exist along side us. If you can believe that alien races exist somewhere in the universe, why couldn't you believe that they could be thousands of years ahead of us and have technology that solves the old interstellar travel question? They could have developed warp, wormhole and all kinds of technologies.

....Getting back to the original question, I don't know why 'they' wouldn't intervene. Good points have been raised about other disasters not being intervened in. How would it be possible to guess the motives of alien races that purposefully keep themselves hidden?

At the start of this year Alex Collier said there may be a disaster that ET's would intervene in before autumn. There's only a couple of months left until we see if that happens or not.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

They already stopped us once at malmstrom afb, and we took it as them just shutting down our missiles, and not as a message.

Earth is not our planet, and it's caretakers are getting tired of all the Bullsh*t. (petty war/permanent environmental damage/and the attempt to take our violence and dominance beyond the skies where it is not needed.)

We fail to change our ways, then we'll all soon be seeing our true creators in the flesh, or whatever they are composed of, with a mission to possibly continue our species elsewhere, and eliminate those that pose the threat. It's the rapture in a more reasonable term.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

How can you be so sure that the 'aliens' aren't already here

I cannot be absolutely positive that extra-terrestrials are not here. I can, however, be as objective as possible with the available evidence.

They may have bases near the earth, or even on the earth

Ignoring the obviously science-fiction nature of this, let me just remind everyone that structures are built from solidity.

Any solid object would absorb, or reflect the waves we send out into space; waves specifically for locating solid objects.

If, and that's a large if, an alien race had managed to construct a space-station then it would have been detected.

They may be interdimensional beings and are ordinarily not detectable through our limited senses but exist along side us

You're blurring lines here. An inter-dimensional being is not an extra-terrestrial being. It is an inter-dimensional being, meaning a spiritual being.

I completely believe in inter-dimensional beings. I prefer to call them spirits, gods, angels, demons, Aethyrs or the like.

I don't believe for a minute that they are from another galaxy here to watch us like we're some Petri Dish experiment.

Again though, such is a topic for a different thread.

why couldn't you believe that they could be thousands of years ahead of us

My stance is not that an alien race cannot be older then us. By all means much of Earth's species are older then us.

and have technology that solves the old interstellar travel question

The earliest evolutionary ancestor to modern man — Ardipithecus Kadabba — is 5.6 million years old. In 5.6 million years the human species has only extended it's average life expectancy for men to 75 years, and women to 80 (for America at least).

A few thousand years for another race would not be enough time. In order for a race to develop the necessary life-span to survive interstellar travel it would need to be as old as the Universe itself.

They could have developed warp, wormhole and all kinds of technologies

Now, I am not the best at playing the science-fiction game. I do however know a little bit about some of it.

First, the Event Horizon of a wormhole slows down time. So whether or not you come out somewhere else in the Universe does not matter. The physical being entering the Event Horizon will not go anywhere as there is no passage of time at an Event Horizon.

Secondly, if a physical being could pass through a wormhole it's not a question of where they come out, but when they come out.

As for warp-drives, my layman's knowledge of such things has taught me that for these types of jumps to work the fabric of space time needs to be bent. Which means a jump would not only destroy part of Universal existence, but would also possibly create a black hole.

So, if a race was capable of using warp-jumps they would be destroying their own home world in the process. Now, if a race that ignorant is what you want teaching us how to solve our problems, that is your choice.

I feel better in the assumption no race has discovered this technology since every time they "warp-jumped" back home Earth would be swallowed in a black hole.

I don't know why 'they' wouldn't intervene

Plenty of posters have raised good points towards this, which you do acknowledge after this. Which is good.

How would it be possible to guess the motives of alien races that purposefully keep themselves hidden

By analyzing available data, and constructing psychological profiles of them based on known/believed actions, hobbies, and messages.

The same was forensic experts working in police fields can help construct profiles of unknown and hidden dangerous people. Science has come a long way towards analyzing and deconstructing biological and evolutionary urges, drives, conditions and actions.

At the start of this year Alex Collier said there may be a disaster that ET's would intervene in before autumn. There's only a couple of months left until we see if that happens or not

I await the confirmation, or denial of this prophecy as eagerly as you do.

Thanks for the response though.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Exactly my thoughts, regardless if the thread is asking questions to the contrary.

Unless, like DrHammondStoat stated (or asked):

How can you be so sure that the 'aliens' aren't already here? They may have bases near the earth, or even on the earth.

And if that's the case, again, I'd be extremely skeptical of their 'help'... Advanced lifeforms or not, I can't imagine anything not having an agenda.

peace

[edit on 26-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

....Getting back to the original question, I don't know why 'they' wouldn't intervene. Good points have been raised about other disasters not being intervened in. How would it be possible to guess the motives of alien races that purposefully keep themselves hidden?

At the start of this year Alex Collier said there may be a disaster that ET's would intervene in before autumn. There's only a couple of months left until we see if that happens or not.

It's my opinion, if this spill continues, it will provide the Aliens with a reason.

The spill, in my onion is the worst thing that's hit the PLANET in the last, well, I don't know how many thousands of years.
Notice I said Planet.
Sure, Chernobyl was horrible, but comparatively speaking, (yet not to belittle the horror of that situation) relatively speaking, it's a speck compared to the blight on the Earth this spill is causing and will go on to cause.

Other atrocities have been provided, but, as horrific as they are and were it's human(s) suffering, not the Oceans and sea life and birds of the sea and air. All boiling down to, in my mind, if 'They' were going to help, they'd do it now.

Thanks

peace

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join