It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Interviews Gary Faulkner the Osama Ben Laden Bounty Hunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Gary Faulkner the Osama ben Laden Bounty Hunter's first interview since his return from Pakistan. Gary says he was within rifle range of Osama ben Laden, the mastermind behind the 911 attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001. He told viewers he was not captured by, or detained by the Pakistani Government but was in their protection because his cover had been blown.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah sure.
I saw him on the news, seems like...a plausible scenario.
In another Universe.
He just blended right in! Got right into Bin Laden's camp?
Sure.
That's why the Paki govt. sent him back.
Jezzuz H Allah!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What a nut job

Someone should tell him that bin laden is dead.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What a nut job! This guy has been nowhere near Bin laden. Plus you state as fact that Bin Laden masterminded 9/11..I think that is debateable to say the least...I, along with Benazir Bhutto, think he is dead.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Freaky...are you a mind-reader??

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Even the CIA has admitted faking videos of Bin Laden.

Bin Laden is dead, just as Bhutto said before she was assassinated. The military industrial complex has to keep the bin laden myth alive to justify war profiteering & the politicians "war against the bill of rights".

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
interesting, thanks for the link.
unusual how he acts on "virgin mary" and "muhamed", to me looks like an insult to christianity and islam. weird.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Gary says he was within rifle range of Osama ben Laden

So...did he forget to put the ammo in his rifle? All the conspiracy theories aside about OBL, I think that if I ever got within rifle range, I would have a few extra million laying around soon thereafter.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah, I wonder how much money this guy spent chasing after a most-likely long dead CIA operative? He was probably sent on this mission via another experiment brought to you by the same people who brought you the target of his wild goose chase. Or he's just been watching too much Fox News. LOL

It's just such a bizarre story.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey, at least this guy finally did something no other American, and or ATS'er has done, he took action.... Albeit, a little misguided, and way... over the top, for sure... but, he went and did, what anyone of us, would've said we'd do, in the day's following 9/11, which is more than any of the rest of us can say, myself included...
Doesn't matter if OBL is dead or not, or who is responsible for 9/11, the fact is, this guy, God Bless Em, didn't sit on his butt, and talk about it, he went and did something about it.... gotta give him prop's for that, no doubt...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well he hit the nail on the head about people talking to much, but he didn't get close to Osama Ben Laden even if he is alive he would never get near him, but I like that he took action!

Edit to add: S&F

[edit on 24-6-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't think he's the first person to do this. Maybe I'm wrong. I seem to remember something...let me look.

What if he was in Pakistan for another reason and that was just his cover story? I'm sure you all have mentioned that.

This is a really interesting article about what the CIA goes through in recruiting locals and the manhunt for Osama. Ran across it looking for this other stuff. Link

[edit on 24-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
He had his 5 minutes of fame. Now you americans can put him in a mental hospital where he belongs.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
All for what he did. Too bad he didn't get the job done. God knows no one else will.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If they ever do "get" bin Laden betcha he'll be burnt beyond recognition. He's just too handy to have around though, so the old boy probably has a few more years of life left in him.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
The military industrial complex has to keep the bin laden myth alive to justify war profiteering & the politicians "war against the bill of rights".

Then why do we hear that Bin Laden is not even important anymore?

CX

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm interested how he got so close to OBL in that terrain without dropping dead?

The guy is knackered just giving an interview!

Hat's off to him though for doing what no-one else has done...or been allowed to do yet....a great story, albeit a little embellished.

CX.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
BIN LADIN WASN'T EVEN ALIVE NOR DID HE EXIST, HE WAS A MADE UP CHARACTER FROM U.S ELITE JUST AS WELL AS ALQIEDA TERRORIST MALITIAS,HE AND THEY NEVER EXISTED THEY WERE ACTED OUT AND STAGED IN ORDER TO SWAP OUR RIGHTS AND RAILROAD US INTO THIS NWO SATANIC SOCIETY

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Interesting thread find. I wonder if there is anything to this Gary Faulkner guy now that he is in the news again demanding a reward?

top topics

join