It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Lightworker?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
I guess I am stuck here on the physical plane.. Because for the life of me I would love to believe with such passion that this is not all there is to life but I just can't hold on to that idea for more then five minutes before the reality of life come crashing in.

I am a father I try my best at being one. I am a husband I try my best at being one.

I try to act wih compassion as much as possible and give and help within our family means. So why can't I find this light or source..call it whatever you like god.

I do what I feel is morally correct. Is it am not good enough.. Did I not read the right books. Someone please fill me in..thanks not asking for proof just curious why so many good people honest people are left in the dark..while some feel this connection to something more something better..

We are are all on our own journey at our own pace. The fact that you "want to believe" is the begining of the soul stirring you to realize there is more. We naturally resist like we do anything new and it can take several life times. It takes great focus and most dont have the will to maintain such focus. Just keep seeking it will come eventually.

Here is a link that might help you understand a little better: www.freeread.com...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

I misspoke let me clarify. This sort of thing hinders many light workers, usually those that you describe are often just beginning to sense that they have a higher mission but they still have not overcome ego and glamour and it sometimes takes many incarnations to overcome it.

Flat out - you are telling me I am wrong.

Which is the same thing as BS - - without the sugar coating.

So - time to stop the game.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I misspoke let me clarify. This sort of thing hinders many light workers, usually those that you describe are often just beginning to sense that they have a higher mission but they still have not overcome ego and glamour and it sometimes takes many incarnations to overcome it.

I was actually agreeing with you to a certain degree but your arrogance blinded you and made you defensive.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I was actually agreeing with you to a certain degree but your arrogance blinded you and made you defensive.

NO - you're still wanting to play games. You just can't let it go.

You're still trying to make your point about arrogance right - - and mine wrong.

Moving on . . . YES . . . understanding love and acceptance as the key - - is the first step. "All Ripples in the Same Pond" - - "Every Thought is an Action".

However (in my opinion) - - anyone who believes Pleiadians/Arcturians or other - - - are not doing what they do for their own agenda - - well I got a bridge to sell ya.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A lightworker is what one says to another when they aren't gullible enough to believe in indigo children apparantly.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
A lightworker is what one says to another when they aren't gullible enough to believe in indigo children apparantly.

too funny!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Nice ! Read 1 & 2. Lot of truths there !!!

There is just so much information, I'll have to read them again. I don't know if it's been debunked or not but it makes sense to me.

~Sonny.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Namaste my friends, I never expected such positive responses
. We are evolving, the acceleration has begun!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I guess I am stuck here on the physical plane.. Because for the life of me I would love to believe with such passion that this is not all there is to life but I just can't hold on to that idea for more then five minutes before the reality of life come crashing in.

I am a father I try my best at being one. I am a husband I try my best at being one.

I try to act wih compassion as much as possible and give and help within our family means. So why can't I find this light or source..call it whatever you like god.

I do what I feel is morally correct. Is it am not good enough.. Did I not read the right books. Someone please fill me in..thanks not asking for proof just curious why so many good people honest people are left in the dark..while some feel this connection to something more something better..

This is just IMO, probably worth taking with a pinch of salt. As to lightworkers, people are free to see themselves any way they like, obviously.

If you genuinely and actively love your wife and family and try to nurture these things and promote a happy home with lots of laughter, you might be worth all of the self confessed “lightworkers” in the cosmos. In my experience anyway, whether you realise or not.

You also seem very self honest. Acknowledging our ignorance is a difficult thing to do, yet for the most part that is what all of us are, ignorant. IMO once all the theories labels and half truths of religion and the new age movement have been exhausted, this is the place the lucky ones get to, the realisation of ignorance. Then there is the chance of quietly finding our own truth, minus the endless theories, beliefs or fantasies of others. A place to start. As they say, the beginning of wisdom.

I am sure that if you really yearn to know more, you will find a way, you might be luckier than you realise. These type of truths you are after never come to us from anyone else's lips.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi navione, I was in your position not very long ago, I also had issues with belief systems. It appears you know what your problem is;

"I guess I am stuck here on the physical plane.. Because for the life of me I would love to believe with such passion that this is not all there is to life but I just can't hold on to that idea for more then five minutes before the reality of life come crashing in."

It's all about belief systems, you need to realise that beliefs can be changed, the love of the infinite is available to anyone who wishes to welcome it into their lives.

Follow your heart and your excitement to the best of your ability and it will take you where you need to go. And realise service to self is service to others. I can see you love your family eternally but do you feel the same about yourself?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

www.jeshua.net...

I like this one:

beingoflight.brotherofyeshua.com...

Thanks for the link. I will check it out!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You should try it the other way around. I was born KNOWING - having out of body experiences almost every night as young as 5. I was completely lost in this world. I did not understand why people acted the way they did. I considered suicide at age 9 - - so I could go "home".

It was very very very hard to adjust to living in this world. It still is. But with maturity I learned to "fake it". I try to keep my physical feet firmly on the physical earth - - one foot in front of the other.

I try to make each day count for something.

Try to consider every thought an action. Because thought is energy - - and energy creates.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Are you one of the people who heard the call?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Our time is now!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I was at a mind/body/spirit festival at Bangalow NSW when I met this gentleman in long flowing robes wearing an indian headress and a teddy bear on a chain round his neck I asked him what he was supposed to be,he replied"I am a lightworker'......no wonder evil has won and humanities rooted.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Do you think you may be a Starchild?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
reply to post by Annee

I'm really not sure. I kind of just do what I do.

I do receive guidance. My body absorbs information like a sponge. Like it soaks it out of the air.

I have been blocked and warned about reading too much or studying. Kind of beware of false prophets and words of man.

I was born in 1946 - long before all this stuff was discussed. I was literally on my own - - trying to figure out what was going on.

I have met in person - - only one other person I believe to be authentic.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
reply to post by Annee

Hmmmmm

Well - - I guess it is interesting that I came shortly after the atomic bomb.

Maybe - - I did hear the call. I sure don't seem to be here for myself - exactly.

The "exactly" means I am still responsible for my actions and "how I play the game" still affects my personal energy and evolving understanding.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Who are these Starseeds? Come to me, Starseeds--if you dare. I defy you! Come! Come and kneel before Zod!

ZOD!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think their labeled as 'nutjobs'. They want to make themselves feel special with special labels just to make themselves look and feel good. Another words, it is a cult type, that's it! after all of what THEY are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join