It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am 18 years old, and for the college I am going to I am required to take some vaccinations. I am wondering if there are any risks or negative effects caused by the specific vaccinations I am going to list below. I am home schooled, and don't remember which of these I might have had in the past, if any.

It says that I require "Complete Hepatitis B Immunization Health History form and proof of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella immunization. "

I might be being overly paranoid or out of my head for asking this, but this situation has gotten me feeling rather uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If I were you, I would contact them and found out if they have an exemption policy. There are plenty of people who don't get vaxed for religious reasons, and allergies, like eggs (eggs are used in many vaccines).

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Those are all normal, required vaccinations for school. (even at 18)
There is a way around vaccination, a form that you sign. There are some religions that do not allow vaccinations and they make allowances for that. I would look into it if you don't want the vaccines.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

But are there any particular issues that come from these vaccinations? I have heard controversy about giving them to children, and also controversy over the Swine Flu Vaccine, but what about the ones I listed when they are given to adults?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Most people are concerned about the use of mercury in vaccines. If you can find some without thermerisol, if you choose to get them, that's what I'd get. Just remember, they usually don't tell you that you have any other option, but you usually do... just ask.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh.. I wanted to add..

The problems with the children who get vaccines are said to develop autism because of the mercury or aluminum in the vax. Because children are smaller, they are more susceptible to getting it, but adults can still develop neurological disorders from the mercury or aluminum too.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NamelessMonster
reply to post by mutantgenius

But are there any particular issues that come from these vaccinations? I have heard controversy about giving them to children, and also controversy over the Swine Flu Vaccine, but what about the ones I listed when they are given to adults?

I've had all of those and there are no side effects. A little soreness in the injection area, but that's all.

It's probably a mistake to ask this here. You're going to get people telling you that they're really injecting you with RFID chips, or mind control, or that it'll react with chemtrails, or any number of idiot responses like that. The vaccines are fine, and might just be the reason you live to a ripe old age.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Well, I'm still interested in hearing all of those theories just to check out every supposed issue with them before I get any vaccinations, if it seems too iffy and I can avoid them then I most likely will. Recently I've grown extremely distrusting of things like this, and I get more and more reason to every day.

reply to post by LizzyQ

I would like some more information on the "neurological disorders" that adults can develop due to the vaccination and how likely it is or how often this happens.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by NamelessMonster]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NamelessMonster

Well, like I said, I had these shots; some many years ago and some very recently (hepatitus) and I had zero negative effects. I even got the H1N1 vaccine, again with zero problems.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I had a series of flu vaccines when I worked in a hospital, and soon after the last flu vaccine I had I developed an allergy to milk products that gave me boils. I used to be able to consume diary products but because the adjuvants in the cheap vaccine affected my body's recognition and reaction of certain toxins, my body now regards milk products as borderline toxic and pushes it through my skin in the form of boils.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Claim Religious exemption. They don't want you to know these exist.

I'll never take another vaccine in my life, even if there is a pandemic killing masses of people.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice guys, this information will certainly help a lot. And KILL_DOG, are you sure your vaccinations aren't the reason you are so skeptical?

reply to post by zzombie

What is your biggest concern and reason for refusing them now? Is it the possible neurological side effects or is it something more complicated?

top topics

join