It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
As of June 24th 2010 the Cosabio Virtual Institute is discontinuing research on applying Astrotometry to the field of earthquake forecasting. The reasons for this decision are as follows:
1. Concerns about the integrity and validity of the required data sources.
2. Compromised trust due to systemic government and corporate corruption.
3. Espionage, threats and abuse perpetrated by media, intelligence agencies and academic institutions.
I would like to thank everyone who has given support, encouragement, and intellectual consideration to this research. It is my hope that this research will continue at some future time and enable millions of lives to be saved.
PREDICTIONS FOR THE JUNE WINDOW
As previously mentioned, the Seismic Window of June 12-19, 2010 will include the new Moon syzygy of June 12th. Perigee will follow in three days and the combination will produce 8.1-ft. tides at the Golden Gate every day from June 13 to 15, the greatest tidal ranges in three months. With 80% confidence, expect the following quakes:
(1) 3.5-6.5M within 2-degrees of Mt. Diablo (Lat 37.9N; Lon. 121.9W)
(2) 3.5-6.5M within 2-degrees of Los Angeles (34.0N; 118.0W)
(3) 3.5-6.5M with an epicentral address of Washington or Oregon.
(4) 7.0+M major quake globally, most likely in the Pacific Ring of Fire.