It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill in Gulf - Hand of God? Connection to Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Interesting.. But Im Buddhist and do not believe in western religions. I live my life in accordance with the precepts of Buddhism. With reverence for life and doing what I can to help those around me to make the world a better place.
I will not partake in violence or wars if am attacked and killed thats my karma and I will move on to my next incarnation with the lessons learned in this one.. that much closer to enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Interesting.. But Im Buddhist and do not believe in western religions. I live my life in accordance with the precepts of Buddhism. With reverence for life and doing what I can to help those around me to make the world a better place.
I will not partake in violence or wars if am attacked and killed thats my karma and I will move on to my next incarnation with the lessons learned in this one.. that much closer to enlightenment.

Sounds very peaceful. Helping people, and making the world a better place is the way it should be regardless of religion.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I hate it when someone uses the Bible and makes claims that a war, accident, or natural disaster is God's judgment for whatever. That said, I surprised to read this this morning.

8 For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

Isaiah 34 KJV

The word 'pitch' is tar or asphalt. Many along the gulf coast are trying desperately to keep the oil from entering their rivers and streams. I don't know how serious a threat this would be since these river flow into the gulf.

Anyway, I read this and thought of this thread, take it for what it's worth.

<< 1   >>

join