It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill in Gulf - Hand of God? Connection to Israel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE! BREAKING! OIL SPILL IN GULF - Hand of God? Connection to Israel?

I found this video just a min ago, and wanted to share it and see what the ATS Community thought and felt about this accusation.

Personally I don't know what to believe nowadays. But without proof, and yet even that can be made-up, we really can't say forsure what really caused it.

Im not sure if this has been shared. So Mods delete if necessary.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well......

1) I really think it's just a coincidence that Israel's Independence day fell on a day that close to the Oil Spill in the Gulf.....

2) Even IF a "God" chose to "punish" the USA for not supporting Israel, why would he threaten the Ocean and marine Life, while only killing 11 workers? Why wouldn't he say, produce a magnitude 9 earthquake right in Washington DC.....That would be a bit better wouldn't it?

3) Many a Christian will argue this point with me but this is no "Chosen People"..... It's just absolutely stupid to think that whoever created the vastness of the universe chose to make Israel anymore special than ANY other country...... Let alone making Earth any more special than any other Planet in any other Solar System in ANY other Galaxy......

A "Creator" that is All Knowing, All Seeing, All encompassing would NEVER favor a specific people over anyone else.

PS: The Oil spill was because of GROSS NEGLIGENCE concerning an oil well 5000ft below the surface of the Ocean. I'd say it's about 99.9% probable that this was caused by Human Error/Idiocy rather than some "Creator" that has yet to show it's face to Modern Man.....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Why wouldn't he say, produce a magnitude 9 earthquake right in Washington DC.....That would be a bit better wouldn't it?

It'd be a LOT better- but it wouldn't instill fear- there'd be a 6 month PAR TAY! He'd also get thanked, and a statue put up, and....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why do religions and their follows see fit to attach their beliefs to ever event in history? The oil spill happened because BP cut corners to save money and speed things up. It was incompetence and greed that caused the event, not some divine intervention.

Even still, who would want to worship a god that's willing to wipe out an entire region and doom millions just because his so-called "chosen people" were offended? Any being that's petty enough to play favorites and kill others that do not agree with them is certainly not a god.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was honestly hoping that I was the only one on this site to see this. There is no way that I would post it since it is shere speculation and contributes nothing to what is actually happening in the gulf.

That said, we have the NWO crowd saying the devil did it and the ??? claiming God did it. I believe in God and I beleive in His judgement. I could be wrong, but I don't think this is it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They are not the "chosen people". Even according to scripture there are verses that show god's (TM) favor was revoked from them.

Israel should not be given carte blanche because of religious propaganda. Pres. Obama made the right move.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"Hand and judgment of god" More like another Israeli terrorist attack! (Or an accident, but certainly not the hand of god).

I am glad Obama did that too, we need to distance ourselves from the state of Israel and we shouldnt do everything Israel does....

[edit on 24-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think I know the person who made this video- and if it's HER- she's not right upstairs anyways.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Amazing!! Simply amazing.. Thank you so much for this. Star and flagged!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.-Rev13.13

When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves.-Rev20.7

But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.-Gal4.26

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.-Rev3.9

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.-Is65.17

a new name-Is62.2, 65.15, Rev3.12

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit-Rom2

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.-John6.63

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."-Matt15.24

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.-John10.27

The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.-Acts11.26

Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there—false ones, really—who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.-Gal2.4(NLT)

What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come.-Gal3.19

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.-16

In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.-Gal3.29

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king.-Rev17.11

"We have no king but Caesar," the chief priests answered.-John19.15

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.-Zech14.9

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

for jealousy arouses a husband's fury-Prov6.34

And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.-1Tim2.14

The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.-Rev17.18

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.-Rev19.19

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-Phil2.9

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Very interesting video!
While yes it does seem a bit far-fetched I do enjoy hearing these speculations on how severing ties with Israel can result disastrous for that party who chose to position themselves against Israel. I know many don't take the bible seriously but still it's a piece of text that can contribute to the understanding of the past and future. The first time I remember learning about God's promise to Israel is when I was in grade school...*opens bible*

(NLT) Genesis 15: 17-19: "So the Lord made a convenant with Abram that day and said, "I have given this land to your descendants, all the way from the border of Egypt to the great Euphrates River--the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites..." etc.

So this was I believe Israel? Alethea I was wondering if you know of any specific verses (perhaps not from the Old Testament?) in which God says that his covenant is over?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fizliz

For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.-Matt11.13

Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."-Rev19.10

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh-Phil3.3

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ.-2Cor1.20

For Moses said, 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. 23Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from among his people.'-Acts3.22

For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.-Is60.12

whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death-Prov8.36

They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."-Luke19.44

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."-Acts17.31

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers.-Is40.22

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.-Heb1

But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, and it is founded on better promises. For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another.-Heb8

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

I think anyone can post biblical verses.... Please stop taking up the board with a list of verses and no actual self comment on the topic at hand

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Purely coincidence, BP started dumping stocks several days before Obama made this announcement. Obama has spoken in front of the ADL, he knows who butters his bread.

Religious wing nuts & their endless brainwashing, give support for the Zionist NWO agenda.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks for everyone's input. And to make things clear, I do not support any other religion besides my own which is Catholic. And have nothing against any other religion aswell.

I posted the video only because it seem'd to be something another member would do here in the ATS community, and would be a good discussion.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fizliz

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself-John7.18

they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.-2Tim4.3

If God places no trust in his servants,
if he charges his angels with error,
19 how much more those who live in houses of clay,
whose foundations are in the dust-Job4.18

"I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. 31 Yes," declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, 'The LORD declares.'-Jer23.30

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.-Luke9.26

There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.-John12.48

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Karma neh ..

The evil done is returned to those who do it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fizliz

Originally posted by fizliz
Very interesting video!
While yes it does seem a bit far-fetched I do enjoy hearing these speculations on how severing ties with Israel can result disastrous for that party who chose to position themselves against Israel. I know many don't take the bible seriously but still it's a piece of text that can contribute to the understanding of the past and future. The first time I remember learning about God's promise to Israel is when I was in grade school...*opens bible*

(NLT) Genesis 15: 17-19: "So the Lord made a convenant with Abram that day and said, "I have given this land to your descendants, all the way from the border of Egypt to the great Euphrates River--the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites..." etc.

So this was I believe Israel? Alethea I was wondering if you know of any specific verses (perhaps not from the Old Testament?) in which God says that his covenant is over?

I think the verses Alethea may be referring to is found in Matthew 23 as Jesus is about to enter Jerusalem on what we now call Palm Sunday.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

This, I believe, is Jesus declaring Himself the Messiah who is rejected by Israel. He curses them with desolation until the time that they as a people call on Him as their Messiah.

Hope that helps, if I'm wrong Alethea, feel free to correct me.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing-Is54.15

You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.-Eze38.11

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.-Is9.6

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.-Rev20.4

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join