It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant website full of documentaries of free...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Thank you for making these documentaries available for us to view. They look very interesting. Can't wait to watch them!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ok no problem, was just a thought my mind wandering.

I have been answerd and i allready appoligized for allready bringing this up.

Took a couple of long posts but i got the responce i wanted.

So again , im sorry for bringing this up and im sorry if u felt like this was some kinda attack against you guys. But if you check my posts again. I compliment u both through them.

I was aware of what analytics tools do , but i had no idea that they had that feature. But instead of pointing that out in the first place where i ask it reapetidly. The question was avoided and answers that looked like there was something else to be found. So my interest in my theory grew, as i often do with things being denied without any evidence. But again im sorry for this.

Is this not a forum to ask question?

Is this not a forum in wich theory´s are thrown into the air?

And Shauny , not once did i imply that you have a narrow minded brain and im sorry if you feel that way.

Now guys instead of taking my posts in the manner you have, maybe think of it as questions that you could have easily answerd to by one single post from either of you, but rather you throw up posts with sarcasm. Kinda wierd that such a easily dismissable theory would upset you in the manner it has.

Again im really sorry for this whole thing, but honestly i never thought i would have to appoligize for throwin a theory into a theory based web.

(well i do realize i could have not appoligized, but if u check any of my posts out , im just not that kinda fella)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacedman13

Hey, we are all good here

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thank you for the links, OP!

Been looking for something much like this to spend some much earned free time learning.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thank you! I probably won't go to bed tonight now.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
horse sheets...quit worshipping the creation ya buncha muggars....worship the creator....talk to him, he talks to you!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Very nice, thank you! I can never get enough of informational documentaries, and now I can.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? I tried to watch a video there and it wanted my credit card number, claiming I wouldn't be charged. Sorry, not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Awesome! Thanks to all of you! G.bye, YT!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by IGottaBeMe]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO
Am I missing something here? I tried to watch a video there and it wanted my credit card number, claiming I wouldn't be charged. Sorry, not going to happen.

On documentarywire.com? No credit card needed whatsoever! It's free!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
awesome website..

hope they will keep it open forever

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here is a website that has a lot of documentaries and videos on a wide verity of alternative/scientific topics. I didn't see it listed on the previous pages.

www.alienmania.org...

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is another excellent website specializing in UFO and Extraterrestrial Documentaries

ufonews.webs.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Commenting so I don't have to search for this thread everytime i need it.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

What a great idea. I am going to do the same. Thanks to the OP and everyone else that has contributed links.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Not to take away form the OP thread, which is awesome find btw... I recently got this massive collection of documentaries dated back to the 1940s-2005 or so, covering ALL topics. The problem is its over 120GB, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to share this with all you, I would be more then glad to do so..

My fav. are the older ones, where the doctor is smoking and saying how awesome it is for us to all smoke... it has been proven to be "good" for us...
then there is all these "don't smoke pot" it will make you CRAZY and you start killing people if you smoke it..

[edit on 24-6-2010 by freighttrain]

Only way to share something of this size would be torrent. You will need a torrent client I would recommend utorrent. then just use the menu to create a new torrent and upload it to one of the torrent sites. U2U me if you need help or have questions.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
HEY, is it just me, or is my beloved doucumentry site gone???? WHAT IS GOING ON?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
PHEW..it's back!! Must of been a tech issue last night!! I was thinking maybe they got lynched by "The Man"!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join