It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant website full of documentaries of free...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You do all realize that this is a publicity advertisement, this thread, some guy posting 1 single site and it just so happens that the owner of this site is here also ready to comment the second the site falls.

Doesn´t strike u at all as a bit strange?

btw, that website has about 300documentory´s, press the link below to go to a thread with sites that have well over 3000 documentory´s..

Don´t get fooled by the hype.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacedman13

huh?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Good morning ATS COMUNITY, I thought i might add additional info
to my previous post on this page.
According to this Documentry The Lost Book of Nostradamus,
at this Link.
topdocumentaryfilms.com...
This docko movie at the 7min 40s mark Not only mentions the towers
Prophecy But states a possable bone chilling prophecy that could be related to the US Golf states or World. Please view this Link and consider Is Nostradamus a False prophet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

huh?

Well the facts are there, and im just simply pointing them out. 7 billion people in the world and u post a site, and it just so happens that the owner of that site is here too , ready the second the site goes down to explain why it is down..

im just wondering how such a remarkble coincidence could happen.

im not a math guy but , if someone would go ahead and calculate the odds, well then you would get my drift

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedman13
You do all realize that this is a publicity advertisement, this thread, some guy posting 1 single site and it just so happens that the owner of this site is here also ready to comment the second the site falls.

btw, that website has about 300documentory´s, press the link below to go to a thread with sites that have well over 3000 documentory´s..

I dont think so, its not unusual for a website owner to be curious where their visitors are coming from, especially when it causes their hosting server to crash! I noticed a large increase in traffic and wanted to check why and traced it back to here which isnt too hard. I've been a truther since the days of loose change and so i thought i'd pop in and say hi!

Yeah, there isnt many documentaries on it compared to others. There's only about 450 to be exact but its a new site and i update it most days so it'll get there. Im doing this out of my own energy and love of documentaries so please give it a chance

[edit on 25-6-2010 by DocumentaryWire]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DocumentaryWire

Well im not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, it´s a nice site and with good documentory´s , and u get my respect for throwing up a site like that.

Still it´s a bit fishy to me,,

You get a spike in traffic, ok i get that , ohhh new visitiors, that´s nice.
But how do u go from new visitors to there´s a new post about my site on ats.

It is that , i don´t get. Millions and millions of webpages and u stumble upon this site with this topic, and register to tell people why it is down.

Becouse i must say , linking new traffic to your site to a post set up on a page u aint even subscriped to is really brilliant, seing as i see myself as really great at finding the information i need on the web. (graduated webmaster) I really doubt the logic of this all.

and from what i see regarding the number of documentory´s , there´s a list of em all from the main page,, 33 pages with 9 docs on each, 33 times 9 = 297 , is there a behind the screen page u aint sharing

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by DocumentaryWire

Well im not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, it´s a nice site and with good documentory´s , and u get my respect for throwing up a site like that.

Still it´s a bit fishy to me,,

You get a spike in traffic, ok i get that , ohhh new visitiors, that´s nice.
But how do u go from new visitors to there´s a new post about my site on ats.

It is that , i don´t get. Millions and millions of webpages and u stumble upon this site with this topic, and register to tell people why it is down.

A huge spike in traffic in such a short time creates high server load and crashes, and i had to figure out with my web host what the problem was and i traced it back to here and noticed that this thread was on the front page of ATS for a couple of hours then i made a post to thank for the shout and to say that the site is down (read back). I care about my fans alot

Becouse i must say , linking new traffic to your site to a post set up on a page u aint even subscriped to is really brilliant, seing as i see myself as really great at finding the information i need on the web. (graduated webmaster) I really doubt the logic of this all.

Why do you think that?

and from what i see regarding the number of documentory´s , there´s a list of em all from the main page,, 33 pages with 9 docs on each, 33 times 9 = 297 , is there a behind the screen page u aint sharing

sorry you're correct i was looking at the count from inside the control panel (i added up the unpublished docs)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
HAHA , man im brilliant. I even sometimes outsmart myself. I was so impressed on how a owner of a site could link his traffic to a site that had posted about it. That i decided to try and link it myself and this is what i found out instead.

Shauny the original poster is infact DocumentaryWire.

UPDATE - Documentarywire needs HELP!!! Submitted by yworry1979 on Sun, 09/28/2008 - 19:00 in * Daily Paul Liberty Forum UPDATE - DOCUMENTARYWIRE NEEDS HELP!!!! If there is any website programmers out there and want to help feel free to email me at [email protected] R.I.P. - www.documentarywire.com... Alas, our government? has slain another truth disseminating website. For those who knew of this site, let us not take a moment of silence but instead speak out & share these numerous other truth sharing websites: www.freedomsphoenix.com www.freedocumentaries.org www.wideeyecinema.com www.survivalblog.com www.sovfuture.com and yes - I am the owner of sovfuture... and yes - we will be distributing our profits to further the cause of the R3VOLUTION. and please post more helpful sites in the comment section! The R3VOLUTION has just begun... Shawn

As u can see the the writers name is Shawn.

There is no need to come up with some theory denying this, good effort in hiding the truth.

I applaud u sir,, i surely do

Source

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

HAHA , man im brilliant. I even sometimes outsmart myself. I was so impressed on how a owner of a site could link his traffic to a site that had posted about it. That i decided to try and link it myself and this is what i found out instead.

Oh you're so smart! You know, its not hard to find out where people come to your site from. Check out google.com... for example

Shauny the original poster is infact DocumentaryWire.

UPDATE - Documentarywire needs HELP!!! Submitted by yworry1979 on Sun, 09/28/2008 - 19:00 in * Daily Paul Liberty Forum UPDATE - DOCUMENTARYWIRE NEEDS HELP!!!! If there is any website programmers out there and want to help feel free to email me at [email protected] R.I.P. - www.documentarywire.com... Alas, our government? has slain another truth disseminating website. For those who knew of this site, let us not take a moment of silence but instead speak out & share these numerous other truth sharing websites: www.freedomsphoenix.com www.freedocumentaries.org www.wideeyecinema.com www.survivalblog.com www.sovfuture.com and yes - I am the owner of sovfuture... and yes - we will be distributing our profits to further the cause of the R3VOLUTION. and please post more helpful sites in the comment section! The R3VOLUTION has just begun... Shawn

As u can see the the writers name is Shawn.

There is no need to come up with some theory denying this, good effort in hiding the truth.

I applaud u sir,, i surely do

Source

haha funny times, i stopped working on the site and everyone taught it was shut down by the government. Thats not me who started the thread but I did post in the comments below explaining what happened to stop the hysteria

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Great site DocumentaryWire. Keep up the good work.
Lots of good documentary sites on this thread, glad it was made.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by GoodLuckCharm]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well , wow, ok , sir,

Well as i stated in my post in the new members forum, im rather a enlightenment seeker and information seeker instead of a debater or a man og arguing.

But in this case i will make an exception. For this went from me asking a question that you have not answerd or proven to be false. To u quoting me in a way i really do not like.. Rubbing me the wrong way so to speak.

And i would like to quote myself before i begin.
"Well im not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, it´s a nice site and with good documentory´s , and u get my respect for throwing up a site like that. "

With that being said, i´ll go ahead and start this off with this.

As i said , there was no need to throw out some other theory. Here´s why,
Google analityc´s does not search the web for entries made about your webpage, you would have to set it up on the blog webpage to get that information. Here´s a link on how to use the software Link , you still have not proven my theory to be wrong but instead you (mock me) and throw up information anyone could get by , going to google and typing "how to track traffic to your webpage".

Never mind this , i found another post. That shows you two are just buddy´s
instead of not proving a single thing. Why waiste the time in arguing with me, u could have sooooooooo easily proven me wrong , but instead waisted my time.. why why

here´s another post from the above blog
Jonny, Glad to hear you're still around. I don't think you realize how missed you truly are. I've had about 4 friends ask me what happened to your site & my brother & I set in to investigate and couldn't find anything! If you need help see the posts below & NCMarc is willing to help & I"m sure many more. I will continue to share your site with others! Shawn

this post is from 2008. (and he´s still sharing it ,, that´s what i call devotion)

Try not to take these posts like some witch hunt,, i simply had some questions that you didn´t answer with any proof, so i had to go try and find it myself.

and i´ll end this by quoting myself again ""Well im not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, it´s a nice site and with good documentory´s , and u get my respect for throwing up a site like that. ""

editing this again , cos i just had a wild thought,
Maybe i was right in the first place.
If it is not too mutch trouble could a moderator just go ahead and prove me wrong by simply checking if they have the same ip login,,
Just a thought.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Spacedman13]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Spacedman13]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wow awesome site, thnx for the link

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Well , wow, ok , sir,

Well as i stated in my post in the new members forum, im rather a enlightenment seeker and information seeker instead of a debater or a man og arguing.

Aw good for you! But a man of integrity doesnt talk about what he is going to do he does it so why do you say it? because if you were comfortable with that statement and believe it to be true in every cell of your body you wouldnt need to say it, right? Are you seeking validation/approval?

But in this case i will make an exception.

Thanks! You're the best! I feel so loved!

For this went from me asking a question that you have not answerd or proven to be false. To u quoting me in a way i really do not like.. Rubbing me the wrong way so to speak.

What question did I not answer?

And i would like to quote myself before i begin.
"Well im not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, it´s a nice site and with good documentory´s , and u get my respect for throwing up a site like that. "

Trying to prove something?

As i said ,

when?

there was no need to throw out some other theory.

Why not? Afraid of being wrong?

Here´s why,
Google analityc´s does not search the web for entries made about your webpage,

Did I say it did?

you would have to set it up on the blog webpage to get that information. Here´s a link on how to use the software Link , you still have not proven my theory to be wrong but instead you (mock me) and throw up information anyone could get by , going to google and typing "how to track traffic to your webpage".

Thanks for the link but i already know how to use Google Analytics. Let me provide you with a link to Google Analytics showing traffic sources. If you want a screenshot of my analytics im more than happy to supply it.

Never mind this

Why?

, i found another post. That shows you two are just buddy´s

Does it? How?

instead of not proving a single thing.

What do you mean? Do i have something to prove? Or was this a freudian slip?

Why waiste the time in arguing with me, u could have sooooooooo easily proven me wrong , but instead waisted my time.. why why

Sorry if you think im arguing with you or wasting your time.

here´s another post from the above blog
Jonny, Glad to hear you're still around. I don't think you realize how missed you truly are. I've had about 4 friends ask me what happened to your site & my brother & I set in to investigate and couldn't find anything! If you need help see the posts below & NCMarc is willing to help & I"m sure many more. I will continue to share your site with others! Shawn

this post is from 2008. (and he´s still sharing it ,,

fantastic, it's great to see people care about others innit?

that´s what i call devotion)

me too! hope the guy is still following the site!

Try not to take these posts like some witch hunt,, i simply had some questions that you didn´t answer with any proof, so i had to go try and find it myself.

Dont worry im not, im enjoying this conversation
If there was a question i missed that you want answered can you please repeat the question? Thanks

and i´ll end this by quoting myself again ""Well im not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, it´s a nice site and with good documentory´s , and u get my respect for throwing up a site like that. ""

It's all about you isnt it!?
really want people to notice thus huh?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by DocumentaryWire]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

lol, first the site was already recommended in this board by many other people

this guy just did a new post about it and got flagged because people liked it

yes, it could have been a publicity stunt, but really, who cares? if the site is good, there is no problem

the objective here is to learn, not to compete ... who really cares if this was a publicity stunt ... god ... give us a break ... haters are going to hate

if the website was useless to the purpose of the board ok, but it isnt ...

and just look at the OP info man ....

its not like he registered just to post ... come on!!

[edit on 26/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodLuckCharm
Great site DocumentaryWire. Keep up the good work.
Lots of good documentary sites on this thread, glad it was made.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by GoodLuckCharm]

thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

lol, first the site was already recommended in this board by many other people

this guy just did a new post about it and got flagged because people liked it

yes, it could have been a publicity stunt, but really, who cares? if the site is good, there is no problem

the objective here is to learn, not to compete ... who really cares if this was a publicity stunt ... god ... give us a break ... haters are going to hate

if the website was useless to the purpose of the board ok, but it isnt ...

aw no way you just gave away the elephant in the room!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Relax fellas,

You are misinterpeting what i was saying.

There is no hate in my post.

There is no need to be hating me.

This is not all just about me, infact nothing about this it about me.

I had a theory , i tossed it out there. This after all is a conspiracy theory site , so i kinda find it wierd you tear down my post.

My facts have allready been posted, if u choose to ignore them , fine be that way.

I posted "Well im not trying to be a jerk or anything like that, it´s a nice site and with good documentory´s , and u get my respect for throwing up a site like that. " becouse u seemd to be taking this wery personally like it was a attack against you and i wanted to keep this disgussion at a calm level.

If u can not see the praise in my post, fine ignore that and keep on focusing like this is a attack on you.

And relax on the quotation , anything can be torn apart if u take single items from a post and post them in the manner in wich u want to see them.

And with all my above posts i will not drop down to a level of attack and leave this on the same note as i have .

Good solid site, loads of great documentorys (and i honestly mean that), and im sorry that u feel like im some kinda bad person attacking you.

There is no need to go into the other posts as it would just fuel up more hate towards things i was not even talking about.

Be lovers , not haters!

(i have a issue with speaking out of context, and yes i posted a link to a thread i put up inspired by this thread and i kept coming back here to see the posts that other people put up for more documentorys and i even starred and flagged the thread as i thought it was a great thread, as i am like many others a documentory junkie, that got me thinking about my above theory. But no worries, i allready feel bad enough for asking questions that i clearly should not have. sorry about that)

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Spacedman13]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Spacedman13]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It's VERY OBVIOUS where the "new visitors" are coming if you own the website they are coming to see. Every analytics package out there shows you the "referral domain" your new visitors come from.

We get several "contact ATS" emails a month from other webmasters who have been deluged with traffic from having their site linked here by one of our members.

Nothing strange about it.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Spacedman13

so wait ...
Am I being accused of owning the website I posted in the post I started the thread with ?

If I am, Can an admin check IP Addess's please.
I might be wrong (sorry If I am) but my narrow stupid brain is telling me this is what is being implied

[edit on 26/6/2010 by shauny]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I watched the documentary on archaeological 1st and 2nd century finds in the Judean desert - very interesting and very enjoyable. Thanks for that link! I have bookmarked it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join