It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they start martial law and get us in FEMA camps ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

So, Lets Talk as there are a couple carrier groups AND an Israeli nuclear sub parked in the Persian Gulf.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
we this bull# you will be on lock down...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

the families with seized, formaly Foreclosed homes, and no-place-to-go will be just one slice of the population 'accepting' displaced-person-shelter

another slice of the population will be the Gulf coast states, residents who willingly jingle-mail their mortgaged homes keys to the lenders, as there are no relatives to help, the BP 'lost job' checks quit being sent, there are no other job options for the environmentally toxic Gulf region, so D-P communities are the only option.

then another part of the population, the ones that no longer get food-stamps, and no unemployment checks... under the austerity programs
that will not allow deficit budgets (thank you Øbama & congress)
will force a large group of citizens into these Displaced-Persons-communities so they can be provided their rations of food and the 'healthcare' which is legislated for 2014, that must be had under penalty-of-law.

the Martial Law... only comes into force after some 2-3 years of this DP community lifestyle... then concertina wire & guard towers will be erected to quell the riots by the unhappy residents... along with the intermittant internet gaming availability so as to control the interned populations.

the govt will start the camps in good-will & good-faith, it is only after the rebelliousness arises that a tighter control ensues.... hell the people brought-it-upon-themselves will be the general mood of the NG and the outside civilians==== the divide-&-conquer tactic once again====

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I haven't read every reply on this thread but has anyone mentioned the fact there are hundreds of thousands of gang members in the states? I'm not talking about the Moose or Elk Club members either. These guys thrive on taking from others for thier own benefit and they have alot of weapons/not scared to use them to get what they want. If the SHTF, they will be very hard to deal with since they usually travel in packs. You can bet they will shoot at police freely when (if) that time comes for they will see an opportunity to take the whole country, or so they will think. Of course they wouldn't know what to do with it, ha! Alot of law biding citizens will be begging for govt. protection and our good govt. will advise they go to FEMA Camps like good citizens should. Hence, "Don't fall into the trap of being good."

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How will they start martial law and get us in FEMA camps?

I'd like to to suggest Solar Maximum... TPTB have apparently already acknowledged that it's possible this could bring down global power grid, and could took up to 3 months to fix. No power for 3 months, all over the world...

It's all speculation, but when I think FEMA, I think natural disaster... Solar Maximum presents a potential global natural disaster in the coming years... and I'm thinking when the power goes out, people may line up for those FEMA camps for food and water alone, and to escape the chaos on the streets.

Total speculation, but something to ponder.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

hi i am a freemason onething they dont need are taxes BP WILL FUND ALL CAMPS AND SLAVES BECEASE OIL SPILL

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I am curious for peoples thoughts and theorys on this topic.

The world is already under martial law, always has been under martial law, and will comtinue to be under martial law. Nothing ever changes. So long as men [masculine] rule the world or rather so long as men [masculinity] exist, that is the problem. It is the pathology of the masculine existance. The way men think. The masculine psychosis. That cannot be changed.

According to science the root cause of masculinity, MALE GAMETE, came into existence six hundred million years ago. Before that time life on Earth was strictly only feminine, reproductive by PARTHENOGENESIS. Also known as "virgin birth" or "virgin conception" or "Immaculate Conception". A famous example being how Mary concieved Jesus in the Bible. Such parthenogenesis is still around, but is never understood, or even known about. Simply ignored. Parthenogenesis.

Thus the NWO "NEW WORLD ORDER" [original sin][mark of the beast] began six hundred million years ago. So under examination this NWO is not really so new after all. In fact it is obviously just business as usual. Same old story. Slavery. Next thing you know they [men][those infected by male gamete] will want to bring in gladiator games, to the death, with the major television companies contesting for the license to transmit it all. In fact if you think about it, are they not already doing exactly that, when they transmit reportage from the battle field front line ? Or manufacture movies and computer games so full of violence ?

The law that I live by, and which is holding us all bonded under the absolute rule of Almighty God, the Holy Spirit, is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM(tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance spiritually during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. It is called Praeceptae Caelenium (tm) because that is what the angels who revealed it to me told me to call it. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La deus nostra, notre dame, our lady, The holy spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.
/shimono/id309926637

[edit on 3/8/2010 by CAELENIUM]

[Mod Edit: Added external text tags.]

[edit on 2010/8/11 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
New member here. Does anyone actually have pictures of these supposed FEMA camps?

I would be interested to see them, although I wouldn't be surprised to hear people reply that you can't get close enough to them to take pictures.

I will admit to being a skeptic.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Red Dawn ll is coming soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

The "birth certificate trade" is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree with this. I dont know how other people feel, but I will live off the land. They will have to kill me because I want be going to any fema camp.I will die of starvation or from resisting not in a camp.I dont think I will be alone doing this either.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lukejos64

Google fema camps, or get the video Camp Fema by Alex Jones. Dont know whats going on , but something is strange about all these empty prisons.With prison overcrowding, and all these places sitting empty,something seems to bee up.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Fema Camps are a continuation of the REX84 program. It's not so much for American citizens, as it is for a massive influx of illegal immigration as Mexico continues to collapse. Just another consequence of peak oil. I don't doubt that as collapse is continued, economic woes will necessitate political police-state policies, and the people, in their frustrations, and limited understandings of what's occurring, will project their insecurities and lash out against the government.

The root of this all lies in the energy crisis. Few are willing to admit this, but the elite know.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Camp Halliburton for all you civilians that are in the way of the corporate state..
they made 386 million to prepare the camps. profits are up 80% this quarter.
they are part of the sabotage in the gulf, making money at both ends, eh?
the camps are also the old pow and internment camps of WWll ..
old air force bases, white sands nm is said to have a UN depot hidden away.
the overlords propagate chaos on the border states, civilians clamor for troops.
the hurricanes are brutal.. and toxic poisons crawl up the food chain.
Fema and the combat brigade under northcom steps in
when domestic terrorists, strikers, anarchists, narco-gangs, militias,
anti-war activists, eco-terrorists, religious extremists, neo-nazis,
roving mobs of homeless, disturbed veterans, rogue boy scout troops-
attempt to slow down the war machine.
the food and water take over.
or the new world order full spectrum domination of the planet.
those who resist the army of one / one world army
will face a military tribunal. Dept. of der Homeland Security prison
complex in casa grade az is interlocked with federal prisons and
the private prison industry. drones patrol the skies.
The new overlord hq in denver internation airport- operation trojan horse.
is brought into play. all satellites and weather weapons tech is utilized to
control population. mrtt 336 tankers fly the skies spraying new bio agents.
and the the army recruitment slogan-"Hungry?"...
terror level- maxed out.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join