It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they start martial law and get us in FEMA camps ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There are a couple of plausible scenarios in which a martial law like scenario could unfold:

1. An absolute implosion of economy. Starting with a Dow Jones crash and leading to a run on all the banks, the TPTB would need to impose martial law to tame the sheeple.Although the sheeple would initially act like deer in front of headlights, they would soon abandon all the veneers of civilized society and the law of jungle and of survival would prevail.

2. A false flag situation could also lead to a martial law like situation.

3. War with Iran or Pakistan as a result of the false flag.

In all the above scenarios, an absolute control over the information flow would be essential for TPTB. Lack of valid information in a martial law like situation is analogous to lack of credible intelligence in a war. Without credible information to act upon, the masses in towns or big cities would be clueless about the unfolding situation and it is likely that they would rely on "official" version of events. Internet is the biggest obstacle for the TPTB in this regard and hence the internet shutdown scenario is likely to unfold in the event of martial law. Hence, it is essential to keep a tab on the current developments and thereby trying to get an information head start over the sheeple.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
People are already expecting Armageddon, the first coming of the messiah, the second coming of Christ, the Anti-Christ, friendly or unfriendly aliens from another planet.
Any one of these events, staged so a majority of people think they are real, is enough to herd almost all humans about anywhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I would expect that in the event of them being needed - or any other mass evacuation muster point - you would probably go willingly.

How odd that you would use the pronoun "you" to address no one in particular, unless your lack of clarity is meant to imply you are speaking to the O.P., or perhaps we could infer, (or at least some of us infer), that you mean "you" as in everyone. What is interesting is that you seem to advocate the need for FEMA camps, in spite of all the failures that FEMA has consistently demonstrated. Whoever these "you" whom you think would "go willingly" are, Katrina remains a stark reminder of all that is wrong with relying on government to handle a crisis.

What is needed is for the government to get the hell out of the way so that people can do what they do best in times of crisis, which is to help each other through it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Yep, that's about how I see it happening too. Right now the American economy is a house of card about to fall, and once it does, money will be worth nothing. Grocery store shelves will empty in a few hours, gas stations will run dry quickly, people will try to escape. Roads will be blocked with cars and trucks out of gas. Bands of criminals will roam the countryside killing anyone who get in their way. the camps will be sen by most as the only safe place to go. Let us not forget our ET friends, I really believe they want to help us, but we have to ask....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

so are you a disinfo agent or just incompetent ?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

My oh my you have put so many assumptions about me out there! I seriously can't even begin to fathom your reasoning. It's quite the sad state to see someone so terribly deluded as you are. I think your avatar shows you quite well, as an utterly insane insomniac. At any rate, perhaps it's simply best that we disagree here.

Take care, and get some rest.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

My oh my you have put so many assumptions about me out there! I seriously can't even begin to fathom your reasoning. It's quite the sad state to see someone so terribly deluded as you are. I think your avatar shows you quite well, as an utterly insane insomniac. At any rate, perhaps it's simply best that we disagree here.

Take care, and get some rest.

When a person is ill equipped to debate the facts, the will invariably resort to deflections, pouty defensiveness, and irrelevant remarks. I sincerely doubt that I have mis-characterized you as a collectivist, and as far as my charge of arrogance on your part, this last post of yours only supports my contention.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
In my opinion, everything Obama is doing right now is designed, in part, to pit us against each other. The anger right now between the "right" and the "left" is unprecedented. The blatant racism that is being waged against white america is mind boggling. The trampling of the constitution, the bypassing of the congress with Executive Orders, the snub of "The Day of Prayer" in favor of the Muslim Day of Prayer on Capital hill, and the list goes on and on.

The meltdown of the economy, the Gulf crisis, "healthcare", etc. are all designed to create an uprising with the goal of justifying Martial Law and putting into action their goal of subduing U.S. Citizens and painting it with the "National Security" brush. They can then arrest all of those nasty, right-wing terrorists, like pro-life, 2nd Amendment-supporting radicals. It's all part of their plan and don't think for a minute it isn't.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
In my opinion, everything Obama is doing right now is designed, in part, to pit us against each other. The anger right now between the "right" and the "left" is unprecedented. The blatant racism that is being waged against white america is mind boggling. The trampling of the constitution, the bypassing of the congress with Executive Orders, the snub of "The Day of Prayer" in favor of the Muslim Day of Prayer on Capital hill, and the list goes on and on.

The meltdown of the economy, the Gulf crisis, "healthcare", etc. are all designed to create an uprising with the goal of justifying Martial Law and putting into action their goal of subduing U.S. Citizens and painting it with the "National Security" brush. They can then arrest all of those nasty, right-wing terrorists, like pro-life, 2nd Amendment-supporting radicals. It's all part of their plan and don't think for a minute it isn't.

And did you see he gave women equal pay for equal work? He is a devious bastard that one.

Lay off the tea Lee.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Moving people to FEMA camps seems like a logistical nightmare to me.

How do you move most of the people to these camps?

How do you feed them once they are there?

What do you do for sewage treatment?

Who would be producing more food?

Who would be transporting this food to the camps?

Why would US citizens serve as guards?

As I understand it, there are already a million Russians in the US to man the camps, round people up, etc. They won't have an emotional "horse in the race" so they will have no problem killing Americans or putting them in prison. I don't remember my source for that information, it may have been a paper I downloaded call "The Antichrist Identity", which is a very good read, very detailed and well documented with a lot of footnoted sources, etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And did you see he gave women equal pay for equal work? He is a devious bastard that one.

Lay off the tea Lee.

What "Tea" are you speaking of? Everything I said is fact. This isn't a partisan issue, I call it as I see it, regardless who is president. And this one is the worst thing to happen not only the US the the entire world. It started with Bush and the "Patriot Act".

You sound like the type that will "stand by your man" no matter what he does. In your eyes he is infallible.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Maybe if you hadn't been such a pompous ass to begin with and had asked me what I thought it meant instead of assuming you knew, you might not have showed your ass by attacking me with a novel. It was you that attacked me first, remember? I made a statement about something that wasn't directed at you and your first instinct was to take a stabb at me and try and make me look stupid with your pompous, over educated mouth. You tried to show off your intelligence but you showed your ass instead. Yes, hind sight is 20/20. Let that soak in awhile before you show your pompous, french ass to someone else. Now go F--K your self you fkg a-hole know-it-all pri_k!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by KrispyB]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

LMAO! I thought the same thing about his avatar too, it's so fitting! that pompous looking character. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, he did the same thing to me. I guess no one ever told him that sometimes things can have two meanings. Well, just forget his pompous, french, smart ass. It's obvious he's just looking to pick on people so that he can make himself feel superior by putting them down. What a sad wanker he is. He will fall into the trap of being good.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by KrispyB]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Why on earth would anyone need clarification on what a statement such as:

"Do not fall into the trap of being good"

means? The language of this statement is quite clear, and the backpedaling you have done attempting to link this statement to a green movement message is absurd. Further when I addressed the statement, I made no personal attacks whatsoever, and the suggestion that finding such a remark as "do not fall into the trap of being good", is too often used by unethical people as a justification for their lack of ethics could only be construed as an attack on you if the shoe fits. Does the shoe fit?

Even further, the four paragraph's and final sentence I relied upon to defend being good as a necessary component of ethical behavior does not by any stretch of the imagination constitute a novel. It is telling that you continue to attempt to frame those four paragraphs as a book or a novel, and what it tells is that you don't like to read, as well as speaking to your proclivity towards hyperbole.

That you took my defense of being good as a personal stab at you say's quite a bit about you. That you feel compelled to use that defense of being good to justify your own attacks on me, and ironically those attacks are aimed at my level of education, of which you call "over educated". For some reason you seem to believe that by simply calling me an ass, that this makes me an ass, but all too often people are guilty of accusing people of their own crimes.

You are attempting to frame me as a "pompous ass" simply because I have defended being good, and this in the end tells many readers far more about you than it does about me. You always have the choice between being good and being bad. You claim to be a "good person" but this is not so evident in this thread. What is evident is your pouty defensiveness, and justifications for questionable behavior. The worse thing about this, is that all this justification for your behavior has little to do with the topic of this thread, and you seem to want to derail this thread, and arrogantly make the thread about you...lack of education and all, you seem to think you are more important than the question of an out of control government, martial law, and concentration camps.

In all likelihood the thugs of NAZI Germany were as poorly educated as you are, and in all likelihood they saw the defense of liberty and ethics as just as much a threat to them, as you clearly find them to be a threat to you. It matters not what you say about yourself, what matters is what you do, and what you have done in this thread is advocate disregard for ethics, education, and construction of paragraphs that go beyond one poorly constructed screed.

If you are what constitutes good, then God save us all.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by Aeons

Mass muster points for evacuation scenarios have existed for quite some time. I live about 2 hours away from one that is kept rather low profile.

Government is you. Government IS you.

Fema camps could be whatever you want them to be should you evoke the populace enough to start giving this bureaucracy some citizen direction.

If suddenly millions of people descended into survival camps. no number of soldiers or police would be enough to control the population in it if they don't work with the citizens there. At best, they will have the ability to lend structure and scheduling. Every other aspect would require buy in or the encampments would descend into chaos, rebellion, and worse.

Katrina was a failure of bureaucracy and state/federal rights. Hence, why the RCMP on horses were there helping before US authorities. (there is a lesson there on how to get an army or police force in around your regulations btw. It shows how stupid the regs are too.)

[edit on 2010/7/9 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

There are mil-cons quite often, where many other countries soldiers will be on hand. Many residents around one of the areas used near here try to be kind to the ones that come from areas where they've never seen unpopulated flat land. I understand it is fairly common for some of them to have a bit of agoraphobia.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If anyone were to look up the word, 'RAMBLING', they would see that silly little avatar of you and a description of your posts. Good God man, do you ever shut up?! Cheerios!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Rambling defined:

spreading out in different directions

In a thread about FEMA camps and martial law, all you can do is ramble on about yourself. Your preening self involvement is wholly demonstrable of why we have FEMA camps to begin with.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I vote for the Sum of All Fears, the Jericho, the Karmic Whiplash from WW2 Japan, The first seal was the oceans running red with the blood of the world.

They will I think have some kind of false flag apocalyptic scenario in place any time now. They are just warming up with these wars and rumors of wars. Pure book of Daniel stuff from these old school disaster masters. I've got no love for these corporatist toads. They will kill our Mother and her children for a dollar and that is just so wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

This sounds pretty much like "their" plan. The thing is, people are becoming wise to this, thanks to a post like yours.

The more people that open their eyes to what's really going on, the better, of course. If there are enough people who can stick together and help each other out, that is called love.

en.wikipedia.org...

The hundredth monkey effect. If enough people can band together with the same peaceful intentions it can change things for the better. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join