It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they start martial law and get us in FEMA camps ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I bet you could write book on the word good, couldn't you. LMAO!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrispyB

I bet you could write book on the word good, couldn't you. LMAO!

I bet if I did you wouldn't read it, and I bet there is very little you do read. Too busy LYAO to educate yourself, too ignorant to know better, and too apathetic to care.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You, my unkind sir, are badly mistaken. I would read every word with anticipation of another. I would roll each and every word around in my mind for hours upon hours, for your words are devine. I relish the thought of just one more word from your superior brain. Oh, please don't make me wait! Punish me some more with your orgasmo lips of fury! Cheerios!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
halliburton made 385 mill to ready the camps.
halliburton had a hand in the bp well disaster.
please move in an orderly fashion.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Or, you could keep advocating lawlessness and unethical behavior. Indeed, this is what you will do, isn't it? Just keep insisting that there is no good, only degrees of bad, and define self interest in terms of misanthropy and cannibalistic tendencies. I have no doubt your advocacy will find a following, and even less doubt that you and your followers slide down the downward spiral will happen at a far easier rate, than if you were to actually make an effort to act heroically and in the name of something greater than sloven self involvement. Why make any effort at all, when silly little emoticons have been provided you for your convenience to illustrate your self satisfaction with mediocrity?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What on earth are you talking about?! Advocating lawlessness and unethical behavior? Insisting there is no good, only bad and cannibalistic tendencies. Wow! I'm impressed with your artistic abilities! You used every color on the palette to paint me to look like a horrible monster of a human. Hey, I may have hit a nerve in you when I teased you about how you could write a book on the word good but that doesn't warrant all this, lighten up a bit and grow some thicker skin. You wouldn't know it (maybe only you) but I am a good guy with the best of intentions. I really do hope that Me and the hundreds of thousands that share my views are wrong and things get better in the world. If I appear hateful and pissed at the government and society it's because I see events unfolding as I have predicted they might and they all indicate this country is in big trouble. I love my country and last time I heard I still have the right to speak my mind... whether you like what I say or not. Is that American enough for you, Mr. Brainiac? Now, I will finish my civilized cup of tea and enjoy my priceless emoticons
while watching my favorite movie, "RAVENOUS"
Now I'm craving ribs.....

[Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary quote.]

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2010/8/9 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

You about summed it up for me. Of course, their will be even more "disasters" than what you point out. Wars and rumours of wars, if you will. With disaster after disaster piling up they will trick the majority into thinking they need to be "saved" by the GOV. THEN they will be able to use all those people as free slave labor. No need to collect taxes, take all the labor for free instead!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh yeah! I served my country. Nothing cowardly or heroic about it, I did a job. If you're ever in a bit of trouble, give me a call and maybe me and Mr. AR15 will help you out. But then again.... maybe not.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

The palette I used to paint you as I did was intended to either inspire you to reconsider the "trap" you seem to want to characterize being good as, or at the very least to have you better explain your position on why you felt so compelled to praise a piece of graffiti that itself hopes to diminish good as some form of trap.

I don't mind being teased at all, and it wasn't thin skin that compelled me to respond as it did, it was a vehement and passionate belief that the greater good is what we should all aspire towards. I attempted to make this clear with my initial post, but the brevity or your response to that, only begged the question; what is it that you are advocating?

Make no mistakes about it, we all advocate, even those of us who do nothing at all are advocating, at the very least, doing nothing at all. We live in a society where artists and communicators are praised incessantly for putting out a message that there is nothing that can be done about the current state of affairs. Such a message flies in the face of history and ignores all that has been done to lead us here at this moment where so many are insistent that nothing can be done.

Something can be done, and good is not a trap. The trap lies in hopelessness and helplessness, and this seems to me to be self evident. Yet, here I am, explaining it as if it is not self evident. How can people not understand that helplessness is a trap? How can people not understand that hopelessness is death? These things I cannot understand, and to tolerate such a horrible message would only make me as guilty as those who would put out this message.

We are not helpless! Not even the most impaired among us. Take a look at the withered and wilting body of Stephen Hawkins and look at all this man has accomplished! Helpless? Hopeless? Hardly! Whatever your intentions may be, it is often said that the path to hell is paved with good intentions. Intentions mean nothing if all they are the excuses we make when what we have done contradicts our intentions. Would you have me stand by your intentions? I will, if you agree to stand by them too, and assuming, of course, that like us all, you are just a poor soul whose intentions are good...Oh Lord, please don't let us be misunderstood.

You bet this country is in big trouble, and as far as I am concerned, if you love this country, then now is the time to make sure that those good intentions are manifested in good actions. Putting out a message that being good is a trap will not help. This is all I am saying, and if you have a problem with this, this is your problem. My problem is making sure I stay the course, and continue to sing the praises of good.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Let's bury the hatchet, shall we? It is obvious to me from reading your latest post, that you misunderstood the meaning of the graffiti on the wall. I understood it immediately and I'm sure many others did as well. Therefore, everything you said about me is incorrect and you should retract your remarks. Some might say an appology is in order but a simple acknowledgement that you made a mistake will suffice. I am not going to explain the true meaning of the graffiti for I am sure I will be attacked on that as well. You will just have to take a big step backward, outside the box, and rethink it. Or, just ask someone else that knows. Have a jolly g-day, cherrio, chow, asta la vista!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by KrispyB]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by starscape
Why would they want you to be sent to camps? Then you can't work to pay the taxes they steal from you.

Why worry about taxes if they can make you work and take it all?

Did Hitler worry about the Jews paying their share?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ok, I'll tell ya. The writing on the wall was referring to people going green is all. It simply meant, open your eyes and don't believe everything they say, about global warming. Of course you must know by now that according to society, if you are going green you are doing good, by societies standards. The hidden message is, if you have to give up more of your rights to be considered a good person, is it worth it, or are you being bull #ted. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood - The Animals. I will not bow to them - Me.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Good cannot be quantified by societal standards. Society is incapable of doing good because society is not real. Society is a name we place upon a collection of people. Only the people within a society are capable of doing good, and if doing good is their primary concern, they are not at all concerned with what "society thinks".

Had this graffiti simply said; "Society is a trap", that would have been something I could get behind and admire, and think clever. How you came to the conclusion that the graffiti was criticizing the green movement I do not know since you failed to explain the connection. All I know is that you presented the graffiti as saying; "being good is a trap", and left it at that. I spoke to that simple thought and argued in defense of being good.

If you think you deserve an apology because I have spent the past several posts arguing in defense of good, then perhaps it is you who needs to develop thicker skin. If you want to bury the hatchet, that is fine with me, but it will be an unconditional peace, or no peace at all. If burying the hatchet means I owe you, then let us not bury the hatchet and keep it as it is.

It's my life and I'll do what I want...have a jolly good day, cheerio, ciao, and hasta la vista!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
When National Emergency and Martial law is declared. I have to start working in the yard. There will be fighting holes. Booby traps.
Bombs on remote control and a well armed group to tell the cops/troops to back off and go to another neighborhood.

I don't think it will come down to "air superiority" because I was in the service and I know that others that are in now will shoot the xxxx in the head that order them to fire on American civilians.

the military is our friend.. which is why the PTB have them deployed overseas in never ending wars...Iran to be the latest. The PTB don't want them to side with their American citizens.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
When National Emergency and Martial law is declared. I have to start working in the yard. There will be fighting holes. Booby traps.
Bombs on remote control and a well armed group to tell the cops/troops to back off and go to another neighborhood.

I don't think it will come down to "air superiority" because I was in the service and I know that others that are in now will shoot the xxxx in the head that order them to fire on American civilians.

the military is our friend.. which is why the PTB have them deployed overseas in never ending wars...Iran to be the latest. The PTB don't want them to side with their American citizens.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by KrispyB

Good cannot be quantified by societal standards. Society is incapable of doing good because society is not real. Society is a name we place upon a collection of people. Only the people within a society are capable of doing good, and if doing good is their primary concern, they are not at all concerned with what "society thinks".

Society is not real? Seriously? I mean, my body is only a collection of cells, so I must not exist!

It's so sad that certain western cultures have placed such a high value on individualism, and have neglected to balance this way of being with interdependence.

It's the way of nature, man. You're terribly deluded!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Before any Martial Law is declared, I really do not think they can do it and get away with it be simply declaring Martial Law in the traditional ways. I honestly believe there will have to be a catalyst. Something HAS to happen to make the people beg for the Government to step in. That is the only way they would openly accept it and look down on anyone who fights it.

As an example, let's look at 9-11. If I were to tell you we needed to go to war in Afghanistan on 9-10 you would not have agreed and you would have fought me every step of the way. On 9-12 the people were more than happy to bomb any country that the Government pointed at. On 9-12 we wanted blood. The majority was begging Bush to go to war with whomever was responsible for the events we witnessed on 9-11. 9-11 was the catalyst.

So in order to declare Martial Law, there will have to be an event that will make us beg for the security that only Martial Law could provide, and it will have to be very extreme to make the Average American Public beg and accept the Military rule of law in our every day lives.

Now before I continue I have to say that first off this is NOT a prediction, but this did pop into my head a few days ago and it is an idea I can not seem to shake. I have not really entertained the thought or put any real thought into it, but...........

Lets look at the Gulf of Mexico in terms of worst case scenarios. They have to evacuate everyone within a 200 miles radius of the Gulf Coastline. Of course some will not leave, some will die on the highways trying to get out. Lets suppose those who stay die due to the oil and all the corexit that has been sprayed. Let's say it is extremely toxic and indeed can make the Southeast uninhabitable.

Now lets go back in time and take a second look at those FEMA coffins.

Am I the only one who is getting nervous?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
I am curious for peoples thoughts and theorys on this topic.

I think it will start with the collapse of the economy, phones and the internet shut down, no new food deliveries to stores,or gas deliveries, riots, public advised to go to FEMA camps for their own safty, all utilitys shut off : natural gas ,electricity and water. All this WILL make people move.
The military will not be used in citys,but outside of citys to make sure people go to the FEMA camps and not go to their own safe havens.
The military will protect and maintain, airports, harbors, rail lines and stations and utility infrastructure.
The riots will reduce the population , military involvement would reduce their numbers.
Once the riots end and most people are in FEMA camps then the military will hunt down the survivalist, resistors, and terrorists revolutionarys.

I am just curious...and then what'll they do with us?

What do they want us for? They already have our money. Most of us work for almost free. We already turn our firstborns, our best and our brightest over to the industrial military complex. Gonna have old people fight? We gonna build something? Eat us? Sell us? What are they going to do with us once they get us?
They already CONTROL us with little effort. Are we going to be shaved?
What?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Society is not real? Seriously? I mean, my body is only a collection of cells, so I must not exist!

Are you presenting yourself as society, and if you are, how is it you fail to see the unbridled arrogance of such a remark? Of course, your next remark, post edit, explains your arrogance fully, doesn't it?

t's so sad that certain western cultures have placed such a high value on individualism, and have neglected to balance this way of being with interdependence.

You are, and always will be an individual no matter how hard and loud you advocate collectivism. Just because individuals are interdependent upon others does not in any way diminish their individuality. The only thing that can diminish individuality is the willful choice of an individual to diminish them self. Our interdependence upon each other does not obligate us to sacrifice our own individuality.

What is tragic is that you have so willingly bought into collectivism that you actually think a person who is willing to assert their own individuality is deluded for doing so. Even more tragic is that your own delusional thinking has convinced you that society is real. Yet you have never met this thing society, nor have I. I have met you here in this site, and you have met me, in this site, but I am not society, and despite your own protestations to the contrary, you are not society either.

Society does not think, it does not act, it is nothing but a name. Just as Unitymissions is a name. You are not who you are because of your user name, and you are who you are because of what you do...as deluded as that may be, and what makes you delusional is your insistence on presenting yourself as society. You are just you, and sadly merely you. You could be so much more, but as long as you insist on being merely you, which is nothing more than a cog in a collective, you will not be all you are capable of being. The collective will not make you more powerful. Conversely, you can make the collective powerful, but if that power you have granted the collective comes at the expense of your soul, what has either the collective or you gained?

Society is a trap, and perhaps, you have illustrated that trap better than I ever could have. Good luck with your delusions.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would expect that in the event of them being needed - or any other mass evacuation muster point - you would probably go willingly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join