It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they start martial law and get us in FEMA camps ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

How will they start martial law and get us in FEMA camps ?

Ask the Iraqis, they have been under forced US military occupation since 2003.

Basically the Prez will read out a presidential proclamation suspending all civil law, and declaring the US a war zone.

Military commanders around the nation will then have absolute power to do anything they wish, without any repercussions (as in an occupied country time of war).

The US civilian population then becomes the enemy of freedom, and YOU become the hunted down insurgents and terrorists, just like the innocent Iraqi people.
The US military can use any banned weapons, and inhuman tactics they wish, on unarmed American civilians, just as they do in Iraq and Afghanistan today.

The rest of the world will just assume you are all terrorists, and the US military are the world's policeman, doing what they always do.

We will read about how brave Americans are slaughtering evil insurgents from helicopter gun ships to save us all, and maintaining world peace.

The US military will be bringing freedom and democracy to America by extreme lethal force, just as the US military has already done in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Expect very soon to see the same sorts or war crimes, atrocities, and massacres in America, that American's love to see done to foreigners.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Two other things I'd like speculate upon -

1) Some type of race war will be started by the government using a false flag to keep Americans from uniting against the real enemy. What easier way to divert the people than to get blacks fighting whites, whites fighting hispanics, hispanics fighting blacks. Just a few random racially motivated massacres would get the bullets flying.

2) You can count on the PTB using mercs but not in a traditional way. They will disguise them as Army, National Guard, Police and even patriot militias to spread confusion among the Armed forces and law enforcement personnel.
No doubt many military and LEO's would want to fight for freedom and loved ones. This will keep them occupied and confused to abort any type of military coup that might happen.

I've been pondering the ramifications of martial law etc for quite some years now. I think you hit the major points as have many of the thread contributors.

Money will NOT be an issue to the PTB. They aren't dependent on the US economy so it would come as no surprise that most of us would be considered expendable.

I think the FEMA camps are actually there to house foreign troops away from public view.

Somehow I doubt I will live long enough to find out if I'm right about any or all of this.

Best of luck to all. May freedom survive

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
People please start buying guns and ammunition, when those martial law police bust down your door what are you going to defend yourself with?
they want to remove your right to buy guns so stock up

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh yea and just remember there are more of us then them, so weapons... yes please there will be war if this happens

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Fema camps are a joke, imo. I do think that a state of martial law will be declared after the dollar tanks and the economy collapses. I'm saying end of 2012 tops.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Something that completely eludes all these hysteria-prone fanatics with their nightmares of "FEMA Camps" is the fact that IT CAN'T HAPPEN. It's also highly unlikely that nationwide martial law will ever be declared for any reason.

Such measures — IF they could be implemented — would bring the American money machine to a standstill.

The world would start to collapse almost immediately without the American money machine. Just the fear of an American economic collapse sends shivers through the rest of world. As I've said many times, when the American economy sneezes, the rest of the world goes on life support.

Even on our worst economic day, America is still miles above the rest of the world on its best day.

This is what makes the USA so fekking valuable — we're the goose that lays the golden eggs. Civilization as we know it would not exist without American money, American technology, and American innovation.

So, who's the brilliant fekker who's going to assassinate the Golden Goose?

Such action would be tantamount to Global Suicide. If there's anything on this savage, corrupt little planet worth saving, it's the USA — the rest of it can go to hell in a handbasket (and IS), and it wouldn't be missed.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just fight them all the way, and what ever you do even if you have B.O. , don't take a shower, tell them you don't believe in showers.
Don't do like they did in WWII fight, and then eat them after you kill them, so you don't lose weight.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
eat them after you kill them, so you don't lose weight.

Well, don't eat ALL of them, just take the meaty bits — the brisket, the backstrap, the hams — and impale the rest of the carcass on a pike by the roadside, as a warning to others.

What worked a thousand years ago will still work today.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
Would the vast majority of Americans acquiesce to this rounding up and control? Questions, questions, questions.

That depends how the media spins it, doesnt it?
I am dismayed, heartbroken, over the number of Americans who think protesters are "troublemakers" "anarchists" "thugs" and the response to the idea of the US government assassinating citizens went over pretty well too.

All they would have to do is claim that in such and such a town an Al-Queda group of home grown terrorists were operating and Americans would bite hook, line, and sinker. Or dream up some other form of home grown terrorist. If you own the media, who is going to tell anyone otherwise? Especially if you shut down the internet for your party.

I too question the point of rounding us all up unless they really were culling the population like some claim. But I dont think they are worried about the "workforce" aspect of it. There is no more efficient form of labor than slave labor, if they were willing to go that far.

Personally, I dont have a fixed opinion yet on the FEMA camps. I believe they were sold to Congress in preparation for a climate induced surge of starving immigrants, but I dont discount that they may end up being make shift prison camps for Americans who resist the dismantling of the US as a sovereign nation.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

the Myan callender ends in 2012, not the human race. Nothing has been proven about that and it's just talk and speculation at best. As far as anyone knows it could mean it's the beginning of a new mankind or nothing at all. Who the hell started all that hype? They probably made a fortune, lmao!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I am dismayed, heartbroken, over the number of Americans who think protesters are "troublemakers" "anarchists" "thugs" and the response to the idea of the US government assassinating citizens went over pretty well too.

It is always nice to find something you and I can agree upon, my friend. Indeed, I agree with your entire post. I do think that we should have some concerns about this current push to dismantle U.S. sovereignty, but also tend to agree with Doc V's analysis of the situation as well. Vigilance, my friend, we must remain ever vigilant.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Only the people that are going to orchestrate it will know exactly how it's going down. Like Alex Jones says, they will probably create the chaos, could be done many ways, I think it's the history channel that keeps saying the experts claim terrorists WILL (not maybe) will use about a ten kiloton back pack nuke in a major city to get the ball rolling. That's the same size as the one used in WWII. Then martial law will follow. Famine, disease, Fema Camps, more death in the camps. It wouldn't do anyone any good to stay in any city. All the stores will be looted in no time and like you said, no supplies coming in. Not enough to keep you alive for long. It is not in the NWO' plans to keep the majority of the people alive. Don't expect any help from the police, military, or national guard. I think our military might be so busy helping Israel fight a holy war they won't have time to fool with civilians that took to the woods. Which would be good for those that choose to try and survive out there with a little backwoods know how and American spunk. I myself plan to take my bow out there for hunting. It's quiet and will not give your position away. Best to get a book about survival from the library and learn how to make traps for land animals, fish, crawdads & such too. Pick out a place with a fresh water supply before hand, so that you don't waste time sitting around wondering where you will go. I hope to God no one has to leave thier homes to endure what may be coming. Also, they've (them)had alot of time to think about this and may try and stop people from leaving major cities. They will want to control everyone so that they can lead them easily. Like the Nazis did? Maybe. They may make up a reason to contain them so keep your eyes and ears open and have an alternate escape route out of a city. Good luck all! And now, some dry humor. Willy found some dynomite, couldn't understand it quite. Curiosity never pays, it rained Willy seven days. PEACE!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Dolores Canon says that the population is too large to control. Thats why they want to reduce it. Technically they cannot control us because we are too big.

The only way, is thru fear.

Sometimes I wonder if the conspiracy is the conspiracy.

If it were going to happen it would have to be something that scares us all. We have to be frightened.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by spiritualgirl]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

There wont be too many people for FEMA CAMPS if most of the population is dead, dieing and running for the hills. You have to realize, for the NWO' plan to work, there has to be total chaos and destruction. Our constitutuion has to be history and most resistance gone. BTW, I saw some graffiti the other day on a concretre wall in Austin, Tx. It said, "Do not fall into the trap of being good." Kinda catchy, witty, isn't it. Just thought I would put that out there.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Nah! I think our military is going to have it's hands full in the middle east while our system collapses here and goes into anarchy. That's when the antichrist will step in with all the answers to the worlds problems (supposedly) and billions will die because they believed in him and took the number perished because they fell into the trap of being good and doing what you're told. Can I throw up now? Christ, we talk about this like it's some sci-fi movie!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualgirl

Agreed, and they keep talking about back pack nukes in major cities.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

This 2012 thing is such a joke. I think the person that started the fear about it has already cashed in and laughed his way to and from the bank. I really wish it were 2013 so that we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore maybe make up some good camp fire stories about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

"Do not fall into the trap of being good"

Is not only not very witty, it is indicative of the trap people fall into when they begin justifying unethical behavior. Being good in terms of ethics means doing that which achieves the greatest good to the greatest amount. There is no trap in doing the sort of things that accomplish this end, and instead it is a liberating and empowering effect not just on the individual who has achieved the greatest good, but for the greatest amount who recognizes the good that was achieved.

Like attracts like and the more good one does for themselves and others, the more good others begin doing for others and the exponential growth of such good is in effect the greatest good. Conversely, as like attracts like, doing bad, and acting in ways that only harm the greatest amount also has an exponential effect, and encourages others to do bad as well, only achieving a downward spiral of harmful effects, all too often causing irreparable damage.

Being good, or being bad, is the legacy we leave behind to mark our accomplishments on this planet. When the vast majority of people are being good, and acting in ethical ways, no amount of money, no amount of political influence, and no amount of nefarious conspiracies can stop this exponential power, and those who attempt to stop it, only find themselves in a trap, where those who embrace its power discover the true freedom that comes with doing the right thing.

Doing the right thing is rarely synonymous with doing the easy thing, but then again, there is little about life and optimal survival that is easy. Anyone who exercises physically on a regular basis, and makes demands of the body to become faster, stronger, and more agile, knows all too well that this effort is not easy, and the moment it does become easy, then it is time to make it more difficult in order to optimize the bodies truest potential. If exercise is easy, then in all likelihood, it is not being done properly. This is true for physical activity, as it is true for living in general.

Being good may not be easy, but it is the best and surest way to optimize the truest potential of both the body and soul.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Uh, that's the whole point... to bring the whole money machine to a stand still. You'll understand it on your way to a FEMA CAMP.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This article is called "10 Steps to Close Down an Open Society". I read it somewhere else called "10 Steps to Martial Law".

(Nice to have seen some serious posts on this subject for a change!-in place of the usual cry of "Fearmongering!")

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy

The events of 9/11 justified the war on (al-Qaeda, Islamist) terror. The U.S. is fighting them abroad with guns and bombs and fighting them at home by being suspicious of everyone and rewarding informants.

2. Create a gulag system

Perhaps the most indicative of all the steps because it causes frightened people to tolerate what would otherwise be intolerable: A prison system outside the rule of law and in defiance of well-settled principles of due process; torture is permissible in this system. At first, the "enemies of the people" are paraded into these houses of horror for all to see. Soon, however, sympathizers, community and opposition leaders, journalists and clergy are sent there—without due process—and subjected to torture.

3. Develop a thug caste

Police power becomes absolute and roving bands of armed, uniformed bullies in the employ of the state are encouraged to maintain order by brutalizing the public.

4. Set up an internal surveillance system

Monitor everyone and everything, make people suspicious of one another and make them feel as if their every move is being watched and their every thought recorded—and that their thoughts and actions can and will be used against them.

5. Harass citizens’ groups

By infiltrating and harassing dissenting groups, opposition is stifled and people become too frightened to assemble. Dissidents can be identified, listed and visibly targeted for abuse to further suppress public displays of opposition.

6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release

Journalists, peace activists and others attempting to travel are arrested, then released. Even non-dissidents are arrested on hearsay or on mistaken identity, treated badly and then released, sometimes with petty charges and court dates. This creates a generalized fear among the people that state-sanctioned terror can strike anyone at any time.

7. Target key individuals

Government employees, academics, police, soldiers, artists, journalists who do not toe the line are purged, sometimes violently, and those remaining are kept in line by example.

8. Control the press

The press is controlled by major corporate advertisers who enjoy "preferred customer" status with government. In this environment, a steady stream of lies and deceptions keep people confused, disinformed and distracted.

9. Dissent equals treason

Once the external and internal enemy has been identified, any words or actions (real or imagined) that can be construed as aiding or comforting the enemy is tantamount to terrorism, which is treason, and punishable accordingly

10. Suspend the rule of law

Civil authority is relieved of duty and armed military personnel patrol the streets, enforce quarantines and curfews, police civil conduct, staff detainment facilities conduct tribunals and dispense military justice (This should be the most obvious of the 10 steps, but it is already happening piecemeal in America. At this time, defacto martial authority has expanded from border crossings and military installations to include schools, hospitals, airports, government buildings and areas where disasters and emergencies have been declared. The president now supersedes the authority of the governor in the deployment of national guard units outside their specific states upon the presidential declaration of an emergency).

proliberty.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join