How will they start martial law and get us in FEMA camps ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am curious for peoples thoughts and theorys on this topic.

I think it will start with the collapse of the economy, phones and the internet shut down, no new food deliveries to stores,or gas deliveries, riots, public advised to go to FEMA camps for their own safty, all utilitys shut off : natural gas ,electricity and water. All this WILL make people move.
The military will not be used in citys,but outside of citys to make sure people go to the FEMA camps and not go to their own safe havens.
The military will protect and maintain, airports, harbors, rail lines and stations and utility infrastructure.
The riots will reduce the population , military involvement would reduce their numbers.
Once the riots end and most people are in FEMA camps then the military will hunt down the survivalist, resistors, and terrorists revolutionarys.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think that just about sums it up, yeah.

I think the "survivors" will form a militia to fight them off too.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The system has been designed to implode and when it does - this is the situation we will see. Mass panic as ALL aspects of every
daylife are eliminated and people have to worry about getting food, shelter, water etc... TPTB then inform everyone that we can build the system back up (by resetting the financial system with a new form of currency) but in order to do that everyone must OBEY. If you dont you are a terrorist and will be put in FEMA camps. The majority will be brainwashed into thinking this is fair and will support TPTB.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why would they want you to be sent to camps? Then you can't work to pay the taxes they steal from you.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I read somewhere on ATS that TPTB are building lots of massive "containment facilities" around the country supposedly for illegals, but they will be for us or anyone who dares to speak the Truth.

Dear God, Help us All!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think there will be some FEMA camps located near main infrastructure to maintain it to start the rebuilding process, only after they decide if you are healthy and qualified for the work and they can trust you.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
it will probably start with this oil disaster, and some major storm hitting it, with all those evacuated, and displaced people, then food shortages, water shortages, we will be plunged into a state of immenent emergency, then TPTB will execute the martial law, maybe not on the entire U.S. at once, but once people get wind of what is going on, then the real riots will begin, the riots not over food, and water, but riots over freedom. Then our government will probably start using the foreign troops to come in and help with the rest of the U.S. I could see this happening over the next 18 months as a real possibility.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Last I heard/read, there were about 800 of these camps already. Many are WWII camps, old railroad yards, and prison facilities, as well as many being built in large open fields or at remote locations at existing air bases. The prime factor in creating migrations into 'safe' FEMA facilities is the creation of scarcity. If enough scarcity exists, people will flock to the FEMA camps for their continental breakfast, tennis, pinball, and a host of other hypothetical activities. Once inside you become their property as you will probably be required to work for your meal and bed. If they already own everything and money has become less vital (a tradeoff for power), then taxes will not be paramount.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
With an economic collapse how would these FEMA camps be funded? Who would be funding the military? Would the soldiers rounding up the populace, and fighting the survivalists get paid? Who would be paying them? An economic collapse of the enormity you elude to would mean a loss of tax revenue so enormous that if there was actually a government in place rounding up the U.S. populace and storing them in FEMA camps it is doubtful it would the U.S. government. Were these FEMA camps built for the convenience of foreign invaders? Would the vast majority of Americans acquiesce to this rounding up and control? Questions, questions, questions.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i believe it was Kissinger that said when the time came people would ask for the help.

i think they will get most people voluntary entry.

mass poverty like a real economic collapse would do the trick. many people would turn to the government for help . and probably be queuing for the camps em mass.

but 3 things would realy get people willing leaving their homes on mass.

1. a massive disaster, ( unlikely as it would have to be large like yellow stone going off)

2. all out war.

3. fake ufo invasion.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by starscape
Why would they want you to be sent to camps? Then you can't work to pay the taxes they steal from you.

Ever hear of the company store? You dont need to tax when you own slaves.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am member of a private "drinking place" pub if you will...

Where a large portion of the customers are retired military and LEO..."both retired and, end of day active LEO's" having a beer or juice.

After hearing them talk about this very issue, and how scared they are as a group, that if this is ever declared/enforced....will they be participating or quiting..their jobs..as a group more than half of them I hear say.."I'm not knocking on my neighbors or cousin of my neighbors house, saying that in some way or another...they would in short, be corraling/hearding their own family.....with I big "NO I QUIT"

I think a big giant bunch of ppl will be suprised, when the figure out how many ppl are now "aware" and to which side we may see a huge # more followers than, anyone could immagine...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thats why I think that the door knocking, and evacs will be with an innocent undertone. Its for safety, and what not. Same thing they pulled with Katrina. They will try to use us against us, just like they have been doing for years. There still are lots of Gov. followers out there who dont believe in these camps, or a mass round up, and who think that if it came down to it, they would be doing the right thing by helping thier neighbor or friends, and family, by getting them to a safe camp. By the time most of these non believers got thier cranium out of thier rectum, it would be to late, and we would probably see foreign troops helping with this mass round up, and riot quell.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
With an economic collapse how would these FEMA camps be funded? Who would be funding the military? Would the soldiers rounding up the populace, and fighting the survivalists get paid? Who would be paying them? An economic collapse of the enormity you elude to would mean a loss of tax revenue so enormous that if there was actually a government in place rounding up the U.S. populace and storing them in FEMA camps it is doubtful it would the U.S. government. Were these FEMA camps built for the convenience of foreign invaders? Would the vast majority of Americans acquiesce to this rounding up and control? Questions, questions, questions.

I'm thinking the economic collapse would primarily effect the poor and middle class. The wealthy would have a distinct advantage over the rest of us. I'm sure the govt/military would gladly offer 3 hots and a cot with a few bucks in the pocket of anyone who wished to convert to the dark side. I'm pretty sure that once the camps are filled, they will have accomplished a great goal and could start easing the debts against themselves (writeoffs? realignment?). The camps these days were supposed to be for 'rounding up illegals and detaining them for processing', but we can see that won't happen. And the fact that the razor wire on these suspected facilities is pointing inward (to keep people in, not out). It's a smokescreen for the REX84 (Op Garden Plot, Op Cable Splicer) projects that Oliver North eluded to during the Iran/Contra trials, but was swept immediately under the carpet.
When shortages of food, fuel, water start spreading, many sheeple will run to the FEMA gates like an olympic event. After all, they still think their government loves them and will take care of them in these times of sudden and unexplainable crisis.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by starscape

Ever hear of the company store? You dont need to tax when you own slaves.

But in a consumer economy, heck, in capitalism in general you have a need to make money...

Ah, hell, who am I kidding. Logic doth not rule here. Run for your lives kiddies, they're coming to take you away and store you all in prison camps!!11!! Just like when Bush was in charge.

*sigh*

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
War starts in Iran within the next week.

Hurricane is forming or enterng in the Gulf at the same time

The 17 escaped "Afghanis" turn out to be Iranian "agents" (this is
what were told it's a cover up for an inside operation BlackJack).

These 17 "escapees" (agents) plant dirty bombs on sky rises or other
strategic places within two weeks of the opening of the war and
detonante them. (BlackJack). MILLIONS upon MILLIONS are sickened frightened fleeing! The GOV says they don't know what type of bombs they were and urges everyone to sit still help and testing is on the way while people start to become sick and die.

At the same time the hurricane is in the Gulf making landfall throwing
toxins all around sickening MILLIONS while MILLIONS more are trying to
flee!

Anarchy.
Anarchy.

4. Martial Law is declared!

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How would they get us into FEMA camps?

There are far too many people (WAY too many people) for people to seek a safe haven at a camp OR to house a "round-up" of disgruntled citizens - just look at how many justifiably angry people there are in the polls. As many posters have mentioned, it would take a lot of brainwashing for people to tolerate a round up of fellow disgruntled citizenry.

Which leads us to -

Think there's something strange about all the alien and 2012 propaganda? All the end of the world scenarios propaganda (large Hadron Collider black holes, solar flares, killer asteroids, earthquakes, etc)?

I think we can safely say that any martial law and "round-up" scenario will take place after the 2012 destruction and reordering operations (also functioning as a brainwashing PSYOP). This psyop/ restructuring operation needs a semi-functioning society to succeed. The collapse cannot occur before they've laid their alien psyops on the table - everyone has to be at home watching their appointed info on the TV.

a possible scenario

- early 2012, first wave of pandemic (possibly not much happens).
- internet shut down
- Summer Olympics,
- 2nd round of H5N1/ H1N1 flu mix, very bad. tainted vaccines.
- Large Hadron Collider problems
- Announcement of possible Earth killing comet near Earth
- Major quarantine
- emergency medical countermeasures mailed out to everyone
- Announcement of the Earth Killer comet, ETA 12-21-12
- Major religions have collective prayer sessions (beginnings of the New Age religion) - quarantine is essential for this as it functions as a sort of church service/ an opportunity for the collective invocation for the "Christ" (or , rather, Anti-christ) to save the world. Nothing less than this comet event would suffice to provide a cover story for the NWO's reason to exist.
- Large Hadron Collider explodes, creates black holes that "threaten to destroy the world" and creates a strange light show
- UFO's/ fake aliens save us from the black holes. The aliens will be shown to be good - they want people to believe in "alien" doctrines of reincarnation and the caste system because that's what the NWO wants. Highly hierarchical society that knows its place and then becomes a sin to question your place in the world
- The fake comet is still arriving and there is an extremely bright light in the sky
- 12-21-12 arrives, everyone hears an unnatural roaring sound and thinks its the end, but instead, it's the fake Christ (I suspect that the mailed out medical countermeasures - anthrax antibiotics that are taken for a couple of months will contain hallucengics to heighten all these effects- weird, I know, but CIA brainwashing went hand and hand with '___' - check out CIA '___' poisonings in French towns in the 50s(?) and Jonestown). People are still taking their meds because they still have hope that the govts can nuke the comet
- now comes the Iran war, world war III (but not Armageddon yet) (maybe the Vatican is false flag nuked by "Iran") and it becomes a war between people that accept the new "Christ" and those that don't. Pope and Catholics welcome their "space brothers" and new world leader.

THEN, the people are brainwashed enough to tolerate dissenting people being sent to "re-education camps".

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think if there was ever a round up, and that's a big IF, the gov would first have to take away every gun from the populace. That alone would be no small task.

As for martial law, Norman Olson might of said it best, even tho he is a nutter in a half, so please excuse me for using him.

On Martial Law in America:

One other important point needs to be made. Since The Constitution is the limiting document upon the government, the government cannot become greater than the granting power. That is, the servant cannot become greater than its master. Therefore, should the chief executive or the other branch of government or all branches together act to suspend The Constitution under a rule of martial law, all power granted to government would be cancelled and differed back to the granting power. That is the people. And I'll conclude with this statement: Martial law shall NOT be possible in this country as long as the people recognize the bill of rights as inalienable.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Why is it that everyone believes that part of martial law would include rounding up people and placing them in FEMA camps? Think about it....if they put you in a camp, then they gotta feed you and provide other provisions. For their master plan, would it not be more logical for them to imprison everyone in their own homes, cut off the food supplies and starve the vast majority of the population?

Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

War with Afghanistan within the next week? This is not bloody likely my friend. Remember how there was a several-month long troop buildup before the war in Iraq and the initial phase of the war in Afghanistan began with tribal leaders and the Northern Alliance doing the majority of the fighting while NATO spun up it's military tubrocharger so to speak.

Any war with Iran will require an absolutely overwhelming air campaign, this isn't even the kind of thing that Israel can do alone, the United States Air Force, United States Navy and probably a good portion of the Royal Air Force will be needed. Remember this is the first time since Vietnam that the US will be fighting a country with a real air force, and there will most likely be some form of naval engagements between western ships and the torpedo boats the Iranians have.

Then comes ground operations and boy are those going to take some troops to pull off, this isn't just fighting the Insurgency here, there are real fanatical soldiers over in Iran and a hell of a lot of them.

All of this takes time to move into place, if it will be. Sure a B-2 Spirit can take off from Kansas and bomb anywhere in the world if it's got some refueling spots but there still need to be lots and lots of in-theater aircraft to do things like anti-SAM patrols and close air support for troops.

If you look at the current United States force deployments, you can tell that President Obama is not looking at war with Iran for at least the rest of this summer if not longer. When the F-22 Raptors from Alaska or New Mexico deploy to the Middle-East, or a couple carrier groups are parked off Iran's waters then we'll talk.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join