It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT-Louisiana Woman Tells it like it is

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
amazing video

BP owns the US

you respond to bp

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
This video has me sick, sick, sick! Look, I live near there. I'm growing more and more concerned every day. Does anyone know if there is anything out there that i can buy that will test the air quality outside my house for any dangerous gases?

Also, which respirator masks should i buy for my family. I still have a huge stock of the n90 ones from last year for swine flu, but probably not the right kind for this. I have a 1.5 year old, is there anything i can get to fit her??

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Under Water]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Under Water]

Can you have a holiday with family out of town for a while?

you can buy natural gas detectors

www.amazon.com...

we have one we bought in the uk last year, it is a Gas Detector for Natural Gas you are looking for which picks up methane. If the alarm goes off I would leave and take baby as well. Do you have somewhere to go?

as for the respirator masks , the alarm should let you have warning of a build up, you can also get personal alarms.

I am sorry I am not able to help in a more practical sense. You can always come this side of the atlantic until the oil shuts down the gulf stream!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Why was this woman chosen to be included and privy to what was going on? Obviously they already knew she had backbone and a fortitude to stand up. Is she a pawn in the game and not even realizing it?

The devious things she speaks of goes on in every level of industry and always has. It is nothing new. In every line of work whether you are small peanuts or big time...there is always a heads-up when the boss comes to town and the company puts on a spit polish for a few days. It's always been the way the system works. This is nothing new. She validates this and reminds us of things that we should already know. Haven't you all experienced this same thing in your line of work?

I do believe we are all being hookwinked and poisoned. And I throughly believe the situation is being controlled to accomplish an evil agenda. There are too many previous hints (that we have seen in hindsight) that tip their hand that this was pre-planned.

Evidence is also accumulating that shows they also have the ability to control this. We need to look beyond what is in front of us in order to confirm WHY this is being done. What is the motive? Depopulation and Agenda 21? A move toward religious domination because people will have to become dependent on religious charities? Reliance, then compliance?

Look beyond the obvious catalyst in front of you. This Problem is the Catalyst to put an agenda in place.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Alethea]

Ya know, with the blog I read about the purposeful drilling into the side of an asphalt volcano, so they can distribute the poisons throughout the Gulf area, I am beginning to believe that this woman may be a plant.

It's hard to tell. This is a great video, but yes, why would she be 'in' on all of the secret 'stuff' in the first place???? If this were a movie, it would be a blockbuster... the twists and turns are quite astounding.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Can someone please summarize the video? Im not able to watch youtube here.
thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hunman

This woman became a volunteer for the clean-up effort. BP gave her security clearances so that she may be able to help out. She states this:

1) BP uses the term "horses and balloons", which means they have a tip that officials are coming. In turn, they deploy all their assets to look good.

Remember the Obama fiasco?

2) Respirators are difficult to get. You need special training. BP says a lot of places you don't need them.

3) BP mentions that they need to cut costs.

4) She drove, I forgot where(I think a place that is still supposed to be safe), she seen all these birds diving into water. She seen massive schools of fish close to the shore being picked off by a lot of birds. She also said the fish were disoriented because they were hitting the side of her boat.

5) She also stated that BP was saying the toxicity levels were low. Her daughter had a double ear infection and respiratory infection. Once she got her daughter out of the house and somewhere far from the leak she started to clear up.

Anything I miss to mention?

Oh yeah, her husband is a shrimper. There is no more places he can shrimp because of regulations.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Ya know, with the blog I read about the purposeful drilling into the side of an asphalt volcano, so they can distribute the poisons throughout the Gulf area, I am beginning to believe that this woman may be a plant.

It's hard to tell. This is a great video, but yes, why would she be 'in' on all of the secret 'stuff' in the first place???? If this were a movie, it would be a blockbuster... the twists and turns are quite astounding.

Oh,no. This woman is NOT a "plant". She is sincere and totally honest by my perception. She has probably been "profiled" and that's why she was allowed into the inner circle. They know she has integrity and caliber.

My guess is that they would be using her as a pawn to become a spokeswoman for some reason we do not yet know.

They knew that her stand for honesty and truth was more important to her than fear of the enemy. It is only speculation, but could they actually be using her for those qualities for something that plan to lead her to in the future, once she has a following? IDK.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderbird1

I cannot contain my pain and distress for the people and wildlife in the gulf.
What gives BP the right to ignore its responsibility to this planet, they have expoited and raped it for too long now.
BP is ONLY another stinking corporation that has been milking us all for years, how come they appear to be calling the shots over governments ? - or are we now seeing where the REAL power lies.

This news blackout is evil and sinister. I am writing from UK and visiting ATS 2 or 3 times a day to try and get some facts instead of the pathetic, shallow propaganda and its only another leak crap we are fed by our mainstream tv and press.
I then post info from ATS on UK forums and implore people to check-out ATS and get the word out.

Whoever reads this thread has a responsibility to the same.

These people must not suffer in silence.
The wildlife must not suffer in silence
BP must not be allowed to hide behind a wall of silence

[edit on 24/6/10 by IMOVERHERE]

[edit on 24/6/10 by IMOVERHERE]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Ah, I see where you are going. Thank you for clarifying. This makes much more sense, as she is very dedicated.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just got back from meeting with my homeschool group. One family has just got back from Dolphin Island and says that BP owns the place, and that their daughter got extremely ill down there, light headed and dizzy and nauseous, and that they had to leave because she was so sick she couldn't even walk.
I know this kid and she's a good kid, this is a very honest family - no wimpy folks - they said that you could smell it everywhere in the air.

This isn't a family that you'd normally think of as conspiracy theorists. They are all educated and logical folks (a biologist, an anthropologist, and a mba) - they told me today without me even mentioning anything that the media is covering this up because BP owns everyone - from the media to the politicians.

They said they saw 30 dolphins or so close to shore and they looked disoriented.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Thank you. That's really horrible.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If this is all true, this vid, (which I am inclined to believe it is) mightn't this be cause for a revolution?
"...that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom - and that government OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH." 'Abrham Lincoln, The Gettysburg Address, 1863'

Oh - and I strongly recommend reading 'The Declaration of Independence'
in particular the second paragraph beginning " We hold these truths to be self evident..." etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I find Kindra's anger and hurt to be contagious. It should be spread far and wide so that others will see it and spread it until the nation and the world are sick enough of corporatism to finally eliminate it from our world and nation.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You are definitely right in that this lady is not a fake, IMO. And you are also correct in that the biggest issue, is 'why?'.

The 'why' scares the $%#* out of me. Why such a bad response? Why not full disclosure (and I am sick and tired of hearing the mass panic defense)?

Why not protect the citizens that are already getting sick?

Why not let other countries help?

I understand the money and control side of things, but this is sick! We pay our taxes and some of us have even stepped up and served our country through direct volunteer work or through the armed forces. This is just plain wrong and transcends normal 'evil' politics.

Our entire way of life is threatened and Obama is talking about the WTO and eating hamburgers with the President of Russia today:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
since day one this has been something that i have wanted to do something, just anthing to help. I live in Canada, im not a rich man.

Someone tell me, what can i do.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, my friends confirmed it, and they are straight up GOOD people.

For some of us,the gulf isn't that far - maybe more of us need to go down there, see for ourselves, then come back and report.

They say we are all really pretty connected anyway....which is why they most likely want to turn the Internet OFF when they 'decide' to.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I contacted Jindal's office yesterday with a detailed, to the point "separate from the Corporation & take over" kinda stance, and today - contacted again and sent the video link. I wish I knew her. God Bless Her!

I don't think she's a plant. All of you here are so polite - I'll just say it being Cajun: maybe BP & higher ups thought she was just a stupid, cajun southerner from the tip of nowhere and wouldn't have made a hill-of-beans difference whatsoever to what they are doing. Looks can be deceiving. (going to have to learn how to place that darn face picture here)

My demands were made clear to the Gov's office - public response is required due to this public extermination. I've sent it viral and will do all I can.

Thank you all & Peace! Can't star, but flagged! Semper Fi

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Alethea

Ah, I see where you are going. Thank you for clarifying. This makes much more sense, as she is very dedicated.

There is much more behind this than just BP. There is a cabal of collaborating wizards. We are dealing with "powers and principalities". These are psychological experts and they are using that knowledge to twisted ends.

When people are sufficiently traumatized, these powers will be able to better control the masses to accept their solution.

Edit to add: Joan of Arc was sincere and she didn't realize she had been used as a pawn until the end.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by myra017

Hooah!

I hope Jindal's office goes nuts with this video. I think it is awesome that you sent it to them!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by myra017

Hooah!

I hope Jindal's office goes nuts with this video. I think it is awesome that you sent it to them!

Sorry, double post! Sticky buttons today.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by lasertaglover]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I think losing the internet would be a brutal shock for most everyone, but for those of us who care already it might be the incentive we need to really stand up and do someting. And we all know the old rule, Monkey see monkey do. All those who spend their days only thinking about their bills and their careers will wake up and follow.
just my thought, anything to add?

edit spelling

[edit on 24-6-2010 by GummB]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join